PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-15-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Aeternox

Aeternox's Gamercard
Angry House of Ballads Armor Bug BEWARE!

Well I finished the House of Ballads faction quests several saves ago and at that point I decided to stash the armor away since it seemed like maybe something I could salvage later.. I didn't know you can't salvage set items.. But anyways I recently decided to just sell them because I needed the coin so I put them back in my inventory and went to the nearest Merchant. To my suprise it wasn't there so I figured ok maybe this merchant doesnt want this stuff.. So I just went about playing for awhile til my inventory got full. I went to a merchant to unload my items and and sold all the stuff I had and still noticed that the ballads armor wasnt present to be sold, so after awhile of not seeing a way to sell this as if the merchants didn't want it I decided to just go back and stash it.. So I go to stash this armor and I CANNOT and so I'm like ok this is weird.. so I go into my inventory and realize I CANNOT junk this armor either!... Now it shows up in my inventory but I can only Equip it!... So BEWARE of this bug because it eats up inventory slots on your character. SELL this armor before you turn in the last mission of Ballads because I think that is why im bugged and I cannot sell this armor period. Hopefully this gets patched but I just wanted to warn people because I didn't find a post on this yet. if this is a repost I'm sorry for that but this isn't a big game breaking glitch just an annoyance.
Aeternox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #2
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
I don't know if you can even sell it. Because it is technically a quest item it may not give you that option. As for not being able to stash it again, that sounds like a bug but I doubt you're even able to junk it or sell it...
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #3
stefb42

stefb42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i've had the ballads armour stuck in my inventory for ages, i actually killed both the ballads and had 2 sets of armour in my inventory, i was able to sell one set but not the other, can't stash it either, i thought it was because i had gotten both sets or something but obviously not, fortunately it's mage armour and doesn't weigh a lot
stefb42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
i've had the ballads armour stuck in my inventory for ages, i actually killed both the ballads and had 2 sets of armour in my inventory, i was able to sell one set but not the other, can't stash it either, i thought it was because i had gotten both sets or something but obviously not, fortunately it's mage armour and doesn't weigh a lot
Everything in this game, from a potion to a huge-ass hammer weighs the same in the inventory in this game.

Hans(nickname) + Jonathan("real" name) = Hansathan
Hansathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #5
stefb42

stefb42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansathan View Post
Everything in this game, from a potion to a huge-ass hammer weighs the same in the inventory in this game.
mage armour is less than other sets as they're only 4 piece sets,and also you'll find it's 10 potions = 1 inventory
stefb42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
mage armour is less than other sets as they're only 4 piece sets,and also you'll find it's 10 potions = 1 inventory
Oh that's what you meant. It was worded in a way that made it sound like each piece weighed less because it was mage armor. Now I understand what you meant.

Old 03-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
k1ll1ng5pr33

Got one set stuck in my inventory. The main reason this happens, is if you have 2 complete sets. While all other faction sets aren't quest related, this armor is required to be equipped at least once to unlock a door.

PST.org: Vuule My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44
Check out my YouTube for Trophy/Achievement Guides and More!
Old 03-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
Pretty sure it can happen with anything though. I got the daggers "Shine and Shadow" stuck in my inventory. Annoying at first, but by the time I had 110 inventory slots, I didn't even notice.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #9
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
just happened to me today,annoying

there is quite a collection of bugs now stacking up that people are experiencing,is there a patch in the works does anybody know

HoB spoilers(kind of)

and maybe not a bug i don't know but i was fighting Lady Windermere,and i died,so i reloaded and got to her again and after the conversation as the fight started her health went straight to half way,without me striking her...is that supposed to happen?,i am playing on hard as well

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote