PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Trials: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #61
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
For Flawless Victory, I think I'm going to have to recommend the Scorpion 450cc OVER the Phoenix 250cc.

The bike is more consistent, and fairs much better on "The Ascent". I'll be using it for my guide, that should be posted later tonight EST.

"Hard the hard way", I'll have to sit down and really try for more than 2 runs, although I'm down to like 7-10 faults. Donkey Challenge in THD was harder than Marathon for me.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #62
Dirtnose

Zmurkz's Gamercard
Thanks for the excellent guide and the videos will be very helpful I got the game yesterday, Been having a lot of fun, gonna start to focus on the achievements now. I never really played Trials HD much (I played it a bit on my brothers copy) I may purchase it once I'm done with this game. This game rocks.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #63
Nutmeg

The Editor's Apprentice is glitched for me. It just won't unlock.
Nutmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:56 AM   #64
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
The Editor's Apprentice is glitched for me. It just won't unlock.
Try adding an object into the level. Make sure you test it, and get all the way to the end. As, make sure you put "bends" in the track, so that its not a straight line.

Let me know if that helps??

If not, try deleting and re-downloading the game, and recovering your gamertag. Should work then.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:56 AM   #65
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Fast Five 20
Win five matches in public multiplayer.

From the main menu select "Multiplayer". From here search for any public game and come first in any 5 races. These do not have to be 5 consecutive wins, so don't panic if you lose one or come 2nd.
Make sure to mention that it's 5 total MATCHES, which can typically comprise of 4-6+ races.

You get points based on your finish position and faults. If you gain the most points after all the races, you win the match, and get 1 credit towards this achievement.

Also, using a 2nd controller does not count.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #66
BipolarGlenn

BipolarGlenn's Gamercard
Great guide. Dunno if somebody has said, but for the create track achievement, you need to edit the template. Just add a tree or something, otherwise the achievement won't unlock.

Edit: just seen people have mentioned this. My mistake, carry on.

Last edited by BipolarGlenn; 04-21-2012 at 11:46 AM.
BipolarGlenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #67
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
For Flawless Victory, I think I'm going to have to recommend the Scorpion 450cc OVER the Phoenix 250cc.

I recommended players use the Scorpion 1 page back. As I said the Phoenix has a little to much acceleration for some parts if your taking your time.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #68
coomzy

CCOOMZY's Gamercard
If it helps you can get squirrels in multiplayer in private (don't know about online though)
coomzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #69
Nutmeg

Quote:
Try adding an object into the level. Make sure you test it, and get all the way to the end. As, make sure you put "bends" in the track, so that its not a straight line.

Let me know if that helps??

If not, try deleting and re-downloading the game, and recovering your gamertag. Should work then.
Either adding some objects or saving the track worked. Thnx.

As for Custom Finish achievement, you don't need two other people. You need two players total. Second controller also works.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #70
NoThru22

Send a message via AIM to NoThru22

Macello's Gamercard
I completed all of the tracks in Walk in the Park with the Phoenix and the achievement did not unlock.
NoThru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #71
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Great guide, Nozza. Definitely well put and a big help, especially with The Squirrels Have Eyes achievement. Hopin to finish off all the achievements tonight.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

Last edited by A ZombieTwinkie; 04-09-2013 at 03:08 PM.
A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:26 AM   #72
RamboSilce

Rambosilce's Gamercard
I uploaded slow-mo replays of all of the extreme tracks for the Demon on Wheels II achvio. Feel free to add them to the guide. Playlist link
(7 total) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL61651981E81B5C66

Let me know if any changes need to be made.

-Rambo
RamboSilce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:33 AM   #73
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Thanks for all the comments guys. So you know, I have a few final edits to make to a couple of the achievements but my pc is a bit slow at the moment and trying to do it on an iPad is way too hard. Hopefully I'll get it sorted later today.

I finally got my 100% last night on the game and have double checked everything (other than what I mentioned above) and all seems right and in place.

Details I'm fixing are: The Editors Apprentice, Custom Finish and Fast Five. They just need some slight detail checks but they're not wrong at all that reading them still won't unlock the achievement. Please just use the second option for The Editors Apprentice until I get around to editing, unless you read the comments above of course about adding an object.

Edit: Stole a laptop from a family member. All edits mentioned above have been made.

Cheers!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 04-22-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #74
TransonicPower

JJ Diamondz's Gamercard
There is typo in the Demon On Wheels II achievement description. It says one when it should say once. I know it's small thing, but the guide is so good that I thought u should fix it
Old 04-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #75
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Fast Five has a typo, ctrl+f: "f1st".

editor's apprentice, you can add that if people are having trouble unlocking the achievement, they should just add a tree to the track. We've had 2 or more people in this thread with that problem.

Custom Finish is best done with a 2nd controller, locally.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #76
owenstoodstill

IBS Ozzy's Gamercard
Am I missing something with this loonie cunting lander cheev... Wtf how do you slow down . Once I'm up and flying I have no wy to stop. The decent button doesn't Even work
Old 04-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #77
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Fast Five has a typo, ctrl+f: "f1st".

editor's apprentice, you can add that if people are having trouble unlocking the achievement, they should just add a tree to the track. We've had 2 or more people in this thread with that problem.

Custom Finish is best done with a 2nd controller, locally.
I did add that you'll have to add an object for it to unlock if you go the test track route. I'll make the other edits tomorrow morning. Been busy this weekend, so I'll get final checks done tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenstoodstill View Post
Am I missing something with this loonie cunting lander cheev... Wtf how do you slow down . Once I'm up and flying I have no wy to stop. The decent button doesn't Even work
It's pretty easy, I thought it'll be obvious...

You need to counter the speed with a opposite direction. So say your holding down RT and flying right, meaning you'll be leaning right. To slow down you'll need to then press the direction button left and press RT. So it's like going in reverse.

Doing so will then push you push you in the other direction and slow you down. Quite simply really. The decent does nothing to slow you down, and if anything it'll make you go faster.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 04-22-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #78
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Can you get something better then gold on every level? Their is a guy on my friend list with this winged symbol on every level except extreme in which he only has gold.
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #79
Redskinsfan26

Thrashballer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
Can you get something better then gold on every level? Their is a guy on my friend list with this winged symbol on every level except extreme in which he only has gold.
Yes. Those are Platinum medals (they are unlocked after obtaining a total of 135 medals).
Redskinsfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #80
King Mamba

King Mamba 48's Gamercard
Excellent guide, Nozza! I'll go for that squirrel achievement later this week.

Also, 8/10 difficulty sounds about right. Now, if there was an achievement that requires you to 0 fault the ''Test Your Might'' tournament, then I'd give it a 10/10.
King Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #81
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mamba View Post
Now, if there was an achievement that requires you to 0 fault the ''Test Your Might'' tournament, then I'd give it a 10/10.
If they had an achievement like that, it would be like 11/10

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #82
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
great guide dude
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #83
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Sticky NAO! Great guide btw.
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #84
Nutmeg

Great guide. Some mistakes I found:

1. Mistype in the word "Unyielding".
2. Scenic Route consists of 1 easy, 3 medium and 2 hard tracks. (Not 4 medium and 2 hard)
3. I also suggest adding some video guides to Demon on Wheels II achievement. It can be very frustrating for people new to the series.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #85
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
Great guide. Some mistakes I found:

1. Mistype in the word "Unyielding".
2. Scenic Route consists of 1 easy, 3 medium and 2 hard tracks. (Not 4 medium and 2 hard)
3. I also suggest adding some video guides to Demon on Wheels II achievement. It can be very frustrating for people new to the series.
Nice spot, I'll get then changed. Also for point 3 there's not point in makin a video when there's the leaderboard replays you can watch. Saves Maka the time and it'll just be the same thing but with many more faults, so it'll actually be worse than scanning through the replays.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #86
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Small mistake;

In the ''Single Player'' part of the Roadmap, you name the track difficulties in the game. Instead of Extreme, however, you typed Expert

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #87
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Guide has been posted to the front page:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...olution/guide/

Old 05-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #88
mrj3d

FrehleyzComet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Awesome guide. Has been helping me a lot, altho no guide can improve my skill level, lol.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #89
taylorxxx

taylorxxx's Gamercard
is anyone else having a problem with the multiplayer wins achievement? i just won 5 whole matches in one sitting, but didn't get it.

does there always have to be 4 people in the match? that's the only thing i can think of.

oops, there's 6 in one sitting...

*EDIT*

Last edited by taylorxxx; 05-13-2012 at 05:18 AM.
taylorxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #90
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorxxx View Post
is anyone else having a problem with the multiplayer wins achievement? i just won 5 whole matches in one sitting, but didn't get it.

does there always have to be 4 people in the match? that's the only thing i can think of.

oops, there's 6 in one sitting...

*EDIT*

Check your stats by pressing in the single player screen, see if it says 5 or more.

You must win 5 total games, not just the races.