PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Silent Hill HD Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #1
Breedhate68

breedhate68's Gamercard
can someone please clarify a new game..

I finished game and saved the results page as directed to continue adding kills and whatever. I first hit load result page, then hit "A" to continue and start a new game, I played and killed 2 creatures and saved and returned to menu to verify results and nothing was updated, also I've beaten the Born from a wish and there is NO blue gem in new game in men's room. Do stats only occur after beating game again, hate to not do it correctly and not get enough melee or gun kills, thanks to anyone for answers
Breedhate68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #2
Rage66

x Inflames80 x's Gamercard
The Result Page is a Statistic how you Performed on your Previous Playtrough nothing else... There is only 1 Stat that carries over, and thats the Endings.
Saveslot 1 was always my Result Save after each Playtrough i've saved on Saveslot 1.
If you want the Kill Achievements you have to kill 75 Enemies in 1 Playtrough.. if you want the Green Hyper Spray you have to do all the Requirements in 1 Playtrough.

For the Endings YOU HAVE to Complete the Game from Start to Finish or it won't be added to your Result Page.. so you can't cut your Playtroughs and do Multiple Saves for Multiple Endings if you want the Green Hyper Spray Achievement!

Last edited by Rage66; 04-05-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Rage66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
Breedhate68

breedhate68's Gamercard
thanks, I figured i was over thinking it, i just didn't want to erase my old result page and not get credit for something, I was at 73 melee kills and figured I kill 2 more in a new game but it makes sense now.
Breedhate68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breedhate68 View Post
thanks, I figured i was over thinking it, i just didn't want to erase my old result page and not get credit for something, I was at 73 melee kills and figured I kill 2 more in a new game but it makes sense now.
I would recommend just saving the kills for a 10 Star Ranking run. If you plan on getting every achievement then you might as well so you know exactly when you get 75 kills for both shooting and fighting.

I was actually thinking of playing Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits on my PS2 to get ready for a 10 Star Ranking run so that way I know exactly what I'm doing and I don't get any achievements before that run.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #5
sleepymexican45

sleepymexican45's Gamercard
Hmmm I've finished main and sub, then I go to new game but no blue gem? Do the results pages have to be on the same file? I have the main and results on separate files.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:07 AM   #6
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepymexican45 View Post
Hmmm I've finished main and sub, then I go to new game but no blue gem? Do the results pages have to be on the same file? I have the main and results on separate files.
I am guessing so. That's what I did and I never had a problem.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
sleepymexican45

sleepymexican45's Gamercard
NVM, I loaded the sub scenario results screen (my latest save) then started a new game - blue gem
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #8
ulyss3s

Ulysses1818's Gamercard
The blue gem will appear after you've beaten the main game once and the sub game once. Be sure to have save both results screens just in case.