PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Ridge Racer: Unbounded
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #31
CHAOS SpiN DasH

CHAOS SpiN DasH's Gamercard
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
Old 04-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #32
skullbot zero

skullbot zero's Gamercard
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
Old 04-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #33
Mike-H

mike1809's Gamercard
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809
Old 04-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #34
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809
6.cra x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
Old 04-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #35
Tartan Soldier

swrdy's Gamercard
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809
6.cra x360a
7.swrdy

I'll be up for this
Old 04-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #36
joco200

joco200's Gamercard
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809
6.cra x360a
7.swrdy
8.joco200
Old 04-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #37
l bigdawg l

ll bigdawg ll's Gamercard
am up for a boosting session if you get another one started.
gt = ll bigdawg ll

im free from 10pm on sat 7th if anyone wanna do a late night boost. (thats uk time)

Last edited by l bigdawg l; 04-06-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: edit
Old 04-07-2012, 06:57 AM   #38
Music Man SUB

F4H Music Man's Gamercard
Alright, we've got a full list now. As far as I can tell everybody is in the GMT timezone so that makes it a little easier to pick a time.

I don't know if any of you have any other appointments during Easter but otherwise we can do it either tomorrow or monday. What about 12 mid-day GMT? Right in the middle of the day, that way we got plenty of time to make sure everybody gets his/her achievements. If all goes well it should only take 1,5 hours max.

I've send you all a FR as well to make it easier to find you guys. Please post here what suits you better and we'll try to make this work!!

We'll use skullbot zero's city since he has made a nice boosting city already and if you wanna get the Crinale achievement as well, make sure you unlock that car before the session!! You might miss out on that one afterwards because I haven't found a single 8-player match by just searching for a quick match.

Last edited by Music Man SUB; 04-07-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #39
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
monday, have something to do tomorrow

it is sufficient if only one has the crinale unlocked. we just need an event with super car class.

Quote:
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
Old 04-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #40
BlueWind

BlueWindGTR's Gamercard
I live in GMT+8 time zone, the limit is 23:00 evenings(GMT+8), and I want it ASAP.
May I go first?

......May I ask about what the plan is?
Old 04-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #41
Music Man SUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWind View Post
I live in GMT+8 time zone, the limit is 23:00 evenings(GMT+8), and I want it ASAP.
May I go first?

......May I ask about what the plan is?
Well if we start 12:00 GMT time it should be 20:00 at your place, 3 hours should be more than enough. If everybody could be online about 10 minutes before we'll actually start boosting, it will make starting things up much easier.

Skullbot has made a city with 4 short races which should take about 30 seconds each to complete in which you can get the achievements for winning without boosting, without fragging and using the Crinale and one long race to get 10 frags and 3 frags on the same person. Everybody (except the guy who is winning the races and fragging people) will park their car at the nearest explosive truck and the other guy blasts through it, repeat untill he has the frag achievements. That same person will win all 5 races to get the 100G achievement and then we start over with the next person.

I just want to make one thing very clear and this goes for all of us. Nobody leaves before everybody had a chance to get their achievements!!

I've had this happen to me before in boosting sessions where people who got their achievements just took off and screwed everybody else. I don't care if I go first or last but I don't want this to happen. They help you, so return the favour.

Last edited by Music Man SUB; 04-07-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #42
joco200

joco200's Gamercard
I also dont care about being first or last but expect negative rep if you bomb out after getting the achievement. Hopefully everyone on here is not likely to do it but as Music Man says, it does happen a lot.

I'm working all day Sunday/Monday/Tuesday so free from 5pm.

I'm free Saturday(today) anytime.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #43
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'll start a new list. As soon as the list is full I'll try to pick a time which suits everyone. I'd like to at least take a shot at the multiplayer achievements THIS (Easter) weekend.

Write your GT on it, along with your timezone (http://www.worldtimezone.com)

1. TheIcemanCometh (Eastern U.S. - GMT-5)
9. (reserve)
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #44
skullbot zero

skullbot zero's Gamercard
i'm pretty much online from 12:00 GMT everyday

quick update on online boosting:

Once in a Party of 8 people, the person going for the online achievements should go to: Dominate 'The World > 'Multiplayer' > 'Domination Match'

Due to the limited amount of people online there should only be 1 person in the lobby (ie the person going for the achievements) once in a lobby with 7 free spaces, that person should invite the remaining 7 people into the lobby with a Party Invite - just press 'Back' on the controller

The reason for doing this is the achievement 'Best in the World' will only unlock for the person who is hosting the lobby/event

Also due to the problems with online freezing, it is highly recommended that once the host has unlocked the achievement(s) that everyone return to dashboard and restart the game, ready for the next person going for the achievements

Last edited by skullbot zero; 04-07-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #45
Tartan Soldier

swrdy's Gamercard
monday (noon) should be cool as well for me as online mostly at night but work nights through the week so can be available if that is teh chosen time. will be free this weekend probably most at night.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #46
Mike-H

mike1809's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Man SUB View Post
I don't know if any of you have any other appointments during Easter but otherwise we can do it either tomorrow or monday. What about 12 mid-day GMT? Right in the middle of the day, that way we got plenty of time to make sure everybody gets his/her achievements. If all goes well it should only take 1,5 hours max.
If we're doing it at 12 mid-day then monday would probably be best for me. I'll be on tomorrow too (sunday) but not until about 2pm but will then be on for the rest of the day.

If not I'm online most evenings in the week from about 7pm through to 11pm.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #47
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Alright, we've got a full list now. As far as I can tell everybody is in the GMT timezone so that makes it a little easier to pick a time.

I've send you all a FR as well to make it easier to find you guys. Please post here what suits you better and we'll try to make this work!!

We'll use skullbot zero's city since he has made a nice boosting city already and if you wanna get the Crinale achievement as well, make sure you unlock that car before the session!! You might miss out on that one afterwards because I haven't found a single 8-player match by just searching for a quick match.
btw which achievements are we going for? i have best of the world(public lobby only) already and like to get fragging the same 3times and getting 10frags in a race(both can be done in a private game). if we can do this i'm fine with helping out.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #48
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

yeah well from my experience, you won't get all done in 2hours and i won't waste my time for complete strangers without getting anything out of it. it would take ~5min including loading times to get the frags for me.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #49
Tartan Soldier

swrdy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cra View Post
yeah well from my experience, you won't get all done in 2hours and i won't waste my time for complete strangers without getting anything out of it. it would take ~5min including loading times to get the frags for me.
so basically what you are saying as you only want achievements for yourself, bet your glad that some of us hung around for two and a half hours so others could get Best of the World and then head off happy. maybe you should set up a separate lobby for just the other boosts and others can get Best of the World so that wouldn't confuse everything.

Last edited by Tartan Soldier; 04-07-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #50
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

swrdy i told ya, that i'll help you if you get a session going. for 5 others i don't know so far, well another story. Btw I had the same problem as you yesterday. 2,5h participating for others and wasn't lucky to get it, so i've set up a session today. If you don't like me ok, but don't blame me for the issues this game has.

I gladly help the whole party in the coming session if I get the last 2 online achievements out of the way, even if it takes 4hours for the rest to get best of the world.

and yep i've set up a session on TA on monday evening for the other ones already, but it is lacking people to start it.

Quote:

Last edited by cra; 04-07-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #51
Tartan Soldier

swrdy's Gamercard
There is a TA session tomorrow for 1pm.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:20 AM   #52
Music Man SUB

I think we'll stay with 12:00 mid-day tomorrow for now. Since (almost) everybody who has responded said he could do it tomorrow.

Cra, I can help you out getting the 3 frags on one person today somewhere. I just want you to make something clear. Are you gonna help us out while you've the achievements already or do we have to look for somebody else? I don't want everybody to show up tomorrow and not being able to do anything after all.

You were asking what achievements we're going for, well basically every 8-player achievement. Or atleast that was my intention... You can get the achievement for not boosting, no frags and the Crinale in one of the four short races and the last race will be a longer race where the guy who is winning can get 10 frags as well.

Afterwards we could split up in 4 groups of 2 people to get the 3 frags on the same person.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #53
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartan Soldier View Post
There is a TA session tomorrow for 1pm.
I have also created another one on TA for the following Saturday (14th) at 10am ET/3pm GMT. Just in case.

Best in the World session on TA
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #54
Tartan Soldier

swrdy's Gamercard
Thanks to all that helped over the 6hrs to get everyone involved done, unlikely to be on tomorrow now so apologies as all Ridge'd out after that marathon session.

Last edited by Tartan Soldier; 04-08-2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Achievements obtained
Old 04-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #55
l bigdawg l

ll bigdawg ll's Gamercard
is there any boosting seassions on today, im here from now till 10pm, send me a message if i can join in pls, gt = ll bigdawg ll cheers
Old 04-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #56
OverdoneKiller

OverdoneKiller's Gamercard
I'm in uk and on all day and night so hit me up if you need someone on right away just message me and I'll jump in. I show offline but on
Old 04-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #57
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

just wanted to announce that there a boosting session for the easier 8player related achievements at 8pm GMT+1. We still need people to get it started.

Quote:
Old 04-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #58
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
I think we'll stay with 12:00 mid-day tomorrow for now. Since (almost) everybody who has responded said he could do it tomorrow.

Cra, I can help you out getting the 3 frags on one person today somewhere. I just want you to make something clear. Are you gonna help us out while you've the achievements already or do we have to look for somebody else? I don't want everybody to show up tomorrow and not being able to do anything after all.

You were asking what achievements we're going for, well basically every 8-player achievement. Or atleast that was my intention... You can get the achievement for not boosting, no frags and the Crinale in one of the four short races and the last race will be a longer race where the guy who is winning can get 10 frags as well.

Afterwards we could split up in 4 groups of 2 people to get the 3 frags on the same person.
i only need 10frags in a race, which could be done in any race as long as no one crosses the finish line. if i get it since it is the last online achievement i need, i help you out

Quote:

Last edited by cra; 04-09-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #59
shy4

slawunio84's Gamercard
am up for boosting anytime if u see me online just send msg
my gt: slawunio84
Old 04-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #60
milkycha

milkycha's Gamercard
Im in Australia but Im on at all hours. Looking for those 8 player achievements.

Closed Thread