PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
Shinjukugarb666

small problem.

What if i didnt pick up one or two of the Part 1 flashbacks?

the exact numbers are... 13 and 14

i have finished the game. is there any way to get them?
Shinjukugarb666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Toshi1412

Toshi1412's Gamercard
If you can't get them I would suggest just restarting the story mode. It's a relatively easy story and since you're starting from the beginning you can refer to guides to help you find the flashback scenes you need.
Starting over in the story mode helps to get all those annoying achievements-- It's also easier because all your items still stay with you even though you restart.
Toshi1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:46 AM   #3
Lord Retro

You shouldn't need to restart adventure mode. All items are findable in post-game, just keep returning to wherever you fought the final battles. I really want to say that Memory 13 is in the Uchiha hideout and Memory 14 is where you fought Konan in Hidden Rain village.

If you're talking about the secret factors that you earn with stars in the boss battle QTE sections, you can re-fight every battle in the game by talking to the guy to the left of the Hokage in the Hokage mansion provided you have found the accompanying red scroll picked up from the battle ground. Just re-enter an area after a fight to make them appear.
Lord Retro is offline   Reply With Quote