good faq well thought out.
---
matty cheetham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:23 AM   #122
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
Does anybody know the code for the door at Medical Pavilon? I forgot it

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:33 PM   #123
HighlanderII

HighlanderII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac View Post
Does anybody know the code for the door at Medical Pavilon? I forgot it
code is 0451
Old 11-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #124
enter course

Sorry if this has been covered but I didn't see it so here goes.

I have hacked nearly every camera & turret in the game...the ones I didn't got blown up accidentally. Is there any way to turn them back against me? I'm pretty sure I only need the camera for the Research PhD but I may need turrets as well. I was wondering if I can zap them or something and sort of 'undo' the hack. Thanks in advance.
enter course is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:46 AM   #125
KingGotenW

Send a message via AIM to KingGotenW

King Goten W's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
heres question i didnt see...

does changing the difficulty AFTER you start the game affect any achievment other than the one you have to play hard on?

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Wings 11-10-11

KingGotenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:38 PM   #126
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I have a question that I don't think I saw it answered. I didn't collect al tonics, do I have to collect all the old tonics and the new tonics (DLC) or just the old ones for the achievement?

Thanks to the_b1ues for the sig!
Don Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:42 PM   #127
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Manolo View Post
I have a question that I don't think I saw it answered. I didn't collect al tonics, do I have to collect all the old tonics and the new tonics (DLC) or just the old ones for the achievement?
The Tonic collector achievement is not new, so you only need the old one's to get the achievement.

Unless by some strange twist of crap they changed the requirements.
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:41 PM   #128
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Allright, I'm gonna try that stuff out tomorrow (got to complete kane&lynch first tonight) I hope you're right, if not I'll post it
EDIT: You don't need the new tonics to unlock Tonic Collector (I just collected them all except the new ones and got the achievement)

Thanks to the_b1ues for the sig!

Last edited by Don Manolo; 12-06-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Don Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #129
ckoch12

ckoch12's Gamercard
this should be added to the FAQ: Q: Do the tonics from the gatherers garden disappear when you get farther into the game and can you still get them?
A: The list of tonics purchasable at the gatherers garden are different on each machine. So, yes you can go back to the earlier parts of the game to purchase tonics you missed.
ckoch12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:47 PM   #130
TheColdWolf

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Hey, pants i am playing this game on hard, and i finally am at the last boss battle and i want to know, what do you have to do to win, and how long will it take on hard mode to beat him?
TheColdWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:51 PM   #131
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheColdWolf View Post
Hey, pants i am playing this game on hard, and i finally am at the last boss battle and i want to know, what do you have to do to win, and how long will it take on hard mode to beat him?
Use the grenade launcher and all of its ammo (prox mines too, just directly hit him) and then finish with the electric gel. You can also use security bullseye, decoy, and engrage (on the splicers) to help you out. I takes less than 5 minutes. If you connect with 99% of your shots you shouldn't need other weapons. If you do run out, use electric and explosive buck and the crossbow.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:49 AM   #132
TheColdWolf

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
Use the grenade launcher and all of its ammo (prox mines too, just directly hit him) and then finish with the electric gel. You can also use security bullseye, decoy, and engrage (on the splicers) to help you out. I takes less than 5 minutes. If you connect with 99% of your shots you shouldn't need other weapons. If you do run out, use electric and explosive buck and the crossbow.
Thanks, for the help, i ended up beating him on hard before looking back here to see if anyone replied, but i will use your tips when trying to get the new achievement, hopefully it should help me get the other 8 achievements that i need as well.
TheColdWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #133
Reeves17

Reeves89's Gamercard
will the DLC tonics help me get Tonic Collector im on my 2nd play through and i have harvested all little sisters and im going to be 2 short on my tonics
Reeves17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:26 PM   #134
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeves17 View Post
will the DLC tonics help me get Tonic Collector im on my 2nd play through and i have harvested all little sisters and im going to be 2 short on my tonics
You should just DL the DLC and try it out, they are supposed to only cost 1 Adam each. IDk why you are even going for the Tonic Collector when you are harvesting all the Little Sisters. Are you trying to make the game harder? The game is actually harder if you harvest rather than save because you don't get as much cool ammo in the beginning and you also don't get cool plasmids and tonics later in the game.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:06 PM   #135
Ingles

Send a message via MSN to Ingles

JIng1es's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeves17 View Post
Well... In the forum that talks about Tonics, this question is answered. Please click here to get there.

Ingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:54 PM   #136
phsyco_SLUSHO

What are the two "Secret" achivements?
phsyco_SLUSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:06 PM   #137
robbinz2121

Send a message via AIM to robbinz2121

robbinz2121's Gamercard
I'm trying to go through on hard without using any vita chambers and i'm at one part where this one big daddy is just kicking my ass and i can't beat him. I know after you beat the game you can go back through and find thigns you missed and stuff but does this also apply towards saving little sisters? or do i need to save them as i progress through the game?

http://www.360voice.com/tag/robbinz2121

BBallFBallFan24 - Yea that's true. I didn't even know you all in the UK liked Nascar, do you all get to watch it every week?
Hayden x360a - I hate Nacar but i love achievements

robbinz2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #138
Lord of Orion

Lord of Orion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question about the research achievements: I just got done fully researching the Spider Splicers and my achievement did not unlock for it.

I tried to take more pictures of the, but it says that I cannot because it is already fully researched. So I ask, is there something that I am missing, or do I need to unlock another research one and have both unlock or what?

Thanks and sorry if this was covered already.

RETAIL 100%: 183

ARCADE 100%: 101

WORKING ON:
Having fun ...

Lord of Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #139
Ingles

Send a message via MSN to Ingles

JIng1es's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsyco_SLUSHO View Post
What are the two "Secret" achivements?
If you click here, you can find a complete list of all BioShock achievements, including the "secret" ones.

Ingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #140
orp08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingles55 View Post
If you click here, you can find a complete list of all BioShock achievements, including the "secret" ones.
How do you put a link with another word??? like on your here.
Oh and also i bet you are going to win the member of the month.
orp08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #141
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

There is a button that looks like a globe with a chain. In the quick reply, it is next to the font color button. Why would he win MotM?

Highlight the word you want to make a link, click on that button, paste the address you want to link in the box that pops up.

Last edited by Shinobi273; 01-28-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #142
Hells Zargon

Send a message via MSN to Hells Zargon

Hells Zargon's Gamercard
One quick question, what is the latest point at which you can return to the majority of stages to collect the tapes? I'm currently in the area where you collect the Big Daddy items from the Labs, am I too late to return?
Hells Zargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #143
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

You can go back to anywhere except Welcome to Rapture, and Hephestus Control Room. You are never too late to return, I suggest that you complete the Big Daddy suit, then go back so splicers don't attack you.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:22 AM   #144
orp08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
There is a button that looks like a globe with a chain. In the quick reply, it is next to the font color button. Why would he win MotM?

Highlight the word you want to make a link, click on that button, paste the address you want to link in the box that pops up.
Oh thanks... the reason i said that its cause he made submissions in all the fucking month so it would make a lot of sense if he won that reward since nineteendelta or whatever won it for that reason not for posts, since the award is given monthly he should win it in my opinion or maybe another guy has made also lots of stuff and he will win it but hey he has been in the site since december and 1 month later he sends all that stuff sooner or later he is going to get the award if he continues that way.

Last edited by orp08; 01-31-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:15 AM   #145
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Could you clarify? There's not a single punctuation mark in that entire six-line post. I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say. I've been following this discussion and I'd love to know what you think, but I can only read what's posted, not read between the lines. Thanks for any sort of clarification to your thoughts.

Staff Clubs: [4]
Challenge Clubs: Tier One [3], Tier Two [2], Tier Three [0]
Overachiever: [25]
Arcade Crazy: [18]
Retail Completions: [111]
Arcade/Phone/PC Completions: [136]
Andrew x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #146
orp08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
Could you clarify? There's not a single punctuation mark in that entire six-line post. I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say. I've been following this discussion and I'd love to know what you think, but I can only read what's posted, not read between the lines. Thanks for any sort of clarification to your thoughts.
What i mean is that if you look to all the "achievement unlocked" in the front page (about the things that they add or update) you are going to find his profile name in every single one of this month, so if i remember correctly nineteendelta won it for that reason even though he had few posts, so what im saying is that using the same criteria, he deserves to win it, especially if we consider this is a reward for the "member of the month" not the "month award to X dedicated guy in the past months".
He was the only guy in Jan that made submissions every time the updates were anounced, just my thoughts.
Im sorry for the punctuation.

Last edited by orp08; 02-01-2008 at 04:31 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:41 PM   #147
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Ahhhh. Now I see. You make a good point there. I have no idea what the selection criteria for Member of the Month is, but he certainly did make a lot of contributions recently.

Staff Clubs: [4]
Challenge Clubs: Tier One [3], Tier Two [2], Tier Three [0]
Overachiever: [25]
Arcade Crazy: [18]
Retail Completions: [111]
Arcade/Phone/PC Completions: [136]
Andrew x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:50 AM   #148
orp08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
Ahhhh. Now I see. You make a good point there. I have no idea what the selection criteria for Member of the Month is, but he certainly did make a lot of contributions recently.
Yes i think he deserves it and besides i just checked and he has been in the site longer than i thought, he just changed his profile.
I looked that in this thread... i learned how to use that thanks shinobi.

Last edited by orp08; 02-01-2008 at 04:57 AM.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:13 PM   #149
Hells Zargon

Send a message via MSN to Hells Zargon

Hells Zargon's Gamercard
One other problem. For the Research PhD achievement I need to find some security cameras, but I think I must have destroyed them all. Is there any that respawn or will I have to complete this on the next playthrough?
Hells Zargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #150
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells Zargon View Post
One other problem. For the Research PhD achievement I need to find some security cameras, but I think I must have destroyed them all. Is there any that respawn or will I have to complete this on the next playthrough?
Cameras do not respawn and cannot be unhacked. If you somehow run out of cameras before finishing the research, you need to start a new game.