PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
DeadMan80AK

DeadMan80AK's Gamercard
Exclamation Save Game Wiped Twice! Possible Problem Found!

Hey all! just wanted to warn all that are new to the arcade title, ive had this game glitch on me twice. I believe i found out the cause of what happened. Both times i lost my saved data was when i was downloading a demo or add-on and my Xbox would prompt me to let me know my download was completed while i was playing the game. SO, if you are playing this game make sure you are NOT downloading anything in the background while playing!
DeadMan80AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
BANNED!

A BANNED CRIBB's Gamercard
This Sucks!

What was posted above just happened to me. I was downloading The Walking Dead arcade game. My characters were all at MAX level. I went to play survival mode and after I went back to the lobby, survival and the other unlocked mode were no longer there. Also gone were my maxed out characters and all the levels I passed. Now I have to run through the damn game again just to play the survival modes.

My advice is to back up a save to a memory card or flashdrive. You dont want to lose hours of gameplay in a matter of seconds like I did.
BANNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
xDante1986

New xDante1986's Gamercard
fuck....happened to me as well I clean all objective...so I must start over for third time...
Old 05-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
AnubusDoW

AnubusDoW's Gamercard
can confirm happened to me too. downloading alan wake dlc. thankfully wasn't too far only on 3rd stage.
AnubusDoW is offline   Reply With Quote