PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Battlefield 3 > Back to Karkand
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,865
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question Complete warrior - Unranked Servers

can anyone confirm if the complete warrior achievement is possible to earn during an unranked server ?

Complete Warrior: 30g
Get a kill with the following weapons in a single life: Assault Rifle, Jet, Tank
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
Xenolith666
 
Xenolith666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 3rd rock
Posts: 1,823

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Report back with findings and I'll update the guide
__________________
100% RPG's: 38 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
Nevander
 
Nevander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6,933

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Someone had posted that it didn't unlock 1v1. Not sure if it was ranked or not however.

The easiest way (the way I boosted it with a friend) was to first get a jet kill LEGIT. Then jump out and find a good safe spot to hide (the hotels in Gulf of Oman on Conquest are a GREAT spot) and have the other person bring a tank, let them get the kill, then come back again for an AR kill.

Easy peasy, if you can get the jet kill and make it somewhere safe alive.

Also not sure if anyone has figured this out yet, but here's how to get on the other team always:
  1. Join friend in a non-full game.
  2. If on same team, make sure there are enough empty slots on the opposite team to join them and balance the game out.
  3. Quit the game.
  4. Join session in progress of someone on the opposite team.
  5. Once in the game, create a new squad (to stop the one for your friend), then leave that squad.
  6. Done!
__________________

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:29 AM   #4
LethalEdge
 
LethalEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 881

LethalEdge's Gamercard
I can confirm that you can get it with just two people in 1v1 if the server is ranked and set to have a minimum of 2 players to start the round, since I unlocked yesterday in my server on Wake Island Day 2 CQA.

Just don't change the unranked settings (health, respawn time, bullet damage etc) since that would change the server to unranked and you won't be able to unlock the achievement.
__________________


100,000G - 15th February 2012.

Last edited by LethalEdge; 04-08-2012 at 01:31 AM.
LethalEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
thm241
 
thm241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 361

Tinkham11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalEdge View Post
I can confirm that you can get it with just two people in 1v1 if the server is ranked and set to have a minimum of 2 players to start the round, since I unlocked yesterday in my server on Wake Island Day 2 CQA.

Just don't change the unranked settings (health, respawn time, bullet damage etc) since that would change the server to unranked and you won't be able to unlock the achievement.
Was this in a private ranked match?
__________________
Looking for people to play Dead Rising 3, Titanfall & Ryse with & also looking to get achievements for them. If you want to play any of those games add me and send me a message and we'll figure out a time to play.

thm241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
gealt
 
gealt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 736

gealt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thm241 View Post
Was this in a private ranked match?
Setting the server to "private" makes the match unranked regardless of other settings. As far as I know there is no such thing as a private ranked match.
__________________
gealt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
LethalEdge
 
LethalEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 881

LethalEdge's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gealt View Post
Setting the server to "private" makes the match unranked regardless of other settings. As far as I know there is no such thing as a private ranked match.
This is correct. If you set it to private and put a password on, the server then becomes unranked.

Edit: My Server has now expired.
__________________


100,000G - 15th February 2012.

Last edited by LethalEdge; 04-11-2012 at 09:33 AM.
LethalEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #8
thm241
 
thm241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 361

Tinkham11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalEdge View Post
This is correct. If you set it to private and put a password on, the server then becomes unranked.

If people want to use a server to boost in they can use mine since apart from the first 3 days after the patch, my server is usually empty lol. Just search for Vehicular Manslaughter and look for my GT as the owner. The default starting map is Wake Island 5 Flag, so you can get Like a Boss and Complete Warrior easily.

Bare in mind you need atleast two people to start the match and that my server expires on Tuesday since I only rented it for a week.
Since none of my friends are online and playing this right now do you have a few minutes where you could jump in and help me with like 3 achievements?
__________________
Looking for people to play Dead Rising 3, Titanfall & Ryse with & also looking to get achievements for them. If you want to play any of those games add me and send me a message and we'll figure out a time to play.

thm241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
Lord Arkhan
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 397

lord arkhan's Gamercard
Just a heads up but you don't have to be in the air for it to count. The way I helped a couple friends got it was to sit at the Hanger on Wake Island and wait for the jet to spawn. Just get in and hit the throttle with your friend standing in front of you. You get a road kill and can quickly get out without having to try and make back to the ground.

Plus it gives someone else a chance to get back in the jet and fly. Then you just hide by the beach on the other side of the radio tower at the Hanger(no one ever seems to go there) and get your friend to bring a tank to you.

I normally hate people who camp vehicles but after spending a couple weeks trying to get it we just said F-it and spent a match doing it.
__________________
I'm not crazy. My reality just differs from yours in varying degrees of severity.
Lord Arkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #10
thm241
 
thm241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 361

Tinkham11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Arkhan View Post
Just a heads up but you don't have to be in the air for it to count. The way I helped a couple friends got it was to sit at the Hanger on Wake Island and wait for the jet to spawn. Just get in and hit the throttle with your friend standing in front of you. You get a road kill and can quickly get out without having to try and make back to the ground.

Plus it gives someone else a chance to get back in the jet and fly. Then you just hide by the beach on the other side of the radio tower at the Hanger(no one ever seems to go there) and get your friend to bring a tank to you.

I normally hate people who camp vehicles but after spending a couple weeks trying to get it we just said F-it and spent a match doing it.
Ok thanks for the tip on the jets. I didn't even think of doing it that way. I was wondering how I was going to get a kill with it because it seems whenever I fly I get major lag everytime no matter what server i'm on.
__________________
Looking for people to play Dead Rising 3, Titanfall & Ryse with & also looking to get achievements for them. If you want to play any of those games add me and send me a message and we'll figure out a time to play.

thm241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
Lord Arkhan
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 397

lord arkhan's Gamercard
No problem. I actually figured it out by accident the first time. I went to fly out of the hanger and someone ran in front of me. I didn't even see them until it popped up with a roadkill.
__________________
I'm not crazy. My reality just differs from yours in varying degrees of severity.
Lord Arkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #12
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,865
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
so glad i got this achievement, now i dont have to constantly use the assault kit and jump out of jets all of the time

tip: get a kill with a jet then go to deployment to get a tank, get a kill with the tank stay in it until you see an engineer with rpg or someone with c4 and get out an kill them with your assault rifle, if you dont have an assa
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
turkeyfly
 
turkeyfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 369

turkeyfly's Gamercard
So putting a password on a rented server room makes it unranked? Thus making achievements unobtainable in that room?
turkeyfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #14
TRAGICTRIXIE
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 527

TRAGICTYPHON's Gamercard
Anyone wanna help me get this achievement?
TRAGICTRIXIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:37 AM   #15
DanDanMuffinMan
 
DanDanMuffinMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Davie, Florida
Posts: 66
all you have to do to boost this achievement is search for "2 player start" in the server browser and just jump in there with a friend
DanDanMuffinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #16
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,106

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Arkhan View Post
No problem. I actually figured it out by accident the first time. I went to fly out of the hanger and someone ran in front of me. I didn't even see them until it popped up with a roadkill.
That is hilarious, and quite possibly the only way I'll ever get another jet kill...
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #17
PeteToken
 
PeteToken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Loughborough, England
Posts: 4

PeteToken's Gamercard
Wtf?!

This achievement is ridiculous especially for those of us who can barely even fly a jet o.O
PeteToken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #18
UltraAmoeba
 
UltraAmoeba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 381

UltraAmoeba's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteToken View Post
This achievement is ridiculous especially for those of us who can barely even fly a jet o.O
No, it's surprisingly easy.

Just join an empty server, get a buddy to search for the same one and join (not by joining session in progress), and then just kill each other.

Nobody will join a game with 2 people in, and even if they do chances are you'll still be able to get the achievement.

If you are having trouble flying the jet, just do as a poster above said. Sit in the jet without taking off and then get your buddy to stand in front of you for you to roadkill/shoot.
__________________

my signature.
lol.


UltraAmoeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:06 AM   #19
CKK Salvation
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 138

jfc salvation's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Someone had posted that it didn't unlock 1v1. Not sure if it was ranked or not however.

The easiest way (the way I boosted it with a friend) was to first get a jet kill LEGIT. Then jump out and find a good safe spot to hide (the hotels in Gulf of Oman on Conquest are a GREAT spot) and have the other person bring a tank, let them get the kill, then come back again for an AR kill.

Easy peasy, if you can get the jet kill and make it somewhere safe alive.

Also not sure if anyone has figured this out yet, but here's how to get on the other team always:
  1. Join friend in a non-full game.
  2. If on same team, make sure there are enough empty slots on the opposite team to join them and balance the game out.
  3. Quit the game.
  4. Join session in progress of someone on the opposite team.
  5. Once in the game, create a new squad (to stop the one for your friend), then leave that squad.
  6. Done!
Umm...I just go to the Squad Screen and hit Switch Teams...
CKK Salvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
complete warrior, unranked server

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.