PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2012, 03:01 AM   #1
TRAGICTRIXIE
Banned User

TRAGICTYPHON's Gamercard
2 tyrants on professional?

So like what the hell?! Seriously. I keep getting raped by both of them and they dont seem to effin die at all. Its making me angry.
Anyone beat this part on professionaly yet and have any tips?
TRAGICTRIXIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:19 AM   #2
Des

DesJuggalo's Gamercard
You can invite me to the match and I can help you. I havent done it on professional yet, but vet was a joke. Getting up to it was more of a challenge then the fight itself. Do you know how to dodge? Hitting the sprint stick and pointing forward/back or to the side allows you to dodge. It's really useful, you can dodge right at them when they swing and they'll miss completely. It's pretty awesome.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:51 AM   #3
TRAGICTRIXIE
Banned User

TRAGICTYPHON's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
You can invite me to the match and I can help you. I havent done it on professional yet, but vet was a joke. Getting up to it was more of a challenge then the fight itself. Do you know how to dodge? Hitting the sprint stick and pointing forward/back or to the side allows you to dodge. It's really useful, you can dodge right at them when they swing and they'll miss completely. It's pretty awesome.
I would have invited you if i was still playing it. I got so angry i just took the disc out of the tray and turned off my 360 and just started watching tv.
I tried dodging and everything. When both of them pop up they just both run towards me and always get me stuck in a corner and constantly do a smashing attack and once they start i can't even get back up from the attack because they do it non stop. Or the other thing they do is one of them picks me up and while i'm trying to shoot it in the face the other goes at me and starts bashing away at me with the smash attack and before i can shoot the one holding me in the face the other one kills me. I got fed up after playing just that single session all day.
TRAGICTRIXIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
Des

DesJuggalo's Gamercard
Well feel free to add me and we can tackle it tomorrow if you want?
Old 03-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
Killahaseo

Send a message via Skype™ to Killahaseo

KillaHaseo's Gamercard
Hey, I just did this with a few friends. I'd suggest having a four eyes with the ability to control infected with darts maxed out. That way you start with 5 and you can shoot them with the darts to control them while you and your friends or comps just mow the thing down. hope that helps it worked nice for us.

Last edited by Killahaseo; 03-22-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Killahaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #6
NeoChibi

I used Four Eyes program infected skill to use one tyrant to kill the other and use her goggles to see how much health they have by the color they turn
NeoChibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #7
Entity

Exalted Entity's Gamercard
Hammer + Samurai Pistol. Four players. Head shots. Run around and have a Bertha on the team.

That is all I can say, My team just did it a while ago.

Everything is Permitted, and Nothing is True.
I am negative infinity. I am the manifestation of nothingness. My power is the lack of existence. The lack of existence can pull all things that exist to fill the void. Thus, my power is everything, and yet nothing. And even still, it is not a contradiction. I am negative infinity.
Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 AM   #8
zerolimitz12

Ahkamon's Gamercard
Okay. Right before the last set of Hunters deploy (the ones you "need" to kill to progress) there is a flamethrower. if you dont already know, you can keep refilling it with the ammo box while fighter the tyrants. Trust Me when i say this. you can burn the shit out of them faster than anything else. i kill both tyrants in about 5 minutes. You'll know what i mean when you start flaming the first one and poof the second tyrant is already there. Good Luck. Its actually how i was able to get S+ rank for that mission
Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
Hagane

Haganeh's Gamercard
Hmmmm, I myself didn't know about the dodge. ^

But I did get through them in Veteran by dancing around the bus, unloading Advanced SMG clips into them

Opinions are meant to be respected, but also scrutinized.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #10
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity View Post
Hammer + Samurai Pistol. Four players. Head shots. Run around and have a Bertha on the team.

That is all I can say, My team just did it a while ago.
YOUR TEAM!? Shut up...

MY TEAM hahaha.

Nahw just kidding, he is right. Either the infamous HAMMER or if you are lucky to have the COMBAT SHOTGUN try that. Alway aim for the head. This one can be really tough without decent COOP partners.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
KilledYourGod

KilledYourGod's Gamercard
We didn't have any issues i took a tyrant and my buddy took the other and it did seem like an all day thing but we took them out on the first try no S+ rank though
KilledYourGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
Teh Paralyzer

New Paralyzer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just did this with 1 partner and got it first try. Took forever though!

4th Person to 1K DDR Universe on X360A... on my old gamertag
Teh Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #13
badboyreaper666

Alph4 Cent4uri's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerolimitz12 View Post
Okay. Right before the last set of Hunters deploy (the ones you "need" to kill to progress) there is a flamethrower. if you dont already know, you can keep refilling it with the ammo box while fighter the tyrants. Trust Me when i say this. you can burn the shit out of them faster than anything else. i kill both tyrants in about 5 minutes. You'll know what i mean when you start flaming the first one and poof the second tyrant is already there. Good Luck. Its actually how i was able to get S+ rank for that mission
this all the way,grab the flamethrower..........I just did this on my solo professional playthrough.

(ive actually just beaten that level and came on to see if there was any easier ways)

I beat both tyrants with the flamethrower in less than a minute and theres an ammo crate right there so you can refill,2 clips and a tyrant is down 4 clips and your done.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #14
VaultBoy51

VaultBoy51's Gamercard
idk if you can but using four eyes dart you might can attack one tyrant with the other? I cant remember if they come at the same time but I wouldn't mind playing with someone I love this game
VaultBoy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:14 AM   #15
Fire Hawk D

Fire Hawk GYJS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Flamethrower is the easiest way. Someone said "five minutes", but that is WAY too long. Not even two.

If you don't have that, Samurai Edge while holding LB works just fine.

Either way, this fight (like the rest of the game) is really easy.
Fire Hawk D is offline   Reply With Quote