Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Sine Mora
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
The Funto

The Funto's Gamercard
About ranking achievements

Can you get them just by playing over and over (increasing some kind of "overall score") or there are requirements such as "play for X hours" or "kill X enemies with reflected bullets"?
The Funto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
blueshwoo

Blueshwoo's Gamercard
There are requirements like playing so many hours and beating the game without continues... honestly I can't see too many people getting all these without serious dedication and skill.
blueshwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
The Funto

The Funto's Gamercard
I just noticed that there is a list of requirements on the achievements menu within the game, which I ignored completely as I tought it would cause the achievements window to pop up from the dashboard as most of the games do
Old 03-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #4
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
Up until rank 8, it's all just grinding and easy stuff anyway. Then on rank 8, it starts to put up a fight with the "A rank on all levels" one, which is tougher than I initially thought. Gotta keep those penalties down!
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
Helg0r

toxik helg0r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hmmm I have already A-ranked all levels to practice before doing any Arcade runs (didn't have much time to play since release) and I might add that in order to achieve an A-rank you have to be good in all categories.

E.g. if you have a high score and zero penalties but only a hit ratio of 91% you will still get a B-rank...

Seringue Absorption Torture Alienation Nihilism
e
Helg0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
The Funto

The Funto's Gamercard
Now for the "captain" achievement, I completed the story without using the sub-weapon still didn't unlock it on the progress bar.

Does the story need to be completed without using the time capsule as well?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #7
I IVIuTanT I

Send a message via MSN to I IVIuTanT I

Play a Record's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Funto View Post
Now for the "captain" achievement, I completed the story without using the sub-weapon still didn't unlock it on the progress bar.

Does the story need to be completed without using the time capsule as well?
Yes, you can use your primary weapon only.

I IVIuTanT I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
CueZee

CueZee's Gamercard
For Lieutenant, the last one I have left is "Finish any stage on the highest rank" which is weird because I have the requirement for getting an S-rank already.
Can I have completed getting an S-rank, yet not have completed getting the highest rank, wouldnt they both have counted when I got that S-rank?
I'm honestly pretty confused by this Finish Stage on the Highest rank task, unless I'm just not understanding something, like, maybe by rank it means finish a level on the highest difficulty? I highly doubt it but its worth asking.
What exactly is the best way to get this one? I'd love to at least finish Lieutenant.
Thank you for any help, I love this game, but just don't have the shmup skills. I'd love to earn those skills, though.
CueZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:42 AM   #9
Hyena

striped hyaena's Gamercard
When it says "finish on highest rank", it doesn't mean your overall ending grade. While playing in arcade/score attack, you see a progress bar for c, b, and a at the top left. You need to finish the level while that bar is on A and maxed out.

S isn't the highest ending rank, anyway. There's an S+ lol
Hyena is offline   Reply With Quote