Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
edgecrusherhalo

edgecrusher02's Gamercard
single player stats released... interesting results

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...8963-image.jpg

there are a few things that get my attention are, the lack of a percentage stat for the ending choices. though i think its obvious where the majority lies.

another would be that 64% of players did not have wrex. 64%......meaning that a LARGE portion of players either didnt play ME1 enough to try to keep him alive, or they didnt play it at all(im inclined to believe this more).

liaras survival rate. only 54%.... the only situation in which she can die in the entire series is in the extended cut with low EMS. meaning that almost half of the players werent doing full playthrus and/or having assets that are gained from the previous games(meaning they possibly didnt even play them) and were arriving at the end without having all choices available to them.

the quarian/geth conflict resolution. more people chose the geth over making peace. which is odd to me. i have to admit to being very surprised by this one. which is either that people willingly didnt choose peace... or they didnt play ME2 enough or at all to meet the requirements necessary for peace.

this speaks volumes to me about.... certain things that are reserved for discussion in an already existing thread. most oh which hints at the amount people actually played the previous installments. either they didnt play it enough to get much out of it other than "reapers bad, must destroy" or they didnt play it all. specifically the first game.

Last edited by edgecrusherhalo; 04-06-2013 at 04:06 PM.
edgecrusherhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
Eating Machine

Check out the thread ME3 Infographic, its the same as yours and has a few posts for you to discuss with if you wish.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
edgecrusherhalo

edgecrusher02's Gamercard
ah thanks. completely missed that. someone can delete this thread if they wish to.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Yikes.
I shot Moridon. That must make me a bad bad man.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
CellFrame

You should have paid attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecrusherhalo View Post
the quarian/geth conflict resolution. more people chose the geth over making peace. which is odd to me. i have to admit to being very surprised by this one. which is either that people willingly didnt choose peace... or they didnt play ME2 enough or at all to meet the requirements necessary for peace.

this speaks volumes to me about....
Your post speaks volumes to everyone who paid attention to the Geth conflict and ME3's story in general. Saving the Geth didn't mean sacrificing peace. Are you sure you have played the game?
CellFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellFrame View Post
Your post speaks volumes to everyone who paid attention to the Geth conflict and ME3's story in general. Saving the Geth didn't mean sacrificing peace. Are you sure you have played the game?
Erm... if you choose Geth they kill the Quarians, how is that peace exactly?
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #7
CellFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Erm... if you choose Geth they kill the Quarians, how is that peace exactly?
Erm... the Geth only defended themselves against the Quarians.

Also, he was talking about peace (in general), not peace between Quarians and Geth, I suppose. If he wasn't, he should've worded his comment better. Also, freeing the Geth by giving them their own consciousness apparently was the "good" decision to make.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #8
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

Also, he was talking about peace (in general), not peace between Quarians and Geth, I suppose. If he wasn't, he should've worded his comment better. Also, freeing the Geth by giving them their own consciousness apparently was the "good" decision to make.
Yeah, because the geth completely wiping out the quarians is totally peaceful.</sarcasm>

And no.... it was perfectly clear he was talking about peace between the geth and quarians. Did you even look at the infographic?

Thanks for necroing an obsolete thread, just to criticize something you're completely wrong about.
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #9
The Duke of Darkness

Quote:

He was talking about peace between the Quarians and the Geth. He said "I was very surprised more people chose geth over making peace". Did you look at the statistics? It clearly shows you can choose Quarians, Geth or both, the both stat is higher than Geth, so both = peace.

Seriously just re-read the first and second sentence that you quoted, how could it be any clearer?

Last edited by The Duke of Darkness; 05-17-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #10
CellFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
Yeah, because the geth completely wiping out the quarians is totally peaceful.</sarcasm>
You're small-minded, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Did you look at the statistics? It clearly shows you can choose Quarians, Geth or both, the both stat is higher than Geth, so both = peace.
You can only solve the conflict peacefully if you meet certain requirements.

Discussion over.

Last edited by CellFrame; 05-20-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
General Rebel

General Rebel's Gamercard
I created a female Shepard Vanguard - BEST way to blast through this game IMHO -
I went 100% Renegade E-V-I-L ... so I killed everybody that I could. I was fighting Beeee-itch. My wife asked me why I was a girl I said for the powers (she don't know about that sex scene with Traynor LOL) It's a game, I'm not bad.

My Gamertag IS General Rebel

General Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #12
The Duke of Darkness

Quote:
You can only solve the conflict peacefully if you meet certain requirements.

Discussion over.
I know it even says so in the part of the op that you quoted, so how did you think he meant peace "in general" and not peace between the Quarian's and Geth? Because you didn't read it properly and then tried to make a smartass comment that's how.

Discussion over.

Last edited by The Duke of Darkness; 05-21-2013 at 08:06 AM.