PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
JackKnifeUK

JackKnifeUK's Gamercard
0G Gamerscore When Trying To Play Street Fighter® II’ Hyper Fighting

Hi All

My problem is everytime I go to play Street Fighter® II’ Hyper Fighting my gamerscore gets reduced to 0G.

I have tried re-downloading the game same thing occurs.

Anyone else had any similar problems with Street Fighter or other Arcade games???

Also can you still get the Hyper and perfect World Champion Achieivements by playing on 0 star difficulty?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Jack
JackKnifeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #2
Gio De Janiero

Gio De Janiero's Gamercard
Yeah dude, the same exact thing happens to me. Sometimes when i exit out of it (as in return to arcade) the screen just goes black and when it actually does manage to go to the dashboard my gamerscore is 0. I just shut the system off then turn it back on and everything is back to normal...pretty weird though.
Gio De Janiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
It never used to happen, but yeah it does all the time now. Make sure you always correct it by signing out and back in whilst in the game before going for an achievement. I was going for my 30 wins whilst it said 0GS and it did not unlock. Once I did the sign out/sign in trick, had to win another game to get it to unlock.

Would hate for someone to complete the Perfect World Champion requirements but not get the achievement they deserve.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:24 AM   #4
Molloy2006

Molloy2006's Gamercard
This happened to me last nyt, Luckly it only cost me an achievement in odst, would hate for to cost me the harder street fighter ones!
Molloy2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:57 AM   #5
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Happened to me as well.

Didn't try to sign in and out while in the game yet.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Mightymango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
noktiis

Send a message via AIM to noktiis Send a message via Yahoo to noktiis

XIIInoktiisXIII's Gamercard
Kind of glad to see it isn't just me, but it sucks that the game is doing this. It never seemed to happen to me until about a week ago, but I totally beat the game without losing a match and didn't get the cheeve because of this, and now I can't beat the game again. Argh :-(
noktiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
Paul Broughton

Razza69's Gamercard
Just got back into this game to try and finish off the multiplayer achievements and i had 0gs when i loaded this piece of crap up. Tried deleting the game and reinstalling it with no joy. Reset the system cache to remove the update which didnt work either. I then installed the trial version then went to unlock full version and it worked. So weird but that was how i got round it.

Paul Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
PaperChaser315

Send a message via AIM to PaperChaser315

paperChaser315's Gamercard
yeah same thing happens to me and it wont give me any of the achievements for this game!
PaperChaser315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:22 AM   #9
Logan I

Logan I's Gamercard
I just ran into the same problem, luckily the good people here at the forums are on the ball as usual. Thanks guys (and gals)
Logan I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
ClicZ

ClicZ's Gamercard
this game is a big joke...
i love streetfighter since snes but this thing is killin me.
today i just have started again and played arcade mode with 0, fuckin 0 stars. okay i think 0 stars (up to 7) should be quite easy to beat. i mean there are a lot of beginners with the game, too. forget the beginners! beginners will get raped in the ass. ryu spams hadoken and high kick if ur jumpin even on the lowest difficulty of the game.bison is single joke.u miss 1 block and ur done...
i got that angry, i decided to give my walls some nice LT punches with my fists, my monitor got a nice tiger knee and the xbox controller got thrown trough the wall. my first game where i got angry... sick japanese...
btw. i decided to try it on 7 stars after 3 hours to beat 0 stars one. the first 2 fights i won and not even could make a difference to the easy difficulty... ridicioulus game.
ClicZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #11
DougTheJoker

DougTheJoker's Gamercard
It wont give me my god damn perfection acihevement and ive done it 5 times! But I got the perfect bonus round right before, not turning my xbox off or quiting.. Getting pissed. its almost as bad as "Skate" Because they closed the servers for those achievements WHAT THE FUCK
DougTheJoker is offline   Reply With Quote