PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kinect Star Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
Smile Tips on using kinect/issues KSW

i've noticed a number of posts about signing in & saber switching hands. so i took it upon myself to find out the proablem with these.

believe it or not it has to do with your lighting. i used 2 3way lamps. one on each side of me. set them both at 50watts & have had no issues since. if you are having controller issues. try speeding up your movements. the top 2 solutions to all kinect games are these. lack of light & need to speed up your movements. think of it in terms of a standard controller. the faster you hit the button. the quicker it responds. kinect is no different. it functions the same way. so increase your lights & speed up your movements well go a long way!
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
jedijaxpavan

ZOMBIFIED glory's Gamercard
I got it from Gamefly and I can't even play for a minute till it tells me there is no player detected. I'm about to send it back. Most Kinect games I can even play with my light off in my mancave, like Michael Jackson game.

I guess I'll try moving everything into my living room and try again. I have ceiling stage lighting with 6 total lights at 65 watts each.
I'll experiment and hopefully be able to confirm about lighting issues.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Panic is pretty much spot on. My room is set up very similar to his except I actually have a sun room. So everything usually works great except maybe having to shut a blind or to if it gets to bright.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #4
kami WAM

i have many issues while playing this game. steering sucks. kinect games supposed to be fun not frustrating !!
kami WAM is offline   Reply With Quote