Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
edgecrusherhalo

edgecrusher02's Gamercard
does "rally the fleet" and "warn the fleet" get the same result

in the final quarian/geth conflict mission, do these 2 responses both result in peace between the 2? i cant seem to find any videos or anyone that has chosen "warn the fleet" and i would think that means siding with the quarians but not then again, maybe not.
edgecrusherhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
RDrules

rdisbetterthanu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im fairly sure mine just yelled at them saying if they dont stand down theyll be wiped out, he end result was the same
RDrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Both of them made my Shepard yell at the Quarians and got them to stand down so both the Geth and Quarians could survive in my playthroughs. Only difference is if he's nice about it or not.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #4
PhoenixWolfCub

PhoenixWolfCub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Seems that this time around, when there is a distinct blue or red response, that they end up at the exact same place, just with a paragon or renegade flavor. If you have to choose between top and bottom answers on the right with no distinct blue color or red color choices that's when the results differ.

So far that's what I've run into, I usually save and then hit either one, reload, then hit the other just to see the outcome. So far they've been the same, just the renegade red turns out more.... well not badass, but I don't know. Psychotic yelling? lol

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Gackt. Ty so much!

<<<<I no longer have either of the Fable games available, sorry. PLEASE do not contact me about achievements for these two games, or they will be ignored at this point. Thank you!>>>>

PhoenixWolfCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixWolfCub View Post
Seems that this time around, when there is a distinct blue or red response, that they end up at the exact same place, just with a paragon or renegade flavor. If you have to choose between top and bottom answers on the right with no distinct blue color or red color choices that's when the results differ.
That's kind of how it's always been with those options in really tight situations, though. Talking down Wrex and Saren in ME1, talking down arguing squadmades in ME2, and now here... The red and blue responses always led to the best solution to the conflict and only varied in how Shepard would speak to whoever it was. Is he going to be nice or is he going to be a badass/asshole? That's what your choice is there, but you always get the best outcome either way. Or you can take a less than ideal resolution by picking one of the options on the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:44 AM   #6
RDrules

rdisbetterthanu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
That's kind of how it's always been with those options in really tight situations, though. Talking down Wrex and Saren in ME1, talking down arguing squadmades in ME2, and now here... The red and blue responses always led to the best solution to the conflict and only varied in how Shepard would speak to whoever it was. Is he going to be nice or is he going to be a badass/asshole? That's what your choice is there, but you always get the best outcome either way. Or you can take a less than ideal resolution by picking one of the options on the right.
this, those 2 choices always lead to the same result on all 3 games, only the right options and renegade triggers lead to different results.

the only thing i disagree with is that the bottom right always leads to the bad/ "less than ideal result" some of the bottom right ones are better in terms of war assets just not "nice" in terms of what happens to your friends/allies.

for example on tuchanka deceiving the krogan for war assets actually gets you a lot more points because the salarians throw in their full support rather than a couple of token fleets but you have to kill a couple of squad mates and be a complete asshole to the krogan
RDrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #7
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I personally love the bottom left/red renegade talk-down of the Quarian fleet. To call it blunt is an understatement

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote