PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-25-2007, 08:46 PM   #31
Ufochaser42

ufochaser42's Gamercard
On the level with the fisheries and wharfs (the one where you first get the research camera) i ended up somehow rescuing 4 little sisters, even though it showed that there should be only 3. Toward the end of the level, it warned me that i missed a little sister! I must have glitched the level somehow. Anyone else have this happen, and will it screw up the little sister achievements at the end? Thanks in advance. I'd be willing to start over if i have to, since its not too very far in. So please respond before i waste my time. Thanks in advance.
Ufochaser42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:28 AM   #32
AzJok3Ster

Final JokeSter's Gamercard
OK so I've been checking out different forums to see if I can get help, but no luck so far. So lets see if these forums can help.

Regarding the Research PHD achievement, I've fully reseach every enemy that I needed to, I got all those achievements. So thats taken care of, now I fully researched the security camera, flying gun bots and the gun turret. I know I did due to not being able to take anymore pictures of them, I've tried zooming in and different angles and I still can't take a pictue of them, so I know those are fully reseached. So with all this done I still haven't gotten the achievement. I will say this, when I got the achievement for fully reseaching the "Little Sister", instead of getting the animation on screen that shows the "+++", I got a different animation saying something else. So something went wrong, maybe its just a glitch that only I have experienced or maybe its a glitch that alot of people are having trouble with.

If anyone can help, that would be great, but for the love of god, please do not reply to my post with "make sure you fully researched everything......." or "make sure you fully research the camera, turret and bot......".

Last edited by AzJok3Ster; 08-26-2007 at 12:31 AM.
AzJok3Ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:06 AM   #33
MASTERCHEAT

MA5TERCH3AT's Gamercard
Hey guys i have a question. I seem to have a problem with the second last mission. When the little sister drains adam from the last test subject she keeps draining adam from the corpse until I leave her. When I return she finishes draining the adam but she doesn't move on. I tried reloading the game and leaving the level and coming back again and it still happens. I don't know what it is, but anyone knows reply back as soon as you can. Thank you.
MASTERCHEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:39 AM   #34
IDR SeMiNoLe

XGamesFatChick's Gamercard
If there are enemies nearby she won't move on, so try to eliminate all of them. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure...if the problem keeps happening, then try letting her get killed maybe...and go knock on the vent with your wrench to summon another one. That's all I can think of.
IDR SeMiNoLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:11 AM   #35
Rekless

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Good question, Zef. I can confirm buyouts and auto-hacks work. I counted mine out and got my 50th on an autohack. I'll add it.
yep same as me buddy i got mine on an autohack so it works
Rekless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:05 PM   #36
MASTERCHEAT

MA5TERCH3AT's Gamercard
Thanks for that, but I also tried that last night as well. I did kill the big daddy that was up ahead, but nothing happened. After that their are no other threats in the hallways and I can't get any of the enemies from the hallways to kill the little sister after she get adams.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #37
Eyeradicate

EYEradicate's Gamercard
ok so on the point prometheus level when you become the big daddy and get the little sister out of the vent, I go in to the sphere and it says I have not harvested / saved all the little sisters in this deck etc.... and I have gone back from the beginging to the end and I can't find anything....Please help me someone.....

]
Eyeradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #38
IDR SeMiNoLe

XGamesFatChick's Gamercard
You must not have gotten them all....I know this may sound stupid, but hit start and check to see if all the little faces are filled in. There are 3 in that area. One in Optimized Eugenics, one in the place across from it...and one in Little Wonders...Make sure you follow the big daddies to the holes and wait for the Little Sisters to pop out....if that doesnt work then u have a glitch or something lol....or maybe there are sisters that u missed in previous levels...but i dont think thats it since it said "on this deck"

Edit: @ MASTERCHEAT....the enemies should be able to kill her if you let them...idk why that would be a problem....did you restart from the beginning when she is getting adam from the FIRST body (test subject # 1)?... b/c there should be multiple waves of enemies from then on

Last edited by IDR SeMiNoLe; 08-26-2007 at 04:55 PM.
IDR SeMiNoLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:39 PM   #39
Xx Overkill VR

O for oVR's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
if i buy lvl 2 of a plasmid can i go back and get lvl 1?
Xx Overkill VR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:42 PM   #40
The Green Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Q: How long is this game?
A: Simply playing for fun will take 18-22 hours.
You need to change that question :P

playing it casually and for fun for the first time without looking at the achievements i finished the game from start to finish in just over 5 hours and i'm not good at FPS games

Last edited by The Green Wing; 08-26-2007 at 05:46 PM.
The Green Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #41
MASTERCHEAT

MA5TERCH3AT's Gamercard
I let the enemies kill her, but then it takes me back to the station were subject 3 is and the little sister does it again. I don't know what I can do now. I think I tried everything and I don't want to restrat the game. Please someone help me before I go insane and quit on this great game. PLEASE!
Old 08-27-2007, 12:34 AM   #42
orp08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Stay with her some time (try to let her finish), and if she doesnt moves then let her die (or kill her firing up something near), but that problems seems really rare, i mean maybe theres something with your game or something.
orp08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:13 AM   #43
Banned User

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I don't want to replay the game again for 50 measly points: Do I have to save all the Little Sisters to get all the Tonics?
1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:12 AM   #44
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1138 View Post
I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I don't want to replay the game again for 50 measly points: Do I have to save all the Little Sisters to get all the Tonics?
Yessir. They give you presents for saving them and some tonics are in the presents.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #45
|oneyedNewb|

Anger Monkey UK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
hello all, is there any way to see how many voice tapes you have collected?
Old 08-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #46
patches4711

patches4711's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place   Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by |oneyedNewb| View Post
hello all, is there any way to see how many voice tapes you have collected?

Yes at the map menu tap RB to get over to messages and the list them by areas such as neptunes bounty, etc. and you can see how many you have for each one of the areas.

patches4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 04:59 PM   #47
|oneyedNewb|

Anger Monkey UK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
wow thanks for the quick reply mate.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:08 PM   #48
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo

oWHITE WID0Wo's Gamercard
does anyone know where cohens room is

1000+ (5)

Will boost
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops (zombies)

Message me on here or XBL
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #49
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0PTIMUS PRIMEo View Post
does anyone know where cohens room is
Are you kidding me? Third question in the FAQ, bro...

Old 08-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #50
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
For the 9th question: Can you get 1000 in one play through?

Could you add that you shouldn't buy too many health/eve increases or plasmids to the list of things you have to do. I was going through the threads and found that alot of ppl ran out of Adam when they bought too much and didn't save for tonics when also saving all sisters. I haven't actually beaten the game yet, but like I said, it seems to be the case in the forums that if you don't save Adam for tonics, you won't have enough to buy everything.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:06 PM   #51
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

That's in the FAQ somewhere, but you're right, it would help to be all in the same place. Updated.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:04 AM   #52
Ufochaser42

ufochaser42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufochaser42 View Post
On the level with the fisheries and wharfs (the one where you first get the research camera) i ended up somehow rescuing 4 little sisters, even though it showed that there should be only 3. Toward the end of the level, it warned me that i missed a little sister! I must have glitched the level somehow. Anyone else have this happen, and will it screw up the little sister achievements at the end? Thanks in advance. I'd be willing to start over if i have to, since its not too very far in. So please respond before i waste my time. Thanks in advance.
OK, so after no answer, i kept playing to see and this is what i found out:

If you get an extra LS on a level, it's ok. You will still get the achievement for "Dealt with every Little Sister" as soon as you deal with the total number expected by the game. So if you get one extra LS on a level, you will get the achievement when there is still one LS left. At least this is what happened for me. I went ahead and got every LS, beat the game and got the "Savior" achievement as well. So it does not seem to affect either of those achievements at all.

However, i am missing the "Armored Shell 2" tonic, that (according to the guide) can only be obtained by a gift given after rescuing Little Sisters. I have gone to every Gatherer's Garden, and cannot locate any gifts. And i am pretty certain that i went and got each gift as soon as it was available, so the above glitch may have screwed that up for me. Not positive though. Any help with that particular issue would be appreciated.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #53
PhoenixBlade

GideonDrake's Gamercard
*spoiler warning and whatnot*

This may have been answered before but... Do plasmids and tonics carry over from one Garden to the other?

Also, since I'm missing a fully researched Nitro splicer and Rosie (apart from the Little Sisters and some automated systems), I was wondering if there was some guide for the population of each area? In other words, I'm in Hepheastus (sp?) recently so do I need to backtrack to get those two subjects researched or will they pop up later on?

Anyways, cheers for the FAQ mate!
PhoenixBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:23 AM   #54
Ufochaser42

ufochaser42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBlade View Post
*spoiler warning and whatnot*

This may have been answered before but... Do plasmids and tonics carry over from one Garden to the other?

Also, since I'm missing a fully researched Nitro splicer and Rosie (apart from the Little Sisters and some automated systems), I was wondering if there was some guide for the population of each area? In other words, I'm in Hepheastus (sp?) recently so do I need to backtrack to get those two subjects researched or will they pop up later on?

Anyways, cheers for the FAQ mate!
Answer to question 1: some do, some don't. Some reports are that Tonics do not carry over, so it would be wise to purchase them when you find them. Plasmids can carry over, and get cheaper when higher level versions appear.

Question 2: They do pop up again, but you can always go back to earlier levels to get them if you need to. Now, a WARNING: Once someone tells you that "There is no turning back from here" then you will want to backtrack and get whatever you need to for your various achievements before continuing forward.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:29 AM   #55
PhoenixBlade

GideonDrake's Gamercard
Thank you for the speedy reply! All I needed to know!

Oh, and BTW, that warning sounded ominous... :P
PhoenixBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:18 PM   #56
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Ok i know everyone has done this cohen thing but i went on the 6th map as stated above and i looked and couldnt see olympus heights, is it not stated on the map? i went in games station and looked in the official guide and couldnt make head or tail of it. i seems its on the left hand side ish and quite low down, but olympus heights not on map??? thats madness. im gonna look again as i completed the game and i loaded up my old save and helped little sisters then ran over to the end of level and escaped so i can go on any level now, got a few more achievements, is it still possible to get in cohens appartment??? or have i fucked it??? p.s i didnt kill him wen i had the chance or take the photo.

Cheers for the help
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:52 PM   #57
Daveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzJok3Ster View Post
OK so I've been checking out different forums to see if I can get help, but no luck so far. So lets see if these forums can help.

Regarding the Research PHD achievement, I've fully reseach every enemy that I needed to, I got all those achievements. So thats taken care of, now I fully researched the security camera, flying gun bots and the gun turret. I know I did due to not being able to take anymore pictures of them, I've tried zooming in and different angles and I still can't take a pictue of them, so I know those are fully reseached. So with all this done I still haven't gotten the achievement. I will say this, when I got the achievement for fully reseaching the "Little Sister", instead of getting the animation on screen that shows the "+++", I got a different animation saying something else. So something went wrong, maybe its just a glitch that only I have experienced or maybe its a glitch that alot of people are having trouble with.

If anyone can help, that would be great, but for the love of god, please do not reply to my post with "make sure you fully researched everything......." or "make sure you fully research the camera, turret and bot......".
Hey man, if this hasnt been answered yet than ignore my post and kick me in the nuts.

Alright so first off dont worry about not getting +++ on the little sisters. Since you cant attack little sisters they dont give you a +++ damage reward, its a eve and health bonus. Second off, the only advice i can think of is did you search BOTH rosies and bouncers?
Daveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:54 PM   #58
DFILL450

Send a message via AIM to DFILL450

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
can someone please help me and tell me where i can find bouncers? thats the only research i have left..and im pretty sure they should be walking around some level..any help which level i can find them..i just need to fill one more bar..
btw i have beat the game and saved rite be4 the elevator..ive gotten all the little sisters too
DFILL450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:09 PM   #59
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFILL450 View Post
can someone please help me and tell me where i can find bouncers? thats the only research i have left..and im pretty sure they should be walking around some level..any help which level i can find them..i just need to fill one more bar..
btw i have beat the game and saved rite be4 the elevator..ive gotten all the little sisters too
Bouncers are the Bid Daddies with the drill hand. Rosies are the ones with the Guns. Added to the FAQ.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:16 PM   #60
DFILL450

Send a message via AIM to DFILL450

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
thanks..i know the difference between them i just forget which level it went from rosies to bouncers..cuz then ik towards the end of the game it switches bak to rosies..i actually found a bouncer in medical pavillion which was unexpected but ik its not the rite place

nvm i got it thanks

Last edited by DFILL450; 08-28-2007 at 11:10 PM.
DFILL450 is offline   Reply With Quote