PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2009, 04:22 AM   #1
Shad0wk1ng

XG0ds Assass1nX's Gamercard
One in a million Glitch

I have the one in a million achievement glitch where even if i hit the heli i still don't get the achievement. I was wondering if anyone found out how to fix it. i mean like if i erase my cache and saved files? or am i SOL?
Shad0wk1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
YouTube Freak
Banned User

x SC Freak x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wk1ng View Post
I have the one in a million achievement glitch where even if i hit the heli i still don't get the achievement. I was wondering if anyone found out how to fix it. i mean like if i erase my cache and saved files? or am i SOL?
Do you hit the chopper at the part where you're running to the AA gun or at the final fight? I think you don't get the achievement, when you hit the chopper at the part where you're running, cause you can't destroy the chopper yet. If you hit the chopper at the final fight, just try it again...
YouTube Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
Shad0wk1ng

XG0ds Assass1nX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube Freak View Post
Do you hit the chopper at the part where you're running to the AA gun or at the final fight? I think you don't get the achievement, when you hit the chopper at the part where you're running, cause you can't destroy the chopper yet. If you hit the chopper at the final fight, just try it again...
I hit it at the final fight after you take the jeep through the unfinished resort and then find the gold and they run off to the trainyard. i have hit this multiple times on multiple games on multiple difficulties, so i know i have hit it.

Last edited by Shad0wk1ng; 09-22-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Shad0wk1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
MorbidTorture

Morbidtorture's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wk1ng View Post
It took 2 hits for me on the final battle to get the achievement. I was getting really frustrated too, because I would be getting ate alive by the Heli while trying to get a clear shot. Just keep trying over and over is all I can say.
MorbidTorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
Shattuck

Nostramos's Gamercard
You have to wait until after the trainyard. They will tell you to run to an AA gun, which the chopper will destroy, then it is a 1v1 fight and you can hit it then.
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
I also didn't get it in the final fight, after aiming for like half an hour
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:54 AM   #7
Munkapotatoes

Munkapotatoes's Gamercard
Honestly, just try doing it on a different level (i got mine on the way downhill from the monastary).

Also if you MUST do it at the endgame, listen to the timeframe these guys are mentioning, hit the chopper AFTER the AA gun was destroyed, and After you pick up and put down the rocket launcher they waypoint you to.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:22 AM   #8
hihiding

hihiding's Gamercard
I also failed to get this achievement at the end of the game, but I tried an alternative that suggested by someone in this forum. In Mission Six, after I met up with my team and about to leave the monastery, I sneaked to the cliff (cut open the fences) that I can look down at the bridge, a heli was sitting there, you would have a small window of time before you were spotted, and hit it with a laser designator, then the achievement unlock.
hihiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:14 AM   #9
PiLL E PoPnzZ925

PiLL E PoPnzZ's Gamercard
never heard of this happening. i dunno what u would do...
PiLL E PoPnzZ925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:43 AM   #10
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkapotatoes View Post
Honestly, just try doing it on a different level (i got mine on the way downhill from the monastary).

Also if you MUST do it at the endgame, listen to the timeframe these guys are mentioning, hit the chopper AFTER the AA gun was destroyed, and After you pick up and put down the rocket launcher they waypoint you to.
Finally got it, after the AA gun gets destroyed of course....before that I hit it about 4 times and no luck.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
SVTMustangCobra

Bobblehead Jay's Gamercard
mine is glitched for some reason, im at the final fight and i've hit the heli 4 times with this and it doesn't blow up or anything, idk what the deal is

Edit: i got it after hitting it 5 times

Last edited by SVTMustangCobra; 05-14-2010 at 01:51 PM.
SVTMustangCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:43 AM   #12
justjonny

J 2 The onny's Gamercard
I had to hit the chopper 4 time before i got it.
justjonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
xSyKoTiCxJeTx

Send a message via Skype™ to xSyKoTiCxJeTx

xSyKoTiCxJeTx's Gamercard
Ah finally,got this stupid achievement!Kinda glitchy by the way but after two tries, achievement popped

End game,next!
xSyKoTiCxJeTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #14
RexDarr

RexDarr's Gamercard
I did it on the last level after I destroyed everything. You can take refuge under the stairs of the tower where the heli circles you. It follows a specific pattern (at one point it takes a 180 turn and stops for a split second, thats your target area).
It took me two tries (first time I just clipped it on the very edge of the tail).
Old 09-21-2012, 04:54 AM   #15
GotThatFace

GotThatFace's Gamercard
So, basically you just have to keep doing it on the final fight till it pops? I've hit it at least 6 six times and that's still the only offline achievement I'm missing.
GotThatFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #16
Kakashi07

Got the solution

OKe everyone there al lot of fight going around this achievement and i've got the solution. First of all forget the whole part fighting it at the last lvl.

Accordring to Gamepressure its not suppose to pop up ther cause of the ending movie. There is one try in the game thats the Crash and Grab mission.
If your half way the lvl you wil find the laser designator at the dam on the roof its marked by an X anyway.
Then when you got your team back at the monstary and you go fins Serdar the copper will atack you under way. Find some cover around the houses and aim.
I've read, I've tryed, One hit and one achievmentAltough i missed 3 times here it will pop up when you hit it.
Hope this will help u guys all

Ps: It was hard playthrough dont know it that matters but dont think so.

Just watch out cause i can see all you movements

Last edited by Kakashi07; 02-14-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Kakashi07 is offline   Reply With Quote