PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Record of Agarest War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
KTKarona

KaronaWeiyran's Gamercard
Title Question

When it comes to titles that require you to kill certain creatures, that are only visible during certain locations/generations, is it possible to go back for those later when you're in like Generation 3 or 4? I'm missing like one of four creatures in several titles already, and wondering if I've screwed myself over from some titles in the Perfect Path attempt.

KTKarona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
obsidient

obsidient's Gamercard
You can go back at any time for enemies like the orcs and spirits. Just be cautious of spending the turns each time you fight which can ruin a Perfect Path attempt. After Summerill is the best time to get those titles, even though it's completely possible to do it within the 500 turn limit.

Last edited by obsidient; 04-17-2012 at 09:16 PM.
obsidient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
KTKarona

KaronaWeiyran's Gamercard
Ok, so what about the Boundary Plane? If I got in there, would I be able to complete it and then go back to the other generation areas? I mean, it seems complicated, and I just recently started Generation 3. I don't know if I've screwed up my chances to get/tame/kill the rarer creatures or specifics, and I don't know if it's a good idea to try and do it on a separate game or keep playing on this file.

KTKarona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #4
obsidient

obsidient's Gamercard
I'm fairly certain none of the titles can be missed, save for failing the True End path. The Boundary Plane is just the same as any other continent/generation. Just press [X] and move freely between them~
obsidient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
BThumme

Send a message via AIM to BThumme

FF7 Bryan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTKarona View Post
Ok, so what about the Boundary Plane? If I got in there, would I be able to complete it and then go back to the other generation areas? I mean, it seems complicated, and I just recently started Generation 3. I don't know if I've screwed up my chances to get/tame/kill the rarer creatures or specifics, and I don't know if it's a good idea to try and do it on a separate game or keep playing on this file.
Yes, you can still go back.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #6
Nei Debrusc

agundamdownhere's Gamercard
To go back to a previous generation, press X on the campaign [map]. You can then select one of the previous continents, and therefore beat the creatures there. Be very careful about expending turns, especially in Generation 2. If you go back to Gen 1 to beat, say, regular orcs (one creature I still needed several of), you will be cutting the Sherufanir Monthly Episode event very close. I would suggest not going back to a previous generation until you've beaten the main event of whatever later generation you're on.

Edit: You press X on the map, not the menu.
4.29.2012 - 4000th achievement: Settlement Savior, Iron Brigade

You game for your reason, and I'll game for mine.

Last edited by Nei Debrusc; 05-07-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Nei Debrusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #7
final1980

Mortal Priest's Gamercard
you can go back and sometimes it takes luck to get the creature you want to show up, also you can use the dungeons with no hit on your turn counter if you are trying to do the true ending. i leveled up in dungeons and beat chaos on hard, now it's cleaning up those titles and getting all skills to ten.