PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Gotham City Impostors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
DarkshireGTR

ganongtr's Gamercard
Compatibility pack 2?

SO, I just started downloading it. Anybody got the low down on the features?

Post any problems you find here to as well.

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with the typewriters"

Completed Games 100%:
- Mass Effect
- Mass Effect 2

Last edited by DarkshireGTR; 04-25-2012 at 11:16 AM.
DarkshireGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Here you go: https://www.gothamcityimpostors.com/...r-announcement
Quote:
  • A NEW MAP: The East End! Featuring bigger open areas and tighter hallways than you’ve ever experienced in Impostors, these mean streets are a tactical wonderland.
  • A NEW GAME MODE: Bounty Hunter! When someone is slain in this game mode they drop a shiny gold coin that you can pick up to gain a temporary buff. (And some well deserved points!) Did your teammate drop a coin after an untimely death? Deny your foes the satisfaction of picking it up and steal it for yourself!
  • NEW VOICE LANGUAGES: It’s time to spice up your current cast of voice options! All the voices will now be available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Also if you check the add-on section of the Xbox Market Place (or the ingame black market) you will find (costing 400msp): https://www.gothamcityimpostors.com/...ment-part-deux
Quote:
  • NEW WEAPON: The Boarding Party! A blunderbuss that fires scalp-seeking parrots. Once these parrots land on a foe they deal periodic damage and block their victim’s vision!
  • NEW SUPPORT ITEM: The Conch! This powerful shell will foretell the end of your enemies, as one blast from its powerful bowels will interrupt any active gadget, push enemies back to give you breathing room, and even do a little bit of damage.
  • NEW FUN FACT: Rummy! This new Fun Fact will fill your #2 slot, and prevents you from being frozen, blocks parrot attacks, and stops conch stuns. (Oh, and it’ll also protect you from cold damage.)
  • NEW COSTUMES: The Rodeo and Pirate Costumes are yours to adorn your Impostor with. Show the world your inner scurvy dog, or rodeo clown!
  • NEW VOICE: The Pirate voice is up for grabs! Use your new found knowledge of the high seas to berate all those that stand against you, and your swashbuckling ways.
  • NEW PAINT JOB: The Pizza Paint Job is here for you to slather all over your favorite (and non-favorite) weapons! Give your foes a hot slice of death with this fresh new look.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke

Last edited by Doktor Wilhelm; 04-25-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
ofay

Nopunchespulled's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
400 msp for costumes I still have to spend costume coins on and a noobish weapon, prob gonna pass
ofay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofay View Post
400 msp for costumes I still have to spend costume coins on and a noobish weapon, prob gonna pass
I bought it, thanks to XboxRewards for the free points; The gun is good for anti-air (though it takes much to long to reload to be much use for anything else), the fun fact is rather useful for a speed based build and I've not used the support item (though it seems limited); also no need to spend costume coins or unlock keys as everything (besides a second set of Pirate themed shirt and pants for each side) is already unlocked once you buy the DLC.
The pizza camo is rather ugly: yellow with pink spots.

Over all, I don't think the DLC is really worth it (though it's better value than the 'DLC' they already have); unless you have some spare/free points (and already own everything you want on XBLA that's 400msp)!

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
ofay

240 I would have bit at, but I'm not rewarding giving me this little for 5$, and that's more than 2 cups of coffee, since I don't drink fancy coffee
Old 04-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #6
Belvik

Belvik's Gamercard
Gun is fun to use. It doesnt really take any skill to use, but it satisfying to shoot parrots at people for some reason. It takes people roughly the same amount of time to knock the parrot off as it does to reload the boarding party. So unless a team mate saves them, you can usually just be a dick by shooting them over and over. Gun is pretty low damage considering the reload speed. Takes two shots to drop a speedy. Conch shell isnt all that useful IMO, only does 5 damage and a short duration run speed slowing with small knock back. It will knock down any gliders in range and seems like it knocks people out of NSB. I do have quite a bit of fun using it in fumigation tho. Fun fact is situational, if you get in a game with multiple people using boarding party or deep freeze it would be good.

Belvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
ofay

You hit them with the parrot then switch to another wep to kill