PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Mega Man 10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2012, 03:19 AM   #1
JSP 16

Send a message via MSN to JSP 16

JSP The Great 1's Gamercard
Joined the Mr Perfect club ! :)

Never thought I would do it...but for the past month I recently started playing all the mega man series...the NES ones....I finished them three years ago but I used an emulator and cheat codes...this time I felt like fuck it I'll do them fairly...And wow what a bunch of fun games...once I got to 9 I saw the achieements and was like Holy shit....after fearing the achievements I took them down on at a time...and was done in 5 days....I tackled 10 and told my gf I doubt I'll finish mr perfect....but look at me now...all happy and shocked to see I had te skills to pull it off...my heart was pumping once I beat stage 4 cuz I knew I have it in my sight seeing as how wily capsule was peanuts for me...

Series done and it's been a blast ....devil may cry is next
JSP 16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
Hieroglitch

Hieroglitch's Gamercard
I'm thinking of beating the game on Normal and getting most of the achievements that way, and then just doing the perfect runs on Easy and taking the easy way out to maintain my sanity and prevent any controller injuries.. THEN I'll try doing it on Normal/Hard. I'm a cheap loser, I know.

Congrats!
Hieroglitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #3
DESTRO5

RisottoRage's Gamercard
no hit

After getting the achievements, I went outside and promptly slapped the shit out of someone.

DESTRO5 is offline   Reply With Quote