Worth my time?

Jaska95

Before Brink was released it looked awesome but after reviews i lost all interest to this game.

Earlier today i noticed that one store was selling this pretty cheap. (10€[13$] for special edition)

But is it even worth my time is the big question. Also how easily can you get 1000Gs whit no boosting?

If you have friends or people to play with, it can be lots of fun at times. Used copies usually go for $10 dollars now, so even if you end up hating it, it's not a big loss.

I got 1k score on it within the first 2 weeks on my own, without boosting, really. The gameplay can be a bit repetitive and there aren't too many maps to choose from, and that's really where the bad reviews came in (that and the fact that half of the people who purchased it at first were CoD players and suck at team oriented games). But if you have people to play with, and if you like team based shooters, then I'd say go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed Brink. The art style and gameplay are different than your usual shooter. The ability to custimize your character was pretty neat, and I had a lot of fun creating different characters with different weapons, abilities, and clothing. There isn't much of a story, just the hint of one that could be great. Its mostly communicated through audio logs that are actually really well done.

There's a lot of room for improvement, but if they make a sequel, it could be great!

• 9 months later...