PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Spider Jack
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
master_shake_350
 
master_shake_350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5,545
Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
bathroom level 25 5 stars

First time I did this I only got 4 stars and I have just completed it with 5 but it keeps going back to 4. This voids me from 2 achievements.

Anyone else have this problem?

At the time of getting the 5 stars I was without connection. But that can't be it as I unlocked the last vanishing star 10 minutes before.
__________________
Electro Swing <3
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
zed1676
 
zed1676's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 128

El Achievenador's Gamercard
Same problem, different level though, bathroom number 17 has screwed me over, wtf???
__________________

zed1676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #3
master_shake_350
 
master_shake_350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5,545
Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zed1676 View Post
Same problem, different level though, bathroom number 17 has screwed me over, wtf???
This really fooking sucks! Did you unlock the laboratory achievement first?
__________________
Electro Swing <3
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
JLDUNC
 
JLDUNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 45

JLDUNC's Gamercard
I had this happen to me a couple of times. The only solution for it that I found was to totally exit out of the game, then start it back up and go to level select and pick the specific level you need to complete. Once you complete it with all the stars, you should get that level to save with all of the stars. This happen to me on level 23 of the lab level and I just completed all of the cheevs after I went through the above steps.
__________________
40 Retail 100% * 42 Arcade 100% * 42 WP 100% * 14 WIN8 100%
JLDUNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:20 PM   #5
zed1676
 
zed1676's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 128

El Achievenador's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by master_shake_350 View Post
This really fooking sucks! Did you unlock the laboratory achievement first?
No lab cheevo dude, tried the restarting method, didn't work unfortunately, just uninstalled and starting again. Such an easy game. This time im not progressing to the next puzzle until I have the full 3/5 stars
__________________

zed1676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
master_shake_350
 
master_shake_350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5,545
Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLDUNC View Post
I had this happen to me a couple of times. The only solution for it that I found was to totally exit out of the game, then start it back up and go to level select and pick the specific level you need to complete. Once you complete it with all the stars, you should get that level to save with all of the stars. This happen to me on level 23 of the lab level and I just completed all of the cheevs after I went through the above steps.
This didn't work for me, just restarted the game from scratch and it happened again on an earlier level. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOK this game now.
__________________
Electro Swing <3
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
Pteppic
 
Pteppic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 62

Pteppic42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by master_shake_350 View Post
First time I did this I only got 4 stars and I have just completed it with 5 but it keeps going back to 4. This voids me from 2 achievements.

Anyone else have this problem?
The same problem, the same level
__________________
Don't Panic!
Pteppic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
Ooyah
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 902

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Same problem here, but on level 21 of the bathroom. Got 4 on my first try, and then 5, but on the level select it always shows 4 stars on this level. I have all of the stars on the other bathroom levels, and I have completed level 21 countless times now, so am unsure what to do.

***EDIT*** Okay, after countless efforts, I managed to pop the Bathroom Hunt achievement. Only way I could get it to work was by beating my high score on that level. So... for anybody with this problem... concentrate on completing the level as fast as you can, and go for the time bonus. Hopefully you can beat your highest score. Fingers crossed that this works for everyone!
__________________



Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!

Last edited by Ooyah; 12-31-2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Possible solution found
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:15 AM   #9
Sly Toad
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 421

Sly Toad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooyah View Post
Same problem here, but on level 21 of the bathroom. Got 4 on my first try, and then 5, but on the level select it always shows 4 stars on this level. I have all of the stars on the other bathroom levels, and I have completed level 21 countless times now, so am unsure what to do.

***EDIT*** Okay, after countless efforts, I managed to pop the Bathroom Hunt achievement. Only way I could get it to work was by beating my high score on that level. So... for anybody with this problem... concentrate on completing the level as fast as you can, and go for the time bonus. Hopefully you can beat your highest score. Fingers crossed that this works for everyone!
Glad I checked this post before uninstalling my game. Beat my highscore and the achievement popped. Thank you!
Sly Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
master_shake_350
 
master_shake_350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5,545
Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Uninstalled it twice because I had the same problem but on a different level.

Worst Kind of Game.
__________________
Electro Swing <3
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #11
mortug
 
mortug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 681
beating my previous highscore unlocked the two last achievements. thank god!
__________________
I think, therefore I Game

mortug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:55 AM   #12
Cringer85
 
Cringer85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Berlin
Posts: 563

Cringer85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Toad View Post
Glad I checked this post before uninstalling my game. Beat my highscore and the achievement popped. Thank you!
I have this problem too!!!

There is no way I can beat my highscore. I got those unlucky four stars way too quick. Getting sick of this!

EDIT: did it directly after writing this :/ finally got that achievement.
__________________
Cringer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #13
Raistlin_156
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 13

Raistlin 156's Gamercard
Crap, I had this happen to me on the final level of the bathroom, annoying enough to beat how it is, now I have to try and beat my high score (which I haven't even looked at once on any level)? I guess the alternative of playing the whole thing over is worse so I'll plug along today and hopefully get lucky - nice fine Ooyah.
Raistlin_156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #14
anthonyd46
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 856
Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
once i went to the marketpalce then selected the game then hit download update and let it update this bug then went away
__________________
anthonyd46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 PM.