PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Banjo Kazooie
Subscribe    Donate
Banjo-Kazooie
Quick links
Latest news
Aug 06, 2014 Banjo Games Bundle Only Available For Two More Days
Jul 09, 2014 Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie Come Together for Banjo Games Bundle, Out Now
Dec 01, 2008 XBLA Reminder: Banjo-Kazooie
Nov 26, 2008 Banjo-Kazooie's XBLA Debut Slips Back a Week
Sep 25, 2008 Banjo-Kazooie XBLA Dated; Banjo-Tooie Announced

Old 08-07-2015, 06:35 PM   #1
mcookman

Gamertag: Cookman86
Bubblegloop Swamp glitch?

I have 9 /10 jiggies on bg swamp and I just looked at a guide and i'm pretty sure I've done everything I need to for 10, one thing I did notice is when I picked up the purple Jinjo whiile playing as the crocodile I don't think my jiggie counter added 1, it was the last jinjo on the level and i 100% have all of those...

Did the 2 timed jiggies from jiggy switches, the turtle choir puzzle, the eating red and yellow things with the red croc, tucked the big turtles feet in, cracked the giant egg, fought the yellow and black frog things, smashed the hut on the highest pillar near the witch switch and put an egg into the mouthes of 5 golden crocs...

Where am I going wrong? I seriously hope it hasnt glitch because I picked up the last jinjo as the croc!!

mcookman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
Recreat3

Gamertag: Recreat3
That jiggy counted forcme but im having trouble breaking the egg. Pretty sure im down to the last break. Tried the banjo and kazooie and tried with the croc but it just wont break. Wth am i doing wrong

Edit: nevermind. Beak barge broke it

Last edited by Recreat3; 08-08-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Recreat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:24 AM   #3
mcookman

Gamertag: Cookman86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recreat3 View Post
That jiggy counted forcme but im having trouble breaking the egg. Pretty sure im down to the last break. Tried the banjo and kazooie and tried with the croc but it just wont break. Wth am i doing wrong

Edit: nevermind. Beak barge broke it
Was just gonna say to try that. I went back in and the jiggy had appeared where the last jinjo was, thankfully

mcookman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:16 AM   #4
Recreat3

Gamertag: Recreat3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcookman View Post
Was just gonna say to try that. I went back in and the jiggy had appeared where the last jinjo was, thankfully
Good stuff. Im unfortunately having trouble with unlocking the learn all moves chievo
Recreat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 02:48 AM   #5
Pulzy 21

Gamertag: Pulzy 21
I was adamant I completed all 10 challenges, then I realized I had to re-do the GOLDEN CROCODILE challenge where you have to throw an egg into his mouth. I had done this just once; but you have to throw an egg into his mouth 5 or 6 times as it travels around the bubblegloop swamp before you get a jiggy from it!
Pulzy 21 is offline   Reply With Quote