Secret Achievements Revealed

IC3 L3G3ND

Legendary Ninja (120 GS) - Clear the story on the Ultimate Ninja play style and Ultimate Ninja Trials 4 & 5.

Bloodied Talons (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Metal Claws.

Grim Reaper (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Great Scythe.

Warrior (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 1.

Sage (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 2.

This info was taken from Gamefaqs and all i can say that if this is true then what a joke that you need 2 dlc's for 240gs, 2 weapons and some new trials

The thing that bothers me most is developers continued insistence on not releasing achievements for DLC packs in 250g increments. I miss that the most.

As far as difficulty per achievement, I'm not sure of the issue? I mean, it's not worse than it was before... NG2 had the 100 point Master Ninja achievement AND 8 five point achievements for beating the game with only using one weapon.

But anyway, probably won't get either of these DLC packs. The 'value' is too low (including value per achievement). And they really really really should've separated out Ultimate Ninja difficulty for 100 pts and the trials for 20 pts. They should be separate achievements.

Legendary Ninja (120 GS) - Clear the story on the Ultimate Ninja play style and Ultimate Ninja Trials 4 & 5.

Bloodied Talons (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Metal Claws.

Grim Reaper (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Great Scythe.

Warrior (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 1.

Sage (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 2.

This info was taken from Gamefaqs and all i can say that if this is true then what a joke that you need 2 dlc's for 240gs, 2 weapons and some new trials

This is true, my friend ran his profile through an editor to see what they were, and this is the same list he got.. kinda sucks IMO.

Im not in a rush at all for these achievements.....i'll wait for them to go on sale, and even then i'll think about it honestly. Too many other good games coming out that need my money, especially The Witcher 2 which i just now got to learn about recently.

Edited by Final Breed