PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Silent Hill: Downpour
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Akatsuki Sw1tch

Akatsuki Sw1tch's Gamercard
Another 2nd playthrough question

Is it possible to get the achievements for the bad choice endings whilst going for the no kills achievement?

I know the choices you make effect your rating more than kill's ect but if i'm knocking foes out & not killing them i'm getting good karma each time, Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #2
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Sw1tch View Post
Is it possible to get the achievements for the bad choice endings whilst going for the no kills achievement?

I know the choices you make effect your rating more than kill's ect but if i'm knocking foes out & not killing them i'm getting good karma each time, Any help would be appreciated.
Yes this what I made thread early time so yes everything should will be fine as long as you kill enemies when they incapacitate on ground and make sure stats counts as kills.

Edit: Make sure you do not help police lady in begin of game so press B button then while bit later you meet man before you go through more caves to train so you must make sure press B button again for ignore him.

Easy to won everything on it.

Plus I got 1000G now wooohoopppaaa!!

Last edited by cheevo360; 04-03-2012 at 07:19 PM.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Sw1tch View Post

it depends what you mean for bad choices? My first playthrough i went through on Hard, and Hard Puzzles without killing enemies. I ended up getting ending B, and D. So yes you can get those endings if you just chose those choices.

Edit: Don't listen to Cheevo as he obviously didn't read your post....you can get both endings without killing enemies.
EliteShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
Akatsuki Sw1tch

Akatsuki Sw1tch's Gamercard
cheers, On my 1st playthrough i got endings A and C, Made both good decisions but ended up killing enemies for the 'Gun Control' cheevo (Should of saved that for this playthrough ideally) but thanks for the reply

I'll just have to incapacitate & leg it, Plus did all the side missions apart from 'Digging up the past' on my first playthrough so i hopefully won't bump into as many enemies as before.