PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Games for Windows Live Games > Microsoft Flight
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Lord Arkhan

lord arkhan's Gamercard
Evading Law Enforcement

When the law shows up during clandestine missions is there any way to evade them? Every time they come, no matter what I do they always seem to close the distance and I fail the mission. It is at the point now that as soon as it tells me they are there I quit the mission.

Is there some trick to getting rid of them or is it just luck that they don't show up?
Old 03-16-2012, 03:16 AM   #2
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Fly as low and as fast as you can, if you've got a canyon or something that you can hide in take it.
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
Lord Arkhan

lord arkhan's Gamercard
The problem is most of the time when they show up I am in the middle of the water between islands with no where to hide.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
RocketMan35

RocketMan35's Gamercard
Fly as low as you can. As soon as your co-pilot says they see another aircraft, turn away from your target and away from the other aircraft immediately. Within seconds the threat will disappear. Turn back towards your destination and continue your flight. I have never encountered law enforcement twice in any mission.
RocketMan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #5
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Weird. I've had law enforcement within .5nm for over 20 minutes once and nothing ever happened. They just keep flying in the same direction as me. Even had them come within .1nm and no problems.