PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Gaiden 3
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #31
OmegaFlip

I faced marbus in NG Sigma 2 on master ninja w/o taking damage. although, i might need practice here, the timing here is slight off, plus theres no dual wield or tonfa to do iframes
Old 04-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #32
Dark Anaconda

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaFlip View Post
I faced marbus in NG Sigma 2 on master ninja w/o taking damage. although, i might need practice here, the timing here is slight off, plus theres no dual wield or tonfa to do iframes
Sounds great ,whats your gamertag?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #33
OmegaFlip

gt: autobot slayer

hit me up when you see me online. im still in the process of clearing MN trials
Old 04-25-2012, 11:59 PM   #34
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
VERRRRY special thanks to Dementhis for his help in one of the Leader trials (Leader Trial 3). Thanks so much!

Still working on One Against the World, Shady, and other things, such as lvling up my Claws in MP (and my Scythe).

Thanks again, Dementhis!

GEARS GRRRL FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIFE!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #35
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
I still need help folks on just ONE MORE for Leader (Leader 5) but am going through the rest of Mentor 16-20 as well. Trying to level up my scythe (which is at 9) and I find it EASIER to use than the level 10 sword (if you can believe it!) Would appreciate it if I could find someone that can go the distance with me....it'd mean a lot. (I'm getting some headphones soon, so I can actually TALK to people. Sorry about that, my dogs ruined the ones I had).

PLEASE help me out...and I will MOST DEFINITELY return the favour.

Thanks!
GT: Metagion

Old 04-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #36
KickedSpoon

KickedSpoon's Gamercard
Im also willing to try some trials. I need Leader trials 6,8, and 9 and Master trials 6, 8, 9, and 10 (and of course all the ultimate trials). I have the full 1250 gs in Ninja Gaiden 2 and I have beaten Ninja Gaiden 3 on Master Ninja if you need an indication of my skill level. Willing to use a mic. Gamertag KickedSpoon
Old 04-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #37
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
All Acolyte Trials done.
All Mentor Trials done also (thanks to Berzerker228, Dementhis and Alexei)
Leader Trials 1-4 done, and working out 5-20 at this point, and going on from there.

Thanks to everyone for their continued help!

Old 04-29-2012, 06:46 AM   #38
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Ultimate Trials 1-3 completed, Master 6-10 done, just need to finish masters 11-15, on day 4 of ultimate ninja in campaign, and need to complete ultimate trials 4 and 5 then I have Ninja Gaiden 3 100% completed. I have some good partners for these already but if anyone else is skilled in this game and would like to try any of these with me feel free to message me.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:41 AM   #39
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Acolyte Trials, done.
Mentor Trials, done.
Leader 1-6, and 10, done.
Need to finish Leader 7-9, 11-15, as well as get started on Master and Ultimate Trials.
Katana Level 10, Scythe Level 10, Claws Level 7.
Right now I'm a Level 47 (and climbing).
In Story Mode Finished Normal, Hero, and right now in the middle of Hard.

Could use some help finishing up some trials, and any tips would come in handy if I can't find anyone.

Thanks guys!

Old 04-30-2012, 08:04 AM   #40
OmegaFlip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metagion View Post
Acolyte Trials, done.
Mentor Trials, done.
Leader 1-6, and 10, done.
Need to finish Leader 7-9, 11-15, as well as get started on Master and Ultimate Trials.
Katana Level 10, Scythe Level 10, Claws Level 7.
Right now I'm a Level 47 (and climbing).
In Story Mode Finished Normal, Hero, and right now in the middle of Hard.

Could use some help finishing up some trials, and any tips would come in handy if I can't find anyone.

Thanks guys!

hey every i accept your game invite it says "unable to join lobby" is your nat type strict?
Old 05-01-2012, 05:15 AM   #41
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaFlip View Post
hey every i accept your game invite it says "unable to join lobby" is your nat type strict?
I don't think so, but let me check it anyway....I could be wrong (as I never think to check these things)....

Old 05-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #42
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Leader Trial 7 done.

Leader Trial 8 is impossible, I swear. I only need 8 & 9 left in Leader; I'm weighing on whether the other trials for Leader is this bad or not.

Thoughts? (It's 'glitchy' as the main thing...anyone ELSE have this problem?)

Old 05-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #43
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Leader Trial 7 done.

Leader Trial 8 is impossible, I swear. I only need 8 & 9 left in Leader; I'm weighing on whether the other trials for Leader is this bad or not.

Lol wait till you get to master 8 once you kill him another spawns!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #44
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? OMG....:O

Holy cow, I'm in it big time!!!!

Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #45
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Lol wait till you get to master 8 once you kill him another spawns!
Duke: if I could ask, how many times did it take you to beat MN8?

And could you help a girl out with Leader Trial 8 & 9? Thanks....

GT: Metagion, same as my name on here

Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #46
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Quote:
Leader Trial 7 done.

None of the leader trials are glitchy, they are all completely doable, and the reason I removed you is because you are sort of annoying, you complain about everything that happens to you when you bring it on yourself because you just charge in hoping to kill the enemy with no strategies, and you never listened to me when I said "stay back and save your health I'll handle this one" I don't like playing with reckless players, especially in Ninja Gaiden, you will accomplish nothing...
Old 05-01-2012, 09:16 AM   #47
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7x4lyf3 View Post
None of the leader trials are glitchy, they are all completely doable, and the reason I removed you is because you are sort of annoying, you complain about everything that happens to you when you bring it on yourself because you just charge in hoping to kill the enemy with no strategies, and you never listened to me when I said "stay back and save your health I'll handle this one" I don't like playing with reckless players, especially in Ninja Gaiden, you will accomplish nothing...
Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't hear you without my headphones, so I missed what you were saying...as for strategies, you're right about that, too; I didn't want you to think I was just 'standing there' while you did all the work. (I've had that happen to me...the dreaded "Camping" thing...and I didn't want you to think I was slacking). You're a great player, though. I do have a lot to learn and get impatient...at 43 I forget I have limitations, and I can't "all of a sudden" get things like I once could. Can you forgive me for being such a n00b?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #48
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
PS...I forgot the Kinect acts like a mic. Idiot me kept blabbering on while Rome burned....*sigh* It's like the mule said in Animal Farm: "I will do better."

Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #49
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't hear you without my headphones, so I missed what you were saying...as for strategies, you're right about that, too; I didn't want you to think I was just 'standing there' while you did all the work. (I've had that happen to me...the dreaded "Camping" thing...and I didn't want you to think I was slacking). You're a great player, though. I do have a lot to learn and get impatient...at 43 I forget I have limitations, and I can't "all of a sudden" get things like I once could. Can you forgive me for being such a n00b?
That's the thing though, I am supposed to be helping you, I could care less if you sit there and do nothing, as long as you revive me if I need it and avoid damage while watching what I do it will help you learn, or even kill a few yourself if you feel confident enough, the leader trials are a cake walk for me, I may fail every now and then but I'm only human, can't beat yourself up over failures, just tough it out and keep practicing. I'll try and help you again if you'd like, send me a friend request, but this time I hope you listen to me, I'm only trying to help, it's what I enjoy doing for players below my skill.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #50
The Duke of Darkness

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Quote:
That's the thing though, I am supposed to be helping you, I could care less if you sit there and do nothing, as long as you revive me if I need it and avoid damage while watching what I do it will help you learn, or even kill a few yourself if you feel confident enough, the leader trials are a cake walk for me, I may fail every now and then but I'm only human, can't beat yourself up over failures, just tough it out and keep practicing. I'll try and help you again if you'd like, send me a friend request, but this time I hope you listen to me, I'm only trying to help, it's what I enjoy doing for players below my skill.
Could you help me with the master ninja trials? I've almost done a few with randoms but they always quit after a couple of trys.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #51
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Quote:
Could you help me with the master ninja trials? I've almost done a few with randoms but they always quit after a couple of trys.
Which ones do you need help with? If it's 2 or 5 I'm gonna have to think about it because I despise those challenges, 2 mainly because of the beginning, I HATE the chimera, worst enemy in this game along with those useless scythe monsters that they just slapped in every trial to make it more annoying.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #52
The Duke of Darkness

Quote:
Which ones do you need help with? If it's 2 or 5 I'm gonna have to think about it because I despise those challenges, 2 mainly because of the beginning, I HATE the chimera, worst enemy in this game along with those useless scythe monsters that they just slapped in every trial to make it more annoying.
6-10 would be great so I get the pack 1 achievement but not sure how difficult they are. If thats a bit too much to ask for whatever 3 you find easiest excluding 1 & 3.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #53
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Quote:
6-10 would be great so I get the pack 1 achievement but not sure how difficult they are. If thats a bit too much to ask for whatever 3 you find easiest excluding 1 & 3.
I've already got master 6-10 done, not exactly in the mood to do them again as most of them were a bit annoying... I still haven't completed any of the masters from pack 2 which would be 11-15 I just have a hard time with the ng2 bosses in this game idk why, they just seem 10x more aggressive than in 2 and I've never played either of the sigmas.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #54
Shadow MC

Shadow MC's Gamercard
I have to do most of the leader trials again so if anyone would like to help me or vice versa, add Shadow MC.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #55
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Quote:
I would like that very much. Whatever you need, consider it done. Now that I have a mic, I can hear you, so whatever you want, I can hear it. Thank you again, Dementhis, and I promise not to fail you.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #56
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Attained Level 50! WOO HOO!

All I need now is to keep plugging away...10 achievements from my goal!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #57
Krizalid1985

Krizalid1985's Gamercard
need to reach to lvl 50 (actually lvl is 33),do head 2 trials and 4 master trials,who want to help me add me,ill help too.gamertag is Krizalid1985
Old 05-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #58
xLsWx

xlswx's Gamercard
xLsWx

UK (GMT/BST)

All
Old 05-03-2012, 05:52 AM   #59
Metagion

Metagion's Gamercard
Need: Master Trials 2-4, 6, 8, and 10-15; Ultimate Ninja Trials. (I have four done already. Thanks Swimsuit Hafuku)
I'm on the East Coast, so please have a mic, speak English, and be on after 11 EST;
Level 53, lv. 10 Sword, lv. 10 Scythe, lv. 8 Claws.
Thanks!

Last edited by Metagion; 05-07-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Updated stats
Old 05-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #60
Shadow MC

Shadow MC's Gamercard
Shadow MC
Ultimate 1, 4 and 5
GMT (UK)
English speaking player would be preferable so we can communicate effectively. All of my weapons are level 10. Having a strategy to get through the trials is a must, as is patience.

Last edited by Shadow MC; 09-16-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Closed Thread