FAQs

PerpetualHeaven

I have some answers to commonly asked questions. If I have missed any please feel free to add.

Q: How Long Does It Take To Get the Full 1000?

A: 7-12 hours depending if you use postcard guide. Thanks Razzleson: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11842

Q: I can't find any of the postcards. plz help!

A: Razzleson has a postcard guide. Just read it.

Q: I have no dots on my map after Sheriff's challenge. What do I do?

A: On the same road as the Sheriff's Challenge, keep going out until you're asked to leave radiator springs. Leave and you will be in a new area.

Q: Do cheats not let me get achievements?

A: You should be able to unlock achievements using cheats.

Q: I can't seem to win anything. Any tips?

A: Seems like everyone's biggest tip is to use the unlimited boost cheat which is: "Vrooooom"

Q: I've played half of the game and no achievements. What's going on?

A: Make sure you're playing adult version and not the kiddie version.

Not a question but more of a time saving tip by mike21278:

"For those of you that are looking to save time and hating the drive from radiator springs out to the outer lying areas and back, if you hit the back button, you can warp to any even already completed. This is useful for when going to rust bucket o rama and back."

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what do the postcards look like because i dont know what to look for and ive been to the places on the list ?

They're large, white with a few scribbles on and rectangular. If you take a look at the 2 videos posted on the main site guide, then you'll get to actually see them. Here's the link: Click.

Plus, make sure you've actually gone to Lizzie and started the Postcard Hunt mission. After that they should appear, and you can still do other missions after you've been and activated the hunt.

• 1 year later...

Q: I can't seem to win anything. Any tips?

A: Seems like everyone's biggest tip is to use the unlimited boost cheat which is: "Vrooooom"

I'd like to add that if you're losing, go off the road and as soon as you see the arrow pointing back to the track press the back button. Keep doing this and it'll gradually catch you up.

I've done this for a few races and everytime I do it, my lead increases by 1-2 seconds. I can't say for certain it works for every race, but I can say it's worth a try if you're having trouble.