Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #31
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubi10 View Post
I like to play as the Salarian on my infiltrator because of the drain shield. I usually cloak then hit them with drain if they have a shield before I snipe with my Javelin. Would it be better to change my talent to the one that lets you use a power cloaked instead of the damage?

Also, It seems most people like to play as the Quarian. Is this because of sabotage on geth or are they all around better then the Salarian?
I see no reason to pick up the "use one power while cloaked" skill since you can already do that and snipe before the cloak even wears off. The only time I pick this up is if I use GPS or Claymore in which case the sniper damage is irrelevant.

As far as Quarian vs Salarian goes it is really up to you on how you want handle the geth. With the Quarian you can also use Sabotage to make the geth attack each other however this skill is useless against the Reapers as the "overload weapons" never seems to fucking work.

With the Salarian you will have ED which will help in draining shields which is perfect for snipers on gold since you can't snipe through shields.

One thing some people seem to overlook is the Human Infiltrator which has Cyro Blast which can increase damage output a lot especially against armored targets.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #32
incubi10

SK1LLGANN0N's Gamercard
How helpful is the human on gold? I usually only run with a sniper on my infiltrator and my roomate uses a salarian engineer. We are trying to get good enough for gold but have not attempted it yet.
incubi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #33
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
How helpful is the human on gold? I usually only run with a sniper on my infiltrator and my roomate uses a salarian engineer. We are trying to get good enough for gold but have not attempted it yet.
Cryo Blast can be very useful against any type of enemy you face. I normally play a human with a Claymore and use it before(or after if they have shields) and this setup will always kill infantry in 1 hit and even if it doesn't then it will freeze them. Another use is for crowd control, you can easily take control of the enemy if you know what to freeze and what to take out. While this setup can be very hard to master since the Claymore is a 1shot and a miss could lead to your death, it is also a very rewarding class for the high risk involved.

As far as gold goes, use this setup as it will be a good place to start for getting your first gold.

Enemy:Cerberus
Map:Firebase:Ghost

Salarian Eng
Human Inf
Asari Adept
Drell Adept/Turian Sent

Setup in near the back and have your engineer keep the decoy in the main hallway while your other teammates watch the 2 courtyards/ladder. Around wave 4 phantoms will start to spawn and your asari will need to be on the lookout for these(you can hear them as they make a lot of robotic noises). The only real problem you might have here is a bad spawn on a hack circle but this can be cleared out with 1-2 rockets.
Main thing to focus on is team work and watch each others back and please do not hold back on rockets. I see so many teams where everyone just hoards them until wave 11 regardless of how FUBAR'd the current situation is.

As far as dealing with wave 11 on this map is a bit tricky. The extraction zone is a killing field and you will get overrun very fast here since phantoms will just make a perimeter around you and hand blast you to death. What I normally do is everyone stays in the back then at the halfway point go down the right side ladder and slowly make your way to the point. One major thing to note on this is DO NOT SHOOT ROCKETS BECAUSE YOU LIKE HUGE POINTS ALL OVER YOUR SCREEN. Whenever you kill something far away with a rocket it will always respawn the second it dies and more times than not it just respawned closer to you.

Hope this helps you on clearing your first gold.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #34
incubi10

SK1LLGANN0N's Gamercard
Thanks for all the great info! Will give this a shot when I get home.
incubi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #35
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks for all the great info! Will give this a shot when I get home.
I am also available to help anytime past 4pm CST.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #36
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
hey guys,
is the weekend event already online?

Last edited by head0r Inc; 03-30-2012 at 08:44 PM.
head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #37
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by head0r Inc View Post
hey guys,
is the weekend event already online?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=363725

Join the war against the Reapers online between 5PM PST Friday, March 30th to 5AM PST Monday, April 2st
Old 04-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #38
CYBER GRIMM

TRINITY KRYSTAL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=363725

Join the war against the Reapers online between 5PM PST Friday, March 30th to 5AM PST Monday, April 2st
thanx picked up some good tips and learned afew new things i wouldnt normally consider. just hope more ppl read this and take it into thier online games instead of being kill/points hungry. never got past wave 7 on gold due to idiot vanguards who think they are untouchable.

if you came to kill me then you should have brought a bigger gun

CYBER GRIMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #39
Zymesh

Zymesh's Gamercard
Great Guide there!!!!!

im using a Salarian inflitrator and its build is pure DPS. With the Cloak, Fire, Proximity Mine, Fire, Fire cycle(redo if needed)i can bring down heavily armored units on Gold very easily. So basically im using the proximity mine as a grenade/extra sniper bullet wich deals 1200 damage and anything after that deals 25% more damage to the target. Since im using a black widow, the next 2 bullets remaining will deal 25% more damage. If ever your target is still alive your next voley will be stronger than the first since with the added 25% bonus, you will now include the Cloak damage Bonus. Im not yet sure if the proximity mine damage is increased as well on cloak bonus?

No crowd control though but with the way you deal damage, shield and barriers are a cake to destroy. Its a bit hard to target Banshees though since the PM fires a bit to the left of the reticle.

*Edit:

Weapon: Black Widow (ammo and damage mod)
Ammo: Distruptor (Firing your first round will trigger and setup the 'Shock', then use Proximity Mine just after the shot to trigger the Tech Burst) Crowd control AOE for Geth Prime and Ravager

Perks: Dont get Energy Drain and go for Pure Damage to Proximity Mine and weapon/sniper damage

Battlefield 3 Stats

Last edited by Zymesh; 04-04-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: added some more info about the build
Zymesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #40
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

April 3rd Patch notes updated.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:09 AM   #41
jwtaylor1980

armaedes's Gamercard
I sent you a message on Xbox.com, but maybe you didn't get it: I was wondering (Bahroo3) if the six builds you posted are your "recommended" builds, or if those are just examples from the me3multiplayer site.
jwtaylor1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #42
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwtaylor1980 View Post
I sent you a message on Xbox.com, but maybe you didn't get it: I was wondering (Bahroo3) if the six builds you posted are your "recommended" builds, or if those are just examples from the me3multiplayer site.
These are here only to serve as an example of how to play, as you can go in many different ways which each class. I typically like to play very offense with each class to have as little down time as possible while at the same time making sure my teammates are supported. If you want my personal opinion on each class/race feel free to post here or send me a PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:19 AM   #43
jwtaylor1980

armaedes's Gamercard
I was just thinking that since you're a MP pro, maybe you could share your preferred builds - especially since the current +25% XP weekend will let us try them out a little easier.

If you don't mind posting, they'd be awesome to see.

Last edited by jwtaylor1980; 04-07-2012 at 04:20 PM.
jwtaylor1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:05 AM   #44
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Updated with April 10th Patch Notes, Resurgence DLC Guide, and visual improvements throughout the thread.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #45
PbFarmer

Pb Farmer's Gamercard
Hey Bahroo, could we post a link to http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/mpch..._checklist.pdf ?

I think its a really useful little thing to keep track of multiplayer personal progress.

[EDIT] It needs to be updated with the latest multiplayer DLC. I actually did it personally but have nowhere to upload it, plus I feel bad for taking credit for what this person really did.
PbFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #46
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PbFarmer View Post
Hey Bahroo, could we post a link to http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/mpch..._checklist.pdf ?

I think its a really useful little thing to keep track of multiplayer personal progress.

[EDIT] It needs to be updated with the latest multiplayer DLC. I actually did it personally but have nowhere to upload it, plus I feel bad for taking credit for what this person really did.
I will go ahead and throw it in there but if you find an updated version let me know.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #47
madhatter1

Orion M42X's Gamercard
Impressive MP guide. Kudos. How are you able to get access to the discrete #'s for everything? Did somebody analyze .DAT files from the PC version and just carry them over for the xbox?

Question about reinforcement packs... if I buy veteran packs until I have all my guns at X, mods at V, and all possible character appearances unlocked, will that eliminate the possibility of getting uncommons in Specter packs?
madhatter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #48
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter1 View Post
Impressive MP guide. Kudos. How are you able to get access to the discrete #'s for everything? Did somebody analyze .DAT files from the PC version and just carry them over for the xbox?

Question about reinforcement packs... if I buy veteran packs until I have all my guns at X, mods at V, and all possible character appearances unlocked, will that eliminate the possibility of getting uncommons in Specter packs?
Yes, Tangster on the BSN went through the game files and posted the information for everyone.

No, you can still get uncommon character XP cards from a spectre box.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #49
madhatter1

Orion M42X's Gamercard
Sucks... what if all my characters are already L20? Will it at least decrease the odds of getting an uncommon? I read that was the true somewhere, but I don't know if it was a case of a self-proclaimed expert making unproven statements.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #50
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Sucks... what if all my characters are already L20? Will it at least decrease the odds of getting an uncommon? I read that was the true somewhere, but I don't know if it was a case of a self-proclaimed expert making unproven statements.
No there is no decrease in the chance of getting an XP card regardless if you

- Have all other uncommon unlocks
- All level 20 Characters

This same concept applies to Common and Rare items as well.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #51
madhatter1

Orion M42X's Gamercard
So really, the only reason to buy veteran packs would be to level up any uncommon guns that I like and to get gun mods to level 5 (I've already unlocked all the uncommon characters). But since rare and N7 guns are better, maybe just get the gun mods maxed out, then buy only specter packs?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #52
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
So really, the only reason to buy veteran packs would be to level up any uncommon guns that I like and to get gun mods to level 5 (I've already unlocked all the uncommon characters). But since rare and N7 guns are better, maybe just get the gun mods maxed out, then buy only specter packs?
Pretty much since getting an N7 from a veteran is very rare.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #53
Merch

GoodCoffeeJoey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   VGO Gold Medal   1,000 Posts   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Great guide, thanks for posting this.

Do you have any information on how different weapon damage bonuses stack with each other?
Old 04-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #54
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Great guide, thanks for posting this.

Do you have any information on how different weapon damage bonuses stack with each other?
"if this term is > 0 the damage will be applied. If not minimum_damage will be applied (so far minimum_damage observed was always 5)

Ammo_Power_Damage
-----------------

When using an ammo power the damage provided by the ammo power is applied before the Actual_Weapon_Damage and as such is has some advantages.

- Will bypass Target_DR adding some damage, potentially more than doubling the damage inflicted by weapons that inflict minimum_damage (it will still be very low damage) because of Target_DR (using a higher base damage weapon would still be a better option)
- Can remove target shield//barrier allowing the actual weapon damage to remove health//armor in the same hit - potentially opening the door to ME2 style 1hit kills (most relevant to infiltrators using Widow from cloak ...But even with the right skills and hand picked equipment removing full hit point barrier or shield from Ammo_Power_Damage alone is not realy going to happen (true 1 hit kills) ...in my tests with a Widow V I could get WarpAmmo to remove 1194.56052 barrier HP and DisruptorAmmo to remove 895.92039 shield HP...most (all?) insanity enemies start with more(not much) Barrier//Shields than that... )

- Increasing BaseWpnDamage - is the only way (other than the skill itself) to increase damage inflicted by the ammo power (BonusPowerDamage doesn't work with ammo powers) ...There aren't many ways to improve BaseWpnDamage that I am aware of (purchasing the upgrades from II to X is one of them) (inflitrators have 2 skills that apply to (increase) BaseWpnDamage )

- AmmoPowerMod is the modifier specified in the skill Example for warp_ammo evolved for maximum damage 0.8 vs Barrier (best ammo power vs barriers) , 0.4 vs armor (best ammo power vs armor when using high base damage weapons), 0 vs shield , 0.4 vs health (best ammo power vs health), 0.75 vs lifted targets (does not appear to be working) ...

Actual_Weapon_Damage
--------------------

BaseWpnDamage

For the most part this is the value for the weapon damage read from coalesced.ini .Purchasing (unlocking) weapon versions from II to X upgrades increases this value by roughfully 2.77 % per upgrade lvl (~25/9 ~25% damage bonus for Weapon, 9 upgrade lvls) ... (in coalesced.ini there are two values for weapon damage I and X) ...I say roughfully because Weapon X damage is roughfully Weapon I damage * 1.25 (25%) Its not quite 25% for any of the weapons and differs from weapon to weapon ...

Here is an example of how I calculate BaseWpnDamage for Raptor

Raptor I 78.2
Raptor X 97.7

(((97.7 - 78.2) / 9) * 100) / 78.2 = 2.77067349 % Damage per upgrade lvl

Base damage for Raptor III = 78.2 * (1 + (0.0277067 * 2)) = 82.5333279
Base damage for Raptor V = 78.2 * (1 + (0.0277067 * 4)) = 86.8666558

Here is an example of how I calculate BaseWpnDamage for Widow

Widow I 867
Widow X 1083.8

(((1083.8 - 867) / 9) * 100) / 867 = 2.77841856 % damage per upgrade level (notice this is ever so slightly diffrent that for the raptor)

Base damage for Widow II = 867 * (1 + (0.0277841 * 1)) = 891.088815
Base damage for Widow VIII= 867 * (1 + (0.0277841 * 7)) = 1035.6217

Infiltrators have 2 skills that modify BaseWpnDamage when using sniper rifles ...

"Operatinal mastery" rank 6 "SNIPER RIFLE" (5% extra damage , 15% sniper rifle damage) the 5% extra is a regular damage multiplier but the 15% sniper rifle damage applies to BaseWpnDamageINFILTRATOR "TACTICAL CLOAK"

RANK 6 EVOLUTION "SNIPER RIFLE" 40% bonus damage when cloaked applies on base sniper weapon damage {it is much stronger than regular damage bonuses}

Example:

Base weapon damage for an infiltrator with the two skills and using a Widow V from cloak

BaseWpnDamage = 867 * (1 + (0.0277841 * 4)) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.4) = 1493.20065

Ammo_Power_Damage:

for warp ammo (80%) vs barrier = 1493.20065 * 0.8 = 1194.56052 (if the target has less current barrier it can be one shot - actual weapon damage will apply to health)

for disruptor ammo (60% vs shield) = 1493.20065* 0.6 = 895.920391 (if the target has less current shield//barrier it can be one shot - actual weapon damage will apply to health)

for warp ammo (40% vs armor) = 1493.20065 * 0.4 = 597.28026

Sum_Damage_Mods
---------------
Most damage mods from all sources add here ..
- extra weapon damage from equipment
- extra weapon damage from most skills (AR, infiltrate)(passives) (I found that 2 of the skills for the infiltrator class affect base weapon damage)
- extra weapon damage from weapon add-ons
- extra HS damage from equipment in case of headshots
- extra weapon damage from Liara room - upgrades ...

HSmod (head shot modifier)
-------

Targets immune to headshots
...I've never managed to record a HS vs armored opponents (banshee, brute) under testing conditions ...My current assumption is that armored opponents are immune to HEADSHOTS (HSmod = 1 in this case) ...If the HSmod would apply vs the banshee it would be possible to remove all its armour in one shot (~140000 armor hit points) from a widow V from a properly specced and equiped infiltrator ...

For the targets not immune ..

The base head shot modifier is 2.5 ...aka 150% damage bonus - it is very powerfull - it allows a lvl 1 sheppard with a Mantis 1 , without any damage boosting skills or add-ons ( 615.6 * 1 * 2.5 = 1539 damage) - capable of removing all health HP in one head shot to most mundane monsters ... As you start adding damage mods, headshot modifiers, get stronger weapons ... the damage from Head shots skyrockets ...

Sources of HSmodifiers

The 25% HS damage from ammo powers (warp, disruptor, AP, inferno(not tested)) is global (* 1.25) and applies even when the coresponding ammo power is used against a protection on which AmmoPowerMod is 0 (Ex. warp ammo or AP ammo vs shield) (POWERFULL STUFF)

(using the above mentioned widow V example with a reasonable 3 damage modifier - damage from 1 shot 1493 * 3 * 2.5 * 1.25 = 13996.875 (banshees have ~1.4 armour but they are immune to HS ) !! without any ammo power or additional HS modifiers )

As a general rule HSmod*sumdamagemods can easily go over 10 (actual weapon damage > 10* weapon base damage)

The 35% HS damage from cryo ammo is probably(not tested) global aswell but it does not work against protected targets (must remove protections and freeze them first which makes it far less appeling)

HS modifiers (from equipment SP or passive from skill Combat Mastery rank 5 HeadShots - are in fact regular damage multipliers that are added with the rest in case of a head shot ...

here are some examples of how it works
social.bioware.com/unity.freeforumshosting.org/forum/1/topic/343/index/10903302#10917312

Target_DR
----------
Armored targets in Mass effect 3 have a fixed DR value that is substracted from the armor HP damage of every weapon attack that lacks armor piercing abilities...If the amound of damage from the attack is lower than this Damage Reduced constant (brutes and banshees have 50 Armor Damage Reduced) - minimum damage(5 in all tests so far) is inflicted instead ...

Example 1:

Mantis 1 (15% damage mod lvl 1) vs Brute (torso)

0+(615.6 * (1 + 0.15)*1 - 50) = 657.94 0 - no ammo power used

- 615.6 base damage for mantis I
- 615.6 * (1 + 0.15)*1 actual weapon damage
- (1+0.15) - sum of weapon damage modifiers (only 15% from a weapon add-on)*1
- HSmod 1 (not a head shot//target immune to head shot)50 - brute DR value

Example 2: (AP ammo)

Mantis I + Adrenaline Rush(75%) + AP ammo lvl 1 (10% mod vs armor 50% AP piercing) + (15% damage mod lvl 1)

615.6*0.1 + (615.6*(1+0.75+0.15)*1 - 50 * (1-0.5)) = 1206.2

- 615.6*0.1 = AP ammo damage (base weapon * 0.1 modifier vs armor) - applied first, bypasses DR
- 615.6*(1+0.75+0.15)*1 actual weapon damage
- 0.75 (75% extra weapon damage from AR)
- 0.15 (15% extra weapon damage from weapon add-on)
- *1 - HSmod 1 (not a head shot//target immune to head shot)
- 50*(1-0.5) - Target_DR*DR_PiercingMods

Example 3: (AP ammo lvl 1 & AP wpn mod)

Predator I + WpnMod AP lvl2 (35% pierce) + AP ammo lvl 1 + AR(75%) vs brutebody

58.8*0.1 +(58.8*(1+0.75)*1 - 50*(1 - 0.5 -0.35))= 101.28

Intresting here we have 50% AP piercing for AP ammo and 35% AP piercing from WeaponAdd-on (in the case of AP ammo they add toghether)

Example 4: (Warp ammo rank 1 ((15% extra damage vs armour, 25% armour pierce)) & piercing mod from weapon (35%) )

Weapon: Paladin V

(350.9 * (1 + (0.0278015 * 4)) * 0.15) + (350.9 * (1 + (0.0278015 * 4)))* 1* 1 - (50 * (1 - 0.35) * (1 - 0.25)) = 424.035513

- BaseWeaponDamage for paladin V = 350.9 * (1 + (0.0278015 * 4)) = 389.922185
- 350.9 * (1 + (0.0278015 * 4)) * 0.15 = Warp Ammo Damage vs armour
- No damage mods, no HS multiplier
- 50 * (1 - 0.35) * (1 - 0.25) = 24.375 {amount of effective DR} - the armor weaken effect from warp and cryo ammo is diffrent(weaker :P) from the one from AP ammo in the way it interacts with piercing mods {they don't simply add }
Old 04-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #55
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

==============================

AP ammo or Warp ammo vs Armour ?

AP ammo will add more damage for weapons with low wpnbasedamage (most smgs, ARs )
Warp ammo will add more damage for weapons high wpnbase damage (the extra 10% vs armour offsets the loss to DR) (most sniper rifles and heavy pistols)

================================

And finally a slightly more complex example involving an infiltrator firing an Raptor V from cloak

"Operatinal mastery" rank 6 "SNIPER RIFLE" (5% extra damage , 15% sniper rifle damage)
body shot - cloak (90% + 40%)
AP ammo (20% damage -50% pierce) vs armour
Liara Upgrades 5% Wpn damage * 3
No additional weapon damage from equipment

(78.2 * (1 + (0.0277067 * 4)) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.4) * 0.2) + (78.2 * (1 + (0.0277067 * 4)) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.4) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.05 + 0.9)* 1) - (50 * (1 - 0.5)) = 284.679628

- Base Raptor V damage = 78.2 * (1 + (0.0277067 * 4)) = 86.8666558
- Infiltrator skills improve base weapon damage 78.2 * (1 + (0.0277067 * 4)) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.4) = 134.643316 (15% from Operational Mastery rank 6 passive, 40% from TACTICAL CLOAK" RANK 6 when firing a sniper rifle from cloak )
- 78.2 * (1 + (0.0277067 * 4)) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.4) * 0.2 = 26.9286633 Damage done by AP ammo
- 1 + 0.15 + 0.05 + 0.9 = 2.1 sum of damage mods (15% upgrades from liara room, 5% from operational mastery, 90% from cloak)- no head shot modifier

Provided by peddroelmz on the BSN

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/10639449
Old 04-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #56
Zymesh

Zymesh's Gamercard
will a level 20 geth infiltrator with all traits set to damage (no fitness). using a level 1 Javelin(damage mod V and piercing mod V) and Warp ammo 3, Sniper dmage 3 while cloaked kill Brutes in 1 hit for Gold difficulty? i dont have the numbers but is this possible?

Battlefield 3 Stats
Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #57
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymesh View Post
will a level 20 geth infiltrator with all traits set to damage (no fitness). using a level 1 Javelin(damage mod V and piercing mod V) and Warp ammo 3, Sniper dmage 3 while cloaked kill Brutes in 1 hit for Gold difficulty? i dont have the numbers but is this possible?
No it cannot. The M-300 claymore which is the strongest weapon in the game can't 1shot a brute on gold with all possible damage increases.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #58
Zymesh

Zymesh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
No it cannot. The M-300 claymore which is the strongest weapon in the game can't 1shot a brute on gold with all possible damage increases.
but the geth infil hunter mode gets a bonus for using geth weapons. 15% i think? maybe that would help? dont have the actual numbers for the total damage bonus for Geth inifils using a geth sniper(javelin) while on cloak, add up those bonuses and such.

edit:

got the percentages from the Wiki

Hunter Mode = Bonus Damage 15%
Headshot Bonus = 20% damage
AI Bonus = 20% weapon damage and 10% geth weapon damage bonus = 30%
Tactical Cloak = 80% damage + 40% sniper damage = 120%

so a total of 165% bonus damage to weapons base damage? and another 20% for headshot?

Battlefield 3 Stats

Last edited by Zymesh; 04-13-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #59
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymesh View Post
but the geth infil hunter mode gets a bonus for using geth weapons. 15% i think? maybe that would help? dont have the actual numbers for the total damage bonus for Geth inifils using a geth sniper(javelin) while on cloak, add up those bonuses and such.
Even with all of this

-Level X Javelin
-Sniper Mod III
-Warp Ammo III
-All Weapon damage perks
-Increased Geth weapon damage
-Hunter mode turned on
-Firing from cloak
-weapon damage attachments

You will still only do

4379.53 - 50 from the armor.

The Brute has 9000 armor.

If you used a Claymore X with the same setup above.

You would get 5438.4. Still not enough to 1shot a brute but is in 2shot range now.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #60
Zymesh

Zymesh's Gamercard
thanks for the number crunching. too bad Javelins ammo count is really small.

Battlefield 3 Stats