PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Games for Windows Live Games > Microsoft Flight
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Death Snakes

Death snakes's Gamercard
Stearman Landing achievement

Anyone have this not unlock on their xbox profile? Got the achievement but won't go onto my profile, thought only dailies were glitched now :/

Anyone got a fix or do we have to wait for another patch?

EDIT: FIXED

If anyone has any glitched achievements i'll show how i did it.
After xbox support told me they were aware of glitches and to wait for another patch I did a little digging into the files

Make sure you are signed out of windows live/Ms flight first.

Users>[name]>Appdata>local>micorosoft>xlive>content>E000015539 2A3FD6>FFFE07D1>000100000>E0000155392A3FD6_MountPt (might be slightly different for others)

Then delete 4D5308D2.gpd (This temporarily holds all the achievements for the game)

Now restart Ms flight, sign in and you should unlock all achievements you have already unlocked straight away.

This should work for most achievements that are currently stuck and won't go onto the profile.

EDIT2: Also seems to have removed the 2nd XP grinder achievement and is showing the normal 32.

EDIT3: In case anyone was wondering, this does NOT fix the aerocache glitch.

Last edited by Death Snakes; 04-10-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Death Snakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
chise1

MGoCODE's Gamercard
Just got it last night and it seemed to work ok for me. Which one did you do last? 6?
chise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
Death Snakes

Death snakes's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chise1 View Post
Just got it last night and it seemed to work ok for me. Which one did you do last? 6?

yeah did 1-6 all in order.
Death Snakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:06 AM   #4
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Hahahaha, I did this to fix the damned second XP Grinder and now it says I have unlocked 55 out of 32 achievements in Flight with a total Gamerscore of 1660 in Flight. When I look at the list, though, it correctly shows 30 out of 32. Funny!

(Restarting the game fixes this)

Also, when looking through some of the other files in this folder out of boredom, there is one called 4D5308AB (1008KB) that contains all the achievements for Gears 3. What? Or does this folder contain information on all achievements associated with your account?

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 04-20-2012 at 05:12 AM.
xhunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
Kasavias

Kasavias's Gamercard
Though this thread is a few months old, it's still on the front page so I don't feel that bad about posting in it.

Just wanted to thank Death Snakes for the quick fix! Worked like a charm, same achievement too!
Kasavias is offline   Reply With Quote