PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XIII-2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2012, 03:52 AM   #1
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Faeryl fight question

I need help with the Faeryl fight. How do you beat him?

These are my stats as of now:
Noel - 1206 HP, 180 Strength, 90 Magic
Level 41 Commando
Level 41 Ravager
Level 3 Sentinel
Level 11 Synergist
Level 8 Medic

Serah - 1108 HP, 69 Strength, 190 Magic
Level 30 Commando
Level 32 Ravager
Level 3 Sentinel
Level 29 Saboteur
Level 10 Medic

What would be good monsters to put in a Paradigm Pack at this point, what level should they be and what is the best way to build them? Also, should I level up my characters more or are they good enough for the point I am at?

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
Cattivo

Sin Cattivo's Gamercard
try a pulse gladiator (sen)..but infuse a max think level 19 pulse knight to get mediguard...think my pulse glad was only like level 14 or 15..wound meds...a strong rav and stagger quick

Cattivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
try a pulse gladiator (sen)..but infuse a max think level 19 pulse knight to get mediguard...think my pulse glad was only like level 14 or 15..wound meds...a strong rav and stagger quick
Are Noel and Hope's stats alright or should I grind them out some more?

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

Old 03-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #4
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
I beat this part. I leveled up about two more Crystarium levels and beat Faeryl, almost died though.