PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3 > Forces of Nature
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #1
M V P BOANERPRO

M V P ACHILLES's Gamercard
Thumbs up Easy lambent zerker - force multiplier achievement

we did jacinto, gridlock, you name whatever map and wouldn't unlock but we did this little thing and got it.

- we changed characters back to regular AND we gotta Lambent Zerker
- wave to 30
- difficulty to NORMAL
- map to RUSTLUNG
- mutator to Infinite Ammo, Active Reload, Friendly Fire (it doesn't matter)

and now we changed the characters back to FON dlc (Mechanic Baird LE & Commando Dom LE ) ALSO

MAKE SURE TO GRAB THE CENTRE BASE (little cover) RIGHT ACROSS WHERE SILVER BACK would spawn.

and in two tries we got it. and one friend died we tried again and he got it. keep the settings like i have stated above. good luck and have some hot chocolate it'll make things easier lol
M V P BOANERPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #2
thenutman69321

TheNutman69321's Gamercard
I guess I could be wrong but I don't think any of this has anything to do with getting a lambent berserker or not. Just a roll of the dice. Although it does seem like if you've gotten one recently you are more likely to get it again.
thenutman69321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
i4mn1nja

iiM SO N1NJA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenutman69321 View Post
I guess I could be wrong but I don't think any of this has anything to do with getting a lambent berserker or not. Just a roll of the dice. Although it does seem like if you've gotten one recently you are more likely to get it again.
+1.

10 char

i4mn1nja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #4
SecretSnake8926

SecretSnake8926's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So what you're saying they've made it so that Lambent Zerkers are more rare if you are all playing as FoN characters.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Just another move by Epic to make us play this game even longer.
SecretSnake8926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
LDHughes

UnworthyPower's Gamercard
Me and the team I was with were all Mechanic Bairds on our 1-50 run on Casual with the normal 3 mutators active.
A lambent zerker appeared at round 30, we were on Raven Down.

GT: Unworthy Power
LDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #6
gotdemthangz

GotDemThangz's Gamercard
The party I was with literally all put Mechanic Bairds on and loaded Wave 10 on Jacinto. The very first try, we got a lambent bezerker. It is completely random. Then, we played 50 waves on Raven Down and didn't get a lambent bezerker the entire time.
gotdemthangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #7
jortat

jortat's Gamercard
I have been trying for around 8 hours gameplay now.Did rds 1-50 and no Lambent,did waves 1-20 no lambent,did wave 10 over and over for 2hrs no lambent and waves 20,30,40 for 2 hrs no lambent.
Played 1 game waves 1-10 with only 3 Mech bairds and boom Lambent pops up on wave 10.
This achievement is taking the piss,so I am giving it a rest lol
jortat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
KashThePriest

KashThePriest's Gamercard
Been at it for 3 hours, even tried this method in this thread and still no luck
KashThePriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #9
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M V P BOANERPRO View Post
we did jacinto, gridlock, you name whatever map and wouldn't unlock but we did this little thing and got it.

- wave to 30
- difficulty to NORMAL
- map to RUSTLUNG

and now we changed the characters back to FON dlc (Mechanic Baird LE & Commando Dom LE ) ALSO

MAKE SURE TO GRAB THE CENTRE BASE (little cover) RIGHT ACROSS WHERE SILVER BACK would spawn.

and in two tries we got it. and one friend died we tried again and he got it. keep the settings like i have stated above. good luck and have some hot chocolate it'll make things easier lol
The lambent berserker is completely random. The group I was with last night did 1-50 on Jacinto. We got a lambent berserker on waves 10 and 20 without any restarts.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #10
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
theres no reason to make it wave 30, bezerkers appear in the first boss wave, you're just making it harder than it needs to be.

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #11
Actiionz

Admired's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For all of you guys out there wondering, no there is not a specific way to make the Lambent Berzerker appear. It is 100% random. I have a nice and quick method to make him appear though. Have 5 players ready, you can use guests if you don't have enough people. Then select Blood Drive and start at wave 10 and pick either Commando Dom or Mechanic Baird. Then when the wave starts buy a pole and see if the Lambent Berzerker spawns. If not, quit and restart. You are bound to find him within your first 3 attempts. Trust me, I have played over 4,000 waves on Blood Drive and he spawns the most out of any other boss. Practically every time I play. That's why when I seen the achievement, I knew that would be like a walk in the park. The other potential bosses you may see are Reavers, Normal Berzerkers or Grudges. For killing the boss, I advise using your lancer equipped with super reload. The torque bow is also very effective. Just tag him anywhere with it and he will still take a lot of damage.

Note: You can not be dead when the wave ends or you will not unlock it. However, if you die, just buy back in and it will still count.

Last edited by Actiionz; 03-30-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Actiionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #12
Ragnarok Fenrir

jcarlos_077@hotmail.com's Gamercard
Is it that hard to get lambent berserker? O.o
Ragnarok Fenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #13
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actiionz View Post
For all of you guys out there wondering, no there is not a specific way to make the Lambent Berzerker appear. It is 100% random. I have a nice and quick method to make him appear though. Have 5 players ready, you can use guests if you don't have enough people. Then select Blood Drive and start at wave 10 and pick either Commando Dom or Mechanic Baird. Then when the wave starts buy a pole and see if the Lambent Berzerker spawns. If not, quit and restart. You are bound to find him within your first 3 attempts. Trust me, I have played over 4,000 waves on Blood Drive and he spawns the most out of any other boss. Practically every time I play. That's why when I seen the achievement, I knew that would be like a walk in the park. The other potential bosses you may see are Reavers, Normal Berzerkers or Grudges. For killing the boss, I advise using your lancer equipped with super reload. The torque bow is also very effective. Just tag him anywhere with it and he will still take a lot of damage.

Note: You can not be dead when the wave ends or you will not unlock it. However, if you die, just buy back in and it will still count.
Jesus, thank you for bringing some intelligence to this thread. Start on wave 10 and repeat until it shows up. It took our team three tries.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #14
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
i had quite a few turn up on Artillery on wave 20.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
GazDFB

Ni Lad x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by M V P BOANERPRO View Post

- wave to 30
- difficulty to NORMAL
- map to RUSTLUNG

Thanks man we were trying it but we keep spawning as Marcus or else getting normal zerkers!
GazDFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:25 AM   #16
theripgutxxx

The RipgutxXx's Gamercard
Ours showed up on Jacinto as well.
theripgutxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #17
SmaGreBaz

SmaGreBaz's Gamercard
No lambent

Yesterday we were trying every trick on the net for SIX freaking hours and saw NO lambent.
Different waves 10-20-30-40-50. Different maps, difficulties, mutators. We tried quitting and redoing the wave.
We saw no lambent at all: no lambent drones, no druges, no glunkers, no lambent zerker.
There also were no Reavers.
All we gt for hours were normal Berzerkers, Corpsers and Brumaks.
In the end we came to conclusion the game must be rigged.
Seriously. How can this be?
SmaGreBaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #18
Eating Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmaGreBaz View Post
Yesterday we were trying every trick on the net for SIX freaking hours and saw NO lambent.
Different waves 10-20-30-40-50. Different maps, difficulties, mutators. We tried quitting and redoing the wave.
We saw no lambent at all: no lambent drones, no druges, no glunkers, no lambent zerker.
There also were no Reavers.
All we gt for hours were normal Berzerkers, Corpsers and Brumaks.
In the end we came to conclusion the game must be rigged.
Seriously. How can this be?
Exactly the same experience as you. Feels like its rigged. Very few or no lambent enemies at all and where have the reavers gone. I understand making lambent zerkers very rare for the achievement but why make regular lambent rare and reavers. Before the FoN dlc I played alot of horde and got many lambent and lambent zerkers as well as reavers. Would not see many savage corpsers and beserkers and now thats all I get.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #19
ConstantxMotion

CoNsTanT M0TioN's Gamercard
Lambo zerker shows up most often on wave 30

just keep reloading wave 30 until you find her
ConstantxMotion is offline   Reply With Quote