PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > The Pinball Arcade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-30-2012, 03:58 AM   #1
ShinobiSteve81

shinobisteve81's Gamercard
Thumbs up what table are you looking forward to most?

Between the 4 tables initially coming with the game (Tales of Arabian Nights, Black Hole, Ripleys Believe it or Not and Theatre of Magic), and 2 first dlc tables announced (Bride of Pinbot and Medieval Madness), which ones do you want to play the most? For me, its Ripleys and Theatre of Magic.

ShinobiSteve81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
Poisonheadcrab

Poisonheadcrab's Gamercard
They should do an Android table. THAT'D get a buy from me.
Poisonheadcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Monster Bash for me which is coming as a DLC this year. I really love this table (I often play this pinball during lunch time in a bar next to my office)
Old 03-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
ShinobiSteve81

Oh yeah, cant wait for Monster Bash seeing as to how I never played it, and I'm a horror junkie. Also Cirque Voltaire, whenever they come out. Guess theyre second dlc batch since theyve been announced?

Old 04-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #5
Rafie

RAFIE82's Gamercard
Definitely Theatre of Magic. Tales of Arabian Nights and Ripley's is right up there with it. I never really liked Black Hole that much. Monster Bash is a table I'm most definitely looking forward to. I hope they do the Twilight Zone table. I loved that as a kid growing up.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
Skititlez

Send a message via AIM to Skititlez Send a message via MSN to Skititlez Send a message via Skype™ to Skititlez

Skititlez's Gamercard
Haven't been paying enough attention to this game to know which tables I'll want to play. I just know I'll be picking it up, and all DLC as well. Curious to see if I'll like this or Pinball FX 2 more. And if it'll be as easy to compete with your high scores on this game as it is with Pinball FX 2, Steve.

Have Pinball FX 2 and want a very easy way to get up to 225 of its 1400? Then check out this thread!
Skititlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
Rafie

RAFIE82's Gamercard
Well I can tell you that Pinball FX 2 is certainly more difficult than the Farsight tables.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #8
ShinobiSteve81

I hope this has a simple way of tracking scores against friends. Pinball HOF has a rather crap leaderboard system. Im sure the achs will be more of a pain than some FX2 tables, if basic and wizard goals are like HOF.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
ShazamFTW

ShazamFTW's Gamercard
Where are you kids getting your DLC information? Would like to see the upcoming list...

If Addams Family is on there, I will officially die of happy.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #10
Rafie

RAFIE82's Gamercard
It's all on their Facebook page, Shazam. I would love to see the Addams Family as well. It's been ages since I've last play that table at the arcades.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #11
littleteacher

little teacher's Gamercard
I've got Tales and Madness on the Pinball Collection from the same guys. So I'm looking forward to anything not already on that disc.
littleteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #12
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
Smile

black knight, i so cant wait for that one to come out. anyone know when its due out? as for current tables. ripplies has ne & blackhole.
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #13
Aphrodite1

Sublimosis's Gamercard
The Twilight Zone. That is THE table that everyone needs. Absolutely awesome to play, would make my year if they release that soon.

Are you ready to battle!!! Don't touch the door, don't touch the door, don't touch the door!!!! Brilliant, brilliant pin

Currently working on:

Retail: Bioshock Infinite
Arcade: Brothers, Mickey Castle of Illusion, Walking Dead Season 2
Aphrodite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #14
JLogan27

JLogan27's Gamercard
For me, THE table would be The Addam's Family. Wore out many a quarter on that one.

I would also like to see Jurassic Park. I've played that one a lot but I don't recall there ever being a real JP table that didn't have SOMETHING broken on it. Sort of ironic considering what occured in the movie. It'd be nice playing a 'fixed' version of it.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:35 AM   #15
bugman

Andy Matz's Gamercard
I believe that JP was a Data East table, so your chances are slim. Personally, I can live without that one.
bugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
ShinobiSteve81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman View Post
I believe that JP was a Data East table, so your chances are slim. Personally, I can live without that one.
Stern has the DE licenses, so it could happen if they paid for the JB license...

Old 04-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #17
Psycho0022

Psycho0022's Gamercard
Black Knight 2000. I remember playing this table back in the day and I was facinated because it was the first table I played that had flippers on the upper deck.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #18
bugman

Andy Matz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiSteve81 View Post
Stern has the DE licenses, so it could happen if they paid for the JB license...
Hmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. So, almost anything is possible at this point. I hope we all get our wishes.
bugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #19
Rafie

RAFIE82's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman View Post
Hmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. So, almost anything is possible at this point. I hope we all get our wishes.

Well here's the thing. Farsight has come out and said that they don't have a problem doing the tables (Twilight Zone, Addams Family, etc), however, it's extremely expensive for them at the moment. They have come out and asked for donations through the Kickstart program, if fans opted to do so.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #20
ShinobiSteve81

Kickstart has done good for some games people wanted to see, leading them to be made. I'll try to help with my broke self if the demand is going good.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:46 AM   #21
ShinobiSteve81

Almost up to $20K for the 55 needed for Twilight Zone, with plenty of time to go. Looks like this might happen.

Old 05-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #22
littleteacher

little teacher's Gamercard
I'd support except MS sucks and won't let me actually get the table on the only device I have that can play it.

If we get within 50 bucks, I'll support anyway.
littleteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #23
DepTomAce

Twilight Zone will be released for the Xbox 360

Twilight Zone will be released for the Xbox 360 if the goal is made. Farsight just can not give it to you for free as a reward for donating money. You have to buy the Twilight Zone table using Microsoft Points
DepTomAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #24
ChromiumDragon

ChromiumDragon's Gamercard
So what's stopping them from giving you the points needed to buy the table?
Old 05-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #25
Pvax

pvax's Gamercard
Looking forward to Cirque Voltaire and Monster Bash as I've not played those before (real or virtual)
Pvax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #26
Brydolf

Brydolf's Gamercard
Looking forward to Cirqus Voltaire and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Played Cirqus Voltaire on my friend's iphone and loved it.
Brydolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:43 AM   #27
ShinobiSteve81

With news of the new publisher, we'll be getting our tables back, and hopefully tons new ones. This weekend I went to Magfest, a gaming and musiccon with a 24 hr open freeplay gameroom with hundreds of arcade and console games. I got to try some tables I never have before that Id like to show up on this. Licensed games I rocked out to were Dr Who, Family Guy, Sopranos, Pirates of Caribbean, and Hook. Im not a fan of the Pirates franchise, but enjoyed that quite a bit. And of courseDr Who I'd want, and Sopranos...but dunno if that would work with mob killinhs, strippers on poles as part of the board, etc.
Unlicensed I'd like to see Haunted House, but since it's kinda the same as Black Hole, that would prolly be awhile. Others were kinda Meh, or not working.
And of course we aren't gonna get Mario Bros unless they make that only for Nintendo systems...:-/ I liked that.