PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
are there any vids that show EVERYTHING in 1 run?

like chapter by chapter, showing everything you can get and how to get it?

i understand back in 2007 youtube didnt have timelinks so you could easily jump to certain points so having each type of collectable separate makes some sense, but im surprised nobody recently has gone thru this game and did it that way.

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
This game isn't that hard to get all the unlocks. Use the cheats, if you have an indicator you can't figure out, check a text guide to figure out which one you need and how to get it. As with all lego games, you will have to beat the entire game in story mode before you can even consider getting 100% completion.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
ILuvAchievementz

SmokinAcesNYC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
This game isn't that hard to get all the unlocks. Use the cheats, if you have an indicator you can't figure out, check a text guide to figure out which one you need and how to get it. As with all lego games, you will have to beat the entire game in story mode before you can even consider getting 100% completion.
i think if you google it on youtube there is someone who does a run through for all the red bricks and 100% completion...anywhoo here's a link to one guy i used recently for my walkthrough:

http://youtu.be/UYk1kS_PCgE
ILuvAchievementz is offline   Reply With Quote