PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Kinect Sports
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
MrXbox
Banned User

RICHYALLEB's Gamercard
WOOT! I just won Bowling on Champion!

Topic.

Been trying all year to do it, finally did it just now! Close game though, I scored 247 and nearly all strikes, CPU opponent got 246! So I won but there was merely 1 point in it! Go me!
MrXbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
matt schwindt

Saft Und Kraft's Gamercard
i got 8 strikes right off the start. spare, strikes and a spare the comp messed up twice. ended uo 266 tp 244 or something. achievement. really the bowling is the easiest to champion on because you control the ball. boxing, football, track, and table tennis are redicously stupid hard cuz the ai flat out cheats. ugh. good job man.
matt schwindt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
PLACER89

PLACER89's Gamercard
I've been trying to do this for the last 2 days and am starting to get pissed off! Every time I think I'm doin pretty well and end up scoring 240-260 the AI still beats me..I think the lowest score I remember seeing for the AI on champion difficulty was 267 while the high was 290. There was one game when I thought I was gonna get it cuz we went strike for strike for the first 7 frames..but then I blew it!
PLACER89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:26 AM   #4
Freefaller

UrOrangeChicken's Gamercard
Congrats! I suck at bowling so bad though, I've never gotten a strike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt schwindt View Post
i got 8 strikes right off the start. spare, strikes and a spare the comp messed up twice. ended uo 266 tp 244 or something. achievement. really the bowling is the easiest to champion on because you control the ball. boxing, football, track, and table tennis are redicously stupid hard cuz the ai flat out cheats. ugh. good job man.
I thought soccer was the easiest, I beat it 5-4 on my 7th ish try. I was winning 4-3 and then the champion scored a goal with 3 seconds left. You have no idea how pissed off I was. Then I was like screw this and randomly passed the ball. Then with 1 second left I took a shot and it went right to the goalie. But somehow he missed it which 99% of the time the champion would have caught it. I was so relieved lol, and that's still the only champion I've beaten so far
Freefaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:14 AM   #5
Cashin

Cashin's Gamercard
I beat Champion bowling on my very FIRST game!!!!!

Or I should say that my wife did.

Actual quotes:

Me: How are you getting a strike everytime!?!?
Her: I DON'T KNOW!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
reemo12

REEMO12's Gamercard
still missing this achievement, but maybe someday I could get it
reemo12 is offline   Reply With Quote