PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Skullgirls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #31
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoman View Post
I didn't use any assists during the matches. I can't confirm if you have to finish the matches, I've finished them all. The achievement popped at the beginning of my 10th match using one character (I was playing 1 match with 1 character, then the next with 2, then the next with 3, then back to 1 and so on, in order to have an accurate amount of required matches with each team)
I'll let Azure/Setsuna know about this method
Wonderful. The fact that you can confirm that you don't have to perform the Ensemble Assist in any of the matches is good enough for me. The solution has been perfectly edited.

It will be up to anybody else if they want to test if whether or not you can quit out or not. If they can confirm anything please leave a reply here!
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #32
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
LOL, seems I've got this shortly right after Randoman posting the tips, also, use the sparring trick to make it faster with their Lv.3 moves and such.

Sig by Setsuna

The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:35 AM   #33
MR X 93

MR X 93's Gamercard
So I can't seem to get Ensemble Cast. I'm following your parameters and have cleared 30 matches. To add to detail, I've been playing 30 sec matches where a few have reached the time limit, and I'm doing versus with a dummy controller. Are either of these factors preventing me from the achievement?

Edit: Yea finally got it. I don't think you could let the time expire, so I recommend NOT setting the clock to 30. Only thing I could thing of that prevented me. Anyways, got it :]

Last edited by MR X 93; 04-24-2012 at 04:56 AM.
MR X 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 AM   #34
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
IDK about time limits, which may or may not work, but at least you can play this in versus with a 2nd controller being idle.

Sig by Setsuna

The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:56 AM   #35
Randoman

Urashima Izumi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR X 93 View Post
So I can't seem to get Ensemble Cast. I'm following your parameters and have cleared 30 matches. To add to detail, I've been playing 30 sec matches where a few have reached the time limit, and I'm doing versus with a dummy controller. Are either of these factors preventing me from the achievement?
You can play in versus and I don't think time outs affect it. Are you going back to character selection screen after each match or are you hitting "Play Again"?
I'm 100% sure you can use the play again option when playing with 1 character (since I was doing it when I unlocked the achievement on my main account), but I can't tell if it works while playing teams of 2 and 3.

Last edited by Randoman; 04-24-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Randoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #36
higuys

So from what i hear for the variety achievement you can just press play again when the match is over 10 times for 1 character right? Then for 2 and 3 when the match is over you have to select 2/3 different characters every single time?
higuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #37
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by higuys View Post
So from what i hear for the variety achievement you can just press play again when the match is over 10 times for 1 character right? Then for 2 and 3 when the match is over you have to select 2/3 different characters every single time?
Characters should NOT matter, selecting Random will be just fine. However, avoid selecting "Play Again". Instead, select Change Characters and continue fulfilling the requirements. It's safer this way and confirmed to work unlike the "Play Again" option.

Last edited by FeLizP; 04-25-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #38
Randoman

Urashima Izumi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLizP View Post
Characters should NOT matter. You should also be able to hit "Play Again" for the 2 and 3 member teams just as you did for 1 member.
I'm going to confirm this right now. I'll edit this post later

EDIT: well, it didn't work. I started playing with a team of 3. Random and Ensemble assists for all of them. Played 10 matches using the "Play Again" option. After that I used a team of 2, same parameters, Random and Ensemble assists for all characters. Played all matches using Play Again. Then with only 1 character, play again all the time and nothing happened when I hit the 30rd match.
This should probably be related with the assists, you may have to choose them again after each match

Last edited by Randoman; 04-25-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Randoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #39
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoman View Post
I'm going to confirm this right now. I'll edit this post later

EDIT: well, it didn't work. I started playing with a team of 3. Random and Ensemble assists for all of them. Played 10 matches using the "Play Again" option. After that I used a team of 2, same parameters, Random and Ensemble assists for all characters. Played all matches using Play Again. Then with only 1 character, play again all the time and nothing happened when I hit the 30rd match.
This should probably be related with the assists, you may have to choose them again after each match
Got it, I'll re-edit the solution once again. Guess it's just safer to keep changing characters every time as I had originally said!

Last edited by FeLizP; 04-27-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:53 AM   #40
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
Great Guide man
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #41
rabblerouser

jaguarsleepover's Gamercard
for me, I tried ms fortune on a second controller and tagged out with no head on the first. no achievement
rabblerouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #42
Tripp3K

Send a message via MSN to Tripp3K

Tripp3K's Gamercard
Thanks a lot, got my 200g about a week ago! This guide is greatly appreciated!

Tripp3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #43
Kash Howard

Send a message via AIM to Kash Howard

Kash Howard's Gamercard
Do you guys know how many hits it take for Painwheel's achievement? I swear I've been at it for an hour and nothing. I know it counts only if she turns red n counterhits but how many hits in total?

Never mind I got it through an alternate method. I found it on another site and it involves setting up a match with her vs cerebella.

"Set it up like so: Use your own level 3 (same motion as above) to give yourself a damage boost, then have Cerebella perform her level 3. After that, but before the screen turns dark, charge HP or c.HK to start absorbing so that you absorb the diamond and hit her. Immediately cancel into death crawl (quarter circle forward and two punches) and you should easily have done enough damage to unlock the achievement."

Last edited by Kash Howard; 05-24-2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Had to add something
Kash Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #44
OnionKnight14

onionknight14's Gamercard
I cant get the ensemble cast achievement is there something else i am supposed to do?

OnionKnight14 is offline   Reply With Quote