PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #31
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by optics View Post
For all the achievements that require you to purchase stuff:

These Will Do - 10G
Purchase 5 weapons.
Choices Aplenty - 15G
Purchase 15 weapons.
Quite The Collection - 30G
Purchase all available weapons.
One Trick Pony - 10G
Purchase an ability.
Feelin' Stronger Everyday - 15G
Fully upgrade an ability.
Look What I Can Do - 20G
Purchase all abilities for one character class.
Ready To Dominate - 20G
Fully upgrade all abilities for one character class.
So Many Choices - 30G
Purchase all abilities for all character classes.
Epic Standards - 40G
Upgrade all abilities for all characters to its maximum level.

What I did was save up enough money to buy them all at once, wait for the achievement and then dashboard out.

For example, when going for the purchase all weapons achievement, save up enough, go to the weapon screen, purchase all the weapons, wait for achievement, then dashboard.

I tested this earlier when I went for the 5 weapon achievement. Came back and my XP was still there in full. I think the game saves when you leave the actual lobby. So as long as you dashboard before leaving the lobby or starting the game, you'll still have all your XP intact. This should save alot of grinding hours.
Thanks for this information. I will add it into the roadmap

Also the guide is now finished. S+ Rank achievement has been updated with times and tips. I you feel more needs to added then let me know in a post.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #32
Orphen24

Orphen24's Gamercard
made a vid and im happy it is same as whats posted for down boy

you can use it if you like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD5-...9scfUrZtAYleIg=

monster madness
red dead redemption
left 4 dead 2

and many more

32/65

Last edited by Orphen24; 03-24-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Orphen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:04 AM   #33
jackofblades

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
they AI wont revive you because they cant

jackofblades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:02 AM   #34
Nikke84

Nikke84's Gamercard
According to my versus record page I have completed 100 versus games, no achievement for 98 games played. Glitchy, or am I missing something?
Old 03-25-2012, 03:01 AM   #35
Amethystine

Amethystine's Gamercard
When you say "Melee finisher (B then A)", do you mean, hold B and then press A? So that you grab the zombie and then break its neck? Or whatever your character does to finish them.

EDIT: Never mind, I see the finishing move you mean, now.

New question, though: Does the method of grabbing a zombie for a meat shield and then killing it by snapping its neck as I described work to build toward the 100 CQC zombie kills achievement? I've been doing it for a while, but not long enough to be sure either way.

Last edited by Amethystine; 03-25-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Amethystine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:25 AM   #36
reaper527

Reaper527's Gamercard
i came across this list of camera locations for level 1 (copied from iAmNateXero over at gamefaqs)

Quote:
Containment - 11 Cameras Total
1: Head left once out of the Elevator. There you will see one above a door. Right of that door is a First aid spray on a desk.

2: Before advancing, look up. One is staring you in the face.

3: At the end of the FIRST catwalk to your right where you must shoot the guards, Say hi.

4: In the hallway where Hunk reminds you to use Melee, hang the first right, then another right. Wave and smile before taking out the cam above the door. In this same section u will find some ammo, health, and nades.

5: Once you come down the stairs and everything is flashing red, look above Hunk on the wall. Give a wink. Also, the mascot is in this room too, so give him a pet before leaving.

6: After you head through the big slow doors and enter the room where Birkin starts talking about his "Precious G-Virus" Immediately look left. Above two silver containers on a dolly is a cam.

7: Open the door where you see some guy standing, BUT DON'T GO THROUGH. (you can if you want, but i suggest you don't) Look dead ahead and wave. The cam is above the door.

8: Once you enter Birkin's Lab, look right. Spec ops are shooting at you, but you have time to say hello to your fans above the door to the right.

9: When you get off the elevator go straight to a mini cart, then head left. Above some metal boxes on top of a blue tarp is your camera.

10: After we watch Berkin beat the crap out of random U.S.S. head right. Down the long hall and say cheese!

11: Once you open the door to where berkin chases you and you cant turn around (for a little while that is) Look straight. Its above some boxes stacked like a pyramid.
since the S+ ranking seems to be related to the total experience you get in the level, finding all the cameras in a level will go a long way towards that achievement. i can verify the accuracy of the first 10 cameras on the list. i haven't been able to find number 11, but that is a hard area to really examine, so its probably there even if i haven't found it yet.

if i come across more locations lists i'll c/p them here
Old 03-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #37
Genesis x360a

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystine View Post
When you say "Melee finisher (B then A)", do you mean, hold B and then press A? So that you grab the zombie and then break its neck? Or whatever your character does to finish them.

New question, though: Does the method of grabbing a zombie for a meat shield and then killing it by snapping its neck as I described work to build toward the 100 CQC zombie kills achievement? I've been doing it for a while, but not long enough to be sure either way.
Im not 100% sure. To be on the safe side I would just use the B+A or B+Y finisher moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
i came across this list of camera locations for level 1 (copied from iAmNateXero over at gamefaqs)

since the S+ ranking seems to be related to the total experience you get in the level, finding all the cameras in a level will go a long way towards that achievement. i can verify the accuracy of the first 10 cameras on the list. i haven't been able to find number 11, but that is a hard area to really examine, so its probably there even if i haven't found it yet.

if i come across more locations lists i'll c/p them here
Its been confirmed that shooting security cameras doesn't affect the ranking system. By all means shoot them for XP but if your solely going for the S/S+ I wouldn't bother as you dont need to.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #38
reaper527

Reaper527's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post

Its been confirmed that shooting security cameras doesn't affect the ranking system. By all means shoot them for XP but if your solely going for the S/S+ I wouldn't bother as you dont need to.
has there been any confirmation on what does affect the ranking system? i had read that the big factor was how much total exp you got, and you needed to get 8000+ experience for the S+. (i can totally see how this logic may be flawed though, as it could be that getting the S+ is what puts people over that 8000 mark, instead of the other way around)

is s+ purely based on kills/collectables/deaths/time? also, what role does difficulty play? having the option of veteran or professional, is one significantly easier than the other to get the ranking? obviously veteran is significantly easier to beat a level with no deaths since they enemies hit ALOT softer, but am i wasting my time doing veteran runs getting all S's (which are just yielding an S rank overall)?

Last edited by reaper527; 03-25-2012 at 02:20 PM.
reaper527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #39
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystine View Post

Yes, grabbing them and breaking their necks works for the achievement, it is how I did all my melee kills.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #40
Genesis x360a

Solo video guides now added for S+ Ranking missions. Thanks to Zerolimitz12 for the uploads

Old 03-27-2012, 03:20 AM   #41
KlazomaniaC

KlazomaniaC's Gamercard
Nice looking guide already.

Thanks all!
KlazomaniaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #42
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlazomaniaC View Post
Nice looking guide already.

Thanks all!
Thanks bro

New S+ Video guide add by Powerpyx - Please see "Great Succes" Also videos added for Tounge Tied - Chaos Averted & Organic Shield.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:54 AM   #43
HOWiGOTtheSCARS

HOWiGOTtheSCARS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikke84 View Post
According to my versus record page I have completed 100 versus games, no achievement for 98 games played. Glitchy, or am I missing something?
I have noticed that any Nemesis modes you play do not count towards the achievement. I got to 98 and it didn't pop so I thought it was glitched. But then I noticed that if I subtracted the Nemesis mode I was short by 9 games. So I played 9 more games and then the achievement popped! Finally Perfected the game thanks to this!
HOWiGOTtheSCARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #44
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWiGOTtheSCARS View Post
I have noticed that any Nemesis modes you play do not count towards the achievement. I got to 98 and it didn't pop so I thought it was glitched. But then I noticed that if I subtracted the Nemesis mode I was short by 9 games. So I played 9 more games and then the achievement popped! Finally Perfected the game thanks to this!
Thanks for replying to a members post. I will add this to the guide to others will know about it

Old 03-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #45
Turdboi

Turdboi's Gamercard
Nice work with the guide

Turdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #46
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdboi View Post
Nice work with the guide
Thank you Glad you find the guide is/was helpfull.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #47
Ravenous IE

Ravenous IE's Gamercard
Just wanted to say nice Roadmap man. A tip for 98 Versus match, 1 v 1 heroes mode on Code Blue, easy way too boost completion.
Ravenous IE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #48
koosbane1985

Darth Tater 04's Gamercard
Appreciate the tips for the MP achievements. It helped a bunch.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #49
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Just a thought, but you may want to specify that you need to kill just the parasites for "This Place Crawls", not the parasites and/or parasite zombies. It makes the achievement a bit more difficult that way but a point black shot w/ a shotgun to the chest of the zombie will usually make the parasite jump off, allowing you to kill it.

So basically this doesn't stack with the 13 parasite zombie kills achievement, but the area you described works fine for both

Nice job with the guide otherwise, not sure if I said that last post ^^

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #50
Th3 WorM

II Th3 WorM II's Gamercard
Fantastic guide. Very helpful!
Th3 WorM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #51
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post

Secret Achievements.

Stop Squirming - 10G
17 Hunters Killed (lifetime)

Hunters can found throughout the campaign and multiplayer. Simply kill 17.

Clingy - 10G
13 Parasite Zombies killed (lifetime)

Parasite zombies are zombies that the little spider things (Parasites, metioned above) latch onto their heads and take control. When this happens just keep shooting the zombie untill it dies.

See achievement "This Place Crawls"
For the Hunters, it would be nice to know exactly which level(s) they are on and the easiest method for killing them. Just saying "they can be found in campaign" is just about the same as reading the achievement description. I had to look on the PS3 site for the better guide.

For the Parasite Zombies, if you kill them and the parasite doesn't die (jumps off) with it then it won't count. Incendiary rounds with Lupo helps with that.

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #52
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa View Post
For the Hunters, it would be nice to know exactly which level(s) they are on and the easiest method for killing them. Just saying "they can be found in campaign" is just about the same as reading the achievement description. I had to look on the PS3 site for the better guide.

For the Parasite Zombies, if you kill them and the parasite doesn't die (jumps off) with it then it won't count. Incendiary rounds with Lupo helps with that.
I will add the info for the hunters but tbh I dont know how you missed them or needed to know which level they are on. You get swarmed by 4-5 of them at once in level 6 (I think thats the level) The Parasite info you provided will need to be confirmed because Im sure I didn't kill the parasite and zombie, just the zombie.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #53
bombernam

bombernam's Gamercard
Hah!

I literally made an account just to tell OP that your avatar was a .gif I made back in high school! That's most hilarious and awesome. Also, very nice work on the guide, you helped me out tons.
bombernam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #54
Sgt Foster

Sgt Foster's Gamercard
XP farming

The best place I have found to XP farm by far is on End of the line. Set your difficulty to casual and rock up a riot gun or juggernaut, the proceed to the to the part where you go to the main train-yard with Leon sniping at you and the special forces are boxed in. After where all the mines are go to the infinite ammo carte and make Leon appear, then drop back so Leon can't shoot you and get ready for infinite of crimson heads to come running round the corner in to your shot gun . The best person I found to use was Bertha because she can hold up to 4 first aid sprays and add 50% extra to herbs and sprays. You can roughly get 600 kills in 20-25 mins which can get up to about 20K per half hour.
Sgt Foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #55
Judicar

Old Carver's Gamercard
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/62567...-city/62447150

A dude here came up with a great way to get XP. Second level, in City Hall, play through the level normally and destroy every camera along the way. At the end of the level in the very last room where you exit the level destroy the final camera to get a bonus 500 XP (for destroying all 20 cameras) then die (depending on the difficulty you're playing on, grenade yourself or allow yourself to be infected). The XP stacks and you'll respawn right at the last point so you can continuously destroy the camera, get the 500 XP, die, repeat. There's also a computer in the same room as the camera so you can access it for additional XP and right before it is a data worth 50 XP so it's 550XP a run, plus whatever the computer gives you and zombie kills.

I've used this as my method and it works wonders. You can even kill zombies and stuff to rack in additional XP if you feel like it although it's quicker to just die after getting the 500. I play on Normal and it SEEMS like using grenades to kill yourself/injure only works half of the time. Don't know if that's the way it works on that difficulty or what but I had to let myself get infected as I could rarely get the grenades to kill me. I didn't care though as I'd just let myself get infected then went on zombie killing sprees to rake in additional XP.
Judicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #56
KoA CHOS3NxONE

KoA CHOS3NxONE's Gamercard
Edit: Nvm, browser just messed something up. Nice guide!
KoA CHOS3NxONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #57
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Talking Finally Complete!

Finally 100% the game with the DLC 1 complete as well. Doing S+ rankings on Solo Prof. weren't that bad. Mission 5 was the only threat and was still a walk in the park. Can't wait til DLC 2 comes out!!!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #58
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great Achievement Guide, the game's been sitting on my shelf, and for some reason I haven't played it.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #59
fenixio

xtfx lord fenix's Gamercard
thanks for the guide all archievements unlocked
fenixio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #60
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Hm, professional difficulty the only way to get S+? I seriously have done the first level numerous times on Vet and could not get S+ even with doing extremely well (no deaths, 10 mins under par time, quad kills etc)

Any other tips? Like 2 people on Vet just does not work? What about one?
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote