Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
owenstoodstill

IBS Ozzy's Gamercard
what a twat!!!

some little kid is going around the armed gamer facebook halo group spouting nonsense about the halo 3 servers being shut down sunday... little shit is pissing me right off now.
i keep calling him out. told him its utter nonsense but hes a stubborn little git. told me to go to bungie.net which just says they are keep the halo stats anymore. then i told him this he said he had been told by a reliable source..pissing me off now

sorry had to get that off my chest
Old 07-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
did you mean to say they ARE, or ARE NOT tracking halo3 stats anymore on bungie.net? ive been on halo3 again lately but havent checked my bungie stats too regular since this account really doesnt have that much to show for . one of my biggest regrets of gaming was not importing my old gamertag to my new xbox, i just made a new one and lost all the stats + gamerscore lol.

the kid was most likely trying to get more people to play the game, cant fault him for that lol. although yes i wouldnt doubt he was speaking out of his ass, i really hope they dont ever (ever lol) shut down the halo3 servers. i know its unrealistic, but thats the game i started with on my xbox. its the first online multiplayer i ever jumped on, and by far the most fun.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote