PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
xTMDxMorbidDead

Send a message via MSN to xTMDxMorbidDead Send a message via Skype™ to xTMDxMorbidDead

xTMDxMorbidDead's Gamercard
Here are the S+ Requirements

These are the requirements for each level on professional with 2 players so as long as you exceed each target or get better then the target you should be fine as we had no problems at all, you will need to play as Spectre, this way you can see collectibles, also try to aim for cameras and typewriters as these add to your overall XP, if there are any locations on the levels try and farm some zombie kills this will help with the overall XP also.

Make sure to use the Juggernaut/Riot Gun as your main weapon and the handgun Samurai Edge

Get your partner to play as Bertha and use the Medic powerup on you it helps a lot so that way you don't take too much damage! Using these methods we breezed through most of the levels with S+ on multiple run-throughs for different people

Containment:
Difficulty: Professional
# Of Kills: 16
# Of Deaths: 1
Items Collected: 6
Clear Time: 25:00
XP Needed: 9000-10,000

Corruption:
# Of Kills: 75
Items Collected: 10
Clear Time: 35:00

Lights Out:
# Of Kills: 55
# Of Deaths: 3

Gone Rogue:
# Of Deaths: 2

Expendable:
Items Collected: 8
Clear Time: 30:00

Redemption:
# Of Kills: 50

End Of The Line:
Items Collected: 4

Good Luck People, it's really not that hard as people make it out to be

Last edited by xTMDxMorbidDead; 03-26-2012 at 07:22 AM.
xTMDxMorbidDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
fallouthirteen

fallouthirteen's Gamercard
Um, are you sure? You didn't put how many people are playing (it seems to matter) and the intel counts seems low for solo. Also, no, just beating those doesn't guarantee an S+ rank, heck you can even get an A rank by simply beating those marks. Anyway, I seriously think it's score based for S+.
fallouthirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
xTMDxMorbidDead

Send a message via MSN to xTMDxMorbidDead Send a message via Skype™ to xTMDxMorbidDead

yeah pretty sure dude, trust me i have the achievement, i beat those requirements only and got S+ on every level!

Old 03-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
Cranky Penguins

Cranky Penguins's Gamercard
What difficulty does this have to be on to get this achievement?
Cranky Penguins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
xTMDxMorbidDead

Professional as stated in each level requirements

Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTMDxMorbidDead View Post
These are the requirements for each level on professional with 2 players so as long as you exceed each target or get better then the target you should be fine as we had no problems at all, play as Spectre and make sure to use the Juggernaut as your main weapon and the handgun that cost 25,000 i cant remember its name also get one person to play as Bertha and use the Medic powerup on you it helps a lot!
The Juggernaut sucks, the RIOT GUN is way better. More Damage, Accuracy and Range.

Also the handgun you talking about would be the SAMURAI EDGE, yeah it kicks ass, a life saver.

Wondering if you might do videos for all missions on PRO with a S+. Would be very very helpful!?
Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
Nikke84

Nikke84's Gamercard
Getting all S is not a guarantee for S+. You can even achieve S+ without a perfect score, I got S+ on the third mission with S/S/S/B but that was solo.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
fallouthirteen

Alright, maybe I'll use those guidelines to test out (I'll just get one other person to help). It would've been more helpful (to me) if you also had the final scores for those levels. I seriously think that's what determines rank, and it'd just be good to know how far off I was from getting an S+ on a certain level if I do miss it.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
Entity

Exalted Entity's Gamercard
Quote:
These are the requirements for each level on professional with 2 players so as long as you exceed each target or get better then the target you should be fine as we had no problems at all, play as Spectre and make sure to use the Juggernaut as your main weapon and the handgun that cost 25,000 i cant remember its name also get one person to play as Bertha and use the Medic powerup on you it helps a lot!

Containment:
# Of Kills: 16
Items Collected: 6
Clear Time: 25:00

Corruption:

Lights Out:
# Of Kills: 55

Gone Rogue:

Expendable:

Redemption:
# Of Kills: 50

End Of The Line:
Items Collected: 4

Good Luck People, it's really not that hard as people make it out to be

For people asking how many people are in co-op, there are your answers. Same for difficulty.

The guns best for this are:

Human abundance (Spec-Ops greater than Zombies): Assault Rifle
Zombie abundance: Riot Gun

Handgun: Samurai Edge.

Thanks for the info. Saves time for new people, so they do not have to start a game on professional, fail to get S+, and then look at the clear screen for requirements, and then try again for S+.

Everything is Permitted, and Nothing is True.
I am negative infinity. I am the manifestation of nothingness. My power is the lack of existence. The lack of existence can pull all things that exist to fill the void. Thus, my power is everything, and yet nothing. And even still, it is not a contradiction. I am negative infinity.
Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
H lAl T R E D

BittererPrawn51's Gamercard
Wait, so are the collectables cumulative between both parties?
H lAl T R E D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #11
Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by H lAl T R E D View Post

I wish. No. That is the stat that each person in the 2 player co-op game needs to have for them both to get S+. But it will be easier if one of the two players gets this first, and then the 2nd player goes and gets his/her S+ after.

I am negative infinity. I am the manifestation of nothingness. My power is the lack of existence. The lack of existence can pull all things that exist to fill the void. Thus, my power is everything, and yet nothing. And even still, it is not a contradiction. I am negative infinity.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #12
Nikke84

Nikke84's Gamercard
Quote:
No and that's why the requirements are halfed when you play with 2 people.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #13
xTMDxMorbidDead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
The Juggernaut sucks, the RIOT GUN is way better. More Damage, Accuracy and Range.

Also the handgun you talking about would be the SAMURAI EDGE, yeah it kicks ass, a life saver.

Wondering if you might do videos for all missions on PRO with a S+. Would be very very helpful!?
I will be creating a video guide within the next few days, we have a number of guides available already and we have our professional run through all recorded but if people would prefer to see Professional S+ guides we can do that instead? let us know what you all think and I'm sure me and the team can sort something out amongst our schedules, wwe are currently recording Devil May Cry HD Collectibles Guides so don't know how quick we can get the S+ guides out

Old 03-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #14
xTMDxMorbidDead

Also if you guys give me a couple of days i'll happily run through the game with you all so i can help you get the achievement, i've only got 3 achievements left anyways so i need to mop those up, if you want to play add me on Xbox Live xTMDxMorbidDead i'll help everyone i can

Old 03-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #15
Cranky Penguins

Cranky Penguins's Gamercard
Quote:
Professional as stated in each level requirements
Yea, somehow I manged to read right over that. haha But does playing on Veteran alter these requirements at all because it says in the achievement it can be on professional or veteran? Or are the only things that alter the requirements the number of players?
Cranky Penguins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #16
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Also if you guys give me a couple of days i'll happily run through the game with you all so i can help you get the achievement, i've only got 3 achievements left anyways so i need to mop those up, if you want to play add me on Xbox Live xTMDxMorbidDead i'll help everyone i can
Sounds good to me!
Old 03-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #17
Entity

Quote:

Can you help me get this too then? I will be able to play Monday - Friday. I am PST time. I really really suck at shooters, but I have played this game a lot now, so I am competent at it. I got all S rankings on everything, and I died 0 times, but I messed up my time by 10 seconds the first time, and 5 seconds the second time, and 11 seconds the third time.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #18
H lAl T R E D

BittererPrawn51's Gamercard
Quote:

Beauty! How many people do you think you could squeeze into a run?
H lAl T R E D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #19
Entity

Quote:
Beauty! How many people do you think you could squeeze into a run?
Any more than two people a run will be dangerous.. because we will probably blow each others' brains out while trying to get the kill requirements.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #20
LordPhearless

SLP Catalyst's Gamercard
I'd love to get in on this. I'd also be happy to return the favor for others after I've got the achievement. The problem is, I am still very uncertain about the requirements, so I would like to see an S+ pop on my results at least once to get a better understanding.

GT: Lord Phearless
LordPhearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #21
xTMDxMorbidDead

Right guys i'll do it on a first come first serve basis and we wont stop until you have the achievements if you just send me a message on Xbox Live or FR i'll go through each person as and when the requests come through, you'll have to give me a couple of days to get myself together we're moving offices tomorrow so i'll have to get myself sorted but i'll message people as soon as i can begin the playthroughs, sorry i dont get round to you before you get the achievement but i'll help out as much as possible.

Requirements:
2 Player matches only its far too difficult to obtain S+ with more then 2 people so altogether myself and 1 other
Mics preferred makes communication a little easier especially Chapter 5 Oh My God I HATE THAT LEVEL
Patience!!!

Hope fully speak to you all soon

Old 03-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #22
Teh Paralyzer

New Paralyzer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Seeing as how Veteran is listed on the achievement description it is either a mislabled achievement or the ranking system is broken and needs a patch.

I'd hate to see the people that put to much work into this achievement have it watered down but these S+s are bull.

Thanks for posting your method. I hope to get this over with soon.

4th Person to 1K DDR Universe on X360A... on my old gamertag
Teh Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #23
LordPhearless

SLP Catalyst's Gamercard
Sent you a message and FR, Morbid. I'd really appreciate the help.
LordPhearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:45 AM   #24
Cipher Complex

Send a message via Skype™ to Cipher Complex

Cipher Complex's Gamercard
Online right now if anyone wants to try, really want to get this done.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:07 AM   #25
fallouthirteen

So, level 2 seems to be ~9000 points in 2 player professional for an S+. Just got it with 9200 points. Doubled the kill requirement and got all the data files and beat the time by about 10 minutes (25:00) with 0 deaths.

Edit: Someone in my group just now got level 3 at S+ with 7200 points in 3 player co-op. I just got it as well on this level, 7300 points.

Last edited by fallouthirteen; 03-24-2012 at 06:11 AM. Reason: added info
Old 03-24-2012, 04:31 AM   #26
IxI SkyFire IxI

IxI SkyFire IxI's Gamercard
This is definitely bookmarked for me. Good to know all the requirements. Now all I need is a good partner to do this co op so I can get all S+ on professional. I would've had S+ on the first level but my girlfriend blew me up and killed me twice >.> ......
IxI SkyFire IxI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #27
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallouthirteen View Post
So, level 2 seems to be ~9000 points in 2 player professional for an S+. Just got it with 9200 points. Doubled the kill requirement and got all the data files and beat the time by about 10 minutes (25:00) with 0 deaths.

Edit: Someone in my group just now got level 3 at S+ with 7200 points in 3 player co-op. I just got it as well on this level, 7300 points.
That's a good info right there. For all you other guys, this is also a SPECIAL MARKER for the S+ RANKING.

If you don't have enough XP in the end, you won't get the S+. As falloutthirteen said.

I did Mission 2 like four times on PRO with S/S/S/S and got either a A (+5.000XP) or a S (+8.000XP) Ranking because I didn't have enough XP.

S+ (+9.000 - 10.000XP)
Old 03-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #28
bluetop20

BLUETOP20z's Gamercard
this should be on the top of the forum. been waiting for this aint wanna start this achievement with out being sure that i was doing it right. ty very much sir
Old 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #29
BanditBanks

BanditBanks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
That's a good info right there. For all you other guys, this is also a SPECIAL MARKER for the S+ RANKING.

If you don't have enough XP in the end, you won't get the S+. As falloutthirteen said.

I did Mission 2 like four times on PRO with S/S/S/S and got either a A (+5.000XP) or a S (+8.000XP) Ranking because I didn't have enough XP.

S+ (+9.000 - 10.000XP)
I agree that it's more focused on how your score, when I ran through the first level on Veteran getting S+ I shot all the cameras, 11 x 50xp plus a 500 bonus for getting them all.
I think I'm gonna run through the 6th mission again, try and find all the cameras and stay to kill some Hunters rather than sprinting passed them for a good time.

I think getting an S+ is as simple as "Get high score and S ranking" and S ranks are easy to get. Just a matter of getting bonus XP from areas.

EDIT: Yup, shot 15/16 cameras and stayed to fight all Hunters and I got 10363 points for an S+ ranking on Veteran! I think we've sussed out the sneaky S+!

EDIT 2: Umm, maybe it's NOT about score... I just got my last S+ from mission 5. First run through I got SSSA (30 seconds over time limit) with 19K points. Second try I got 13K but with 6 mins under par time, less kills but still 0 deaths. Either way, I'm done with stupid S+ rankings! Hope this has helped someone

Last edited by BanditBanks; 03-24-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: More info
BanditBanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #30
CrispyVictim

CrispyVictim's Gamercard
I don't think these are the requirements. When I did the fifth level, I got 2 A ranks and 2 S ranks and still got the S+. I think there may be more to it than just getting all S ranks.