PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Fez
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
pravado

Game resetting by itself

Two times today this has happened at two different parts. I used a small key in the sewer area just now, fez was entering the door, and the game just went black and then a few seconds later i was on the dashboard. What's up with that?
pravado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
Hexahedronaut

Hexahedronaut's Gamercard
yeh it happens, ive had it happen to me quite alot but never in game like that.. polytron are working on a patch. Also this might be pure coincidence but it only started happening to me when i saved my progress to the cloud storage.
Hexahedronaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #3
pravado

luckily it only happened to me twice in the whole game (just completed it) - i didn't have cloud storage.
pravado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
Nutmeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexahedronaut View Post
yeh it happens, ive had it happen to me quite alot but never in game like that.. polytron are working on a patch. Also this might be pure coincidence but it only started happening to me when i saved my progress to the cloud storage.
Yeah, happened to me once. I made a back-up on cloud storage and then the game crushed several seconds after I started it.
Nutmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
ikuyok

ikuyoK's Gamercard
I didn't do cloud storage. First 2 times it happened to me were 2 separate days that when I would turn it on it would crash immediately. On the second day, it crashed at various times. On the third day it crashed once or twice early, and then when I went to the ancient city to solve the throne room antis it crashed. Every time I brought it back up it would crash within 15 seconds. Did it about 5 times before I just gave up. Came back a few hours later after reading that Polytron knows about the crashes and is trying to fix them. Once I read that there was no ETA on the fix I decided that I needed to try something/anything. So I loaded the game and left the room and tried to get to another zone. Took a few tries but I eventually made it to the 8 cube room. And breathed a sigh of relief once I saw that it wasn't going to happen again.

Anyways.. Since then it hasn't crashed but I haven't been back there. Luckily one of the qr code cube doubles corresponded to that anticube so I was able to get everything. Well.. Almost everything.. Still got that damn monolith..
ikuyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
RyuujinZero

Send a message via ICQ to RyuujinZero Send a message via AIM to RyuujinZero Send a message via Yahoo to RyuujinZero Send a message via Skype™ to RyuujinZero

RyuujinZero's Gamercard
Every time I load my save, about 20 seconds later, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, the game exits out to the dash. This is very discouraging.
RyuujinZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #7
xReadMyMindx

xReadMyMindx's Gamercard
This has just started happening to me. The game goes black and then exits to dashboard after about 10 seconds. This has happened 8 times in a row. Not good. Hopefully a patch will be released ASAP as surely refunds would be due otherwise, as you cannot complete the game if it keeps crashing! Whats the point in buying it if you can't even play it?!
xReadMyMindx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:05 AM   #8
Mr Mighty Myth

mr mighty myth's Gamercard
Mine does this too, looks to be related to the original generation of 360.
Mr Mighty Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:59 AM   #9
billymagnum

I tweeted the debs about this. A patch is coming soon, but for me at least the game is broken until then...i had one anti cube and two heart cubes to go.
billymagnum is offline   Reply With Quote