PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Victorious: Time to Shine
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

ROADMAP:

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
-Offline: 42/42
-Online: 0/42
-Approximate amount of time to 1.000: 4-6 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (7 songs with 5 modes and 6 multiplayer modes)
-Number of missable achievements. None.
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheats.
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No difficulty setting.
-Glitchy achievements: Leg outfit glitched on me
-Unobtainable achievements: None.
-Extra equipment required: Kinect Sensor

Introduction:
Victorious. Time to Shine is a rhythm and music game for children. It is based on the Nickelodeon TV show and the music videos of the performer. The game contains seven songs from Victorious which are cover-songs from famous musicians.

Each song is split into five parts: Acting, Music, Singing, Dancing and a Music Video. You have to match poses, copy the movement of the on-screen figure and sing.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

Step #1: First song (Tutorial)
Start with the first song "You're the Reason" and work your way through every section (Acting, Music, Singing, Dance and Music Video). After completion the Acting you'll unlock Music. Complete Music to unlock Singing, and so on...

Step #2:The remaining six songs
Do that for the six following songs and try to get the gold stars (600.000 points are required to get gold stars). You gain access to all seven songs after completing the first song ("You're the Reason).

Step #3: Local Co-Op
Grab a friend and play each of the six multiplayer modes once. The other player doesn't have to be logged into an account and you don't have to "play" the modes. You can just stand around and wait until the song is over. You'll get each

achievement after the song ends and the results are shown.

Mop-Up:
Get all remaining gold stars and outfit parts (you'll unlock 1 outfit part with a silver star and 2 parts with a gold star) and create your character.

Conclusion:
The songs are very catchy and the game isn't that bad. It is easy With a bit of practice.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.

Last edited by VonThronstahl; 03-19-2012 at 07:17 PM.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE:

Achievements:

Class Dismissed - 10
Complete "You're the Reason" – Acting

This is the first song (and tutorial). Match the poses, score doesn't matter. See A-list Actor for tips.

Andre's got nothing on you! -10
Complete "You're the Reason" – Music

Select the music performance from "You're the Reason". Play the instrument by copying the moves. See Super Star for tips.

Hitting the High Notes - 10
Complete "You're the Reason" – Singing

"You're the Reason" is the first song (and tutorial). See Golden Voice for tips.

Strut Your Stuff - 10
Complete "You're the Reason" – Dance

Copy the movements of the two girls in the first song to complete the dancing part of the song. See Mega Talent for tips.

Make it Shine - 10
Complete "You're the Reason" – Music Video

After completing the dancing part the music video will be unlocked. You make a music video by following the instructions of the narrator. Sing, dance, match the pose and play the instrument.

Rising Actor - 25
Complete all Acting Performances

See A-list Actor.

Rock and Roll - 25
Complete all Music Performances

See Super Star.

Lead Vocals - 25
Complete all Singing Performances

See Golden Voice.

Sweet Moves - 25
Complete all Dancing Performances

See Mega Talent.

Video Star - 25
Complete all Music Video Performances

Music videos don't give stars but you'll unlock outfits if you activate the cues. So try to activate as many as possible. See Disco Forever! for tips.

I'm Having Visions - 15
Fully evolve Sikowitz's classroom

See Sell Out Crowd

How Romantic! - 15
Fully evolve Maestro's Restaurant

See Sell Out Crowd

Totally Rad - 15
Fully evolve the Hollywood Arts locker hall

See Sell Out Crowd

Ticket to Ride - 15
Fully evolve the carnival

See Sell Out Crowd

CHICAGOOO - 15
Fully evolve the Blackbox Theater

See Sell Out Crowd

Mystery Meat - 15
Fully evolve the Asphalt Café

See Sell Out Crowd

Sell Out Crowd - 15
Fully evolve Karaoke Doki

A song counts as "fully evolved" if you get all 4 gold stars and complete the music video. Gold stars are unlocked by getting at least 600.000 points during a performance. Complete Acting, Music, Singing, Dancing and the Music Video.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.

Last edited by VonThronstahl; 03-19-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #3
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

A-list Actor - 25
Complete all Acting Performances with all Gold Stars

Acting is the easiest part. Match the poses that are shown on the wheel on your right and by the boy with a blue shirt. Get at least 600.000 points.

Super Star - 25
Complete all Music Performances with all Gold Stars

The drums were almost impossible for me to master. I let another person do this because I lost my patience. It is by far the hardest part of the whole game. Without the drums that game would be a 2/10! Practice, practice, practice! We copied the moves almost perfect and still got one Wazz! after the other. But in the end we got lucky and got the gold star. The other instruments are very easy (except for the keyboard). Get at least 600.000 points.

Golden Voice - 25
Complete all Singing Performances with all Gold Stars

An easy way to get gold stars in singing is this: Put the Kinect sensor near the speakers of your TV or put a headset on the sensor and turn the volume up. The game will hear itself and give you Victorious! (perfect) for every line if the volume is loud enough. Get at least 600.000 points.

Mega Talent - 25
Complete all Dancing Performances with all Gold Stars

Dancing is the hardest part because the game is not forgiving at all! The slightest mistake and you'll get a Wazz! (miss). Try to remember the moves because I couldn't recognize any pattern besides the refrain. It seems to be random and that makes it hard. Play the songs over and over again and it will unlock. Get at least 600.000 points.

Victorious - 50
Complete all Performances with Gold Stars

You'll get gold stars after 600.000 points. A little wheel unter your character fills up while you copy the moves on screen and a word will say whether you are good or not. The worst is a Wazz! which means that you missed the movement. OK gives the lowest amount of points, Good is good and Victorious! is perfect. Try to be as good as possible and remember the moves you'll have to do.

Welcome to Hollywood Arts - 10
Create your character

You "create" your character by changing the gender, hair color or skin color and saving it.

Fashionista - 10
Change clothes for the first time

You'll unlock more outfits by earning stars. Go to the wardrobe and change at least one clothing item and save your character.

Heads Up - 15
Collect all the head items

See Closet Expansion

Ohhh Pretty! - 35
Collect all the upper body outfits

See Closet Expansion

How Do I Look? - 35
Collect all the leg outfits

See Closet Expansion

Never Enough Shoes - 35
Collect all the shoes

See Closet Expansion

Closet Expansion - 60
Collect all wardrobe items

Outfits are unlocked by earning stars. A silver star (400.000 points) will unlock one outfit and a gold star (600.000 points) will unlock 2 outfits. Even though music videos don't have stars, they'll still unlock 2 outfits for every good completed one!

This achievement glitched for me (along with How Do I Look?). If that happens to you, you'll have to start over from the beginning! The achievement unlocked for me after collecting the last leg outfit item. It unlocked even though other clothing items on that save where still locked! I guess it just looks whether the other outfit achievements are unlocked or not.

Last edited by VonThronstahl; 03-19-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:01 AM   #4
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Bird Scene - 50
Complete an Acting Performance without missing a pose

You have to match the pose that the screen and narrator tells you. Don't miss any pose (don't get an red X).

Disco Forever! - 50
Finish a Music Video Performance and trigger all cues

A cue will be activated after each completed section of the music video. The narrater will ask you to act, dance, sing or pose. Do what he says and he will announce a special effect. Do this for every section of a music video.

Perfectionist - 90
Complete any Performance with 1,000,000 points

The easiest way to get this achievement is this one: Place the Kinect Sensor near the speakers of your TV or put a headset on the Kinect Sensor and turn the volume up. Select a Singing performance. The game will hear itself and give you only Victorious! (which is the best result).

Ready, Set, Act! - 15
Play a game of Multiplayer Competitive Acting

See Synchronized Dance

Pose Warriors - 15
Play a game of Multiplayer Co-op Acting

See Synchronized Dance

Dueling Banjos - 15
Play a game of Multiplayer Competitive Music

See Synchronized Dance

Perfect Harmony - 15
Play a game of Multiplayer Co-op Music

See Synchronized Dance

Dance Off - 15
Play a game of Multiplayer Competitive Dance

See Synchronized Dance

Synchronized Dance - 15
Play a game of Multiplayer Co-op Dance

All the Co-Op achievements can be won by grabbing a friend, starting the match and wait until the song is over. You don't have to earn a star or perform well. Just stand around and wait until the song is over. Each achievement will unlock at the result screen.

Secret Achievements:

You Go, Dude! - 10
Selected the male character

Change the gender of your character in the character customization screen to male.

The Slap! - 10
A cast member showed you their video of you!

This is the first achievement you'll get. After each performance you'll see the snapshots from your game. This it where it unlocks.

5 Alive - 10
Finished "I Want You Back"

After you completed the last part of the last song for the first time the credits will start to roll. You'll get this achievement after the credits finished. You don't have to score high on that song.

Show Off... - 60
Scored a Gold Star in any Dance Performance without using the Helper Wheel

Go to the options and turn off the Helper Wheel. The wheel shows you what to do next. So practice a song and copy the movements of your figure to get the gold star.

Last edited by VonThronstahl; 03-19-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
Teh Paralyzer

New Paralyzer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'll be renting this one. Hell yeah hahaha. I hope I can avoid that glitch.

EDIT* Thanks for the guide. Glitch never happened to me.

4th Person to 1K DDR Universe on X360A... on my old gamertag

Last edited by Teh Paralyzer; 05-18-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Teh Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #6
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Just finished this up last night. Wanted to mention in case someone else runs into it: if the credits don't roll after the last song, it means you missed a music video. I somehow managed to miss the 3rd songs music video (or it didn't give me credit for it) and the credits didn't roll. I ended up going into options and playing the last achievement through there, but they also roll again once you've finished your last music video, no matter which it is.

It was obviously my fault, but just in case someone else runs into it, there you go.

Had no problems outside of that, no glitchy achievements that I ran into, and as long as you're 3-starring all performances (the second to last dance one was the only one I had any trouble with at all, although the drums can kind of suck too) then you should have all achievements by the time you finish up.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
nekroballe

nerkverk's Gamercard
I have a glitch about the achievement of creating your own player... as I changed sex, switched everything, still no achievement, and after that done it several times, but no cigar, prolly comes when I go in and out of the game or make another save of it (=
Old 08-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #8
COTTERS3000

COTTERS3000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotonkoala View Post
Just finished this up last night. Wanted to mention in case someone else runs into it: if the credits don't roll after the last song, it means you missed a music video. I somehow managed to miss the 3rd songs music video (or it didn't give me credit for it) and the credits didn't roll. I ended up going into options and playing the last achievement through there, but they also roll again once you've finished your last music video, no matter which it is.

It was obviously my fault, but just in case someone else runs into it, there you go.

Had no problems outside of that, no glitchy achievements that I ran into, and as long as you're 3-starring all performances (the second to last dance one was the only one I had any trouble with at all, although the drums can kind of suck too) then you should have all achievements by the time you finish up.
I think your refering to "all I want is everything". If so have you got any tips on getting gold on that dance? I must of had around 30 attempts at it now and always get between 560,000-580,00 I've gotten 585,000 twice.
Its really starting to piss me off now as every other dance, every other event infact I have got gold 1st try, except drums which I got 2nd go(got 596,000 first try)

I forgot to mention I had no problems unlocking the clothing achievements either.

Last edited by COTTERS3000; 08-28-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: forgot something
COTTERS3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #9
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by COTTERS3000 View Post
I think your refering to "all I want is everything". If so have you got any tips on getting gold on that dance? I must of had around 30 attempts at it now and always get between 560,000-580,00 I've gotten 585,000 twice.
Its really starting to piss me off now as every other dance, every other event infact I have got gold 1st try, except drums which I got 2nd go(got 596,000 first try)

I forgot to mention I had no problems unlocking the clothing achievements either.
Sorry man, it's been too long since I've played to offer any real help. I doubt I could give anything constructive even if I had played it last night (other than get a girl to help you, they move better, )

I do remember there being a weird move in that one though, like a step back, across, step forward, across, something like that. If you can master that section, you should be good. I was always getting poor scores on that one cause I'm not built to be graceful. For the most part though, make sure you nail the sections you are good at (and that the kinect picks up properly) and minimize deductions on the stuff you're not. Other than that, it's just keep trying.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #10
montrossity

Send a message via AIM to montrossity

montrossity's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Nice guide and easy 1000G. I would say the hardest/most frustrating part of this game was navigating the menus....it would not recognize me swiping left no matter what.

100% LEGIT. If you call bullshit, post a link to prove it.
Swim, bike, run.
montrossity is offline   Reply With Quote