Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #31
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
this all looks really good and defo will help my only question is u have minimum playthroughs as 2 which i think is incorrect and can be 1000 pointed in minimum playthroughs = 1 , u may want to change its just a little misleading.
You will need around 450,000-600,000 more EP after doing EVERY quest and side mission and Infantry give 2 EP and Brawlers give 35. Whereas the first few missions give almost 10,000. While I guess it's "possible" to do it one the idea is to get all achievements as fast as possible and a second playthrough is needed to get in done quickly.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #32
calex deus

calex dEUS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matictac View Post
You obviously just do not understand how the hunt system works, hunting in-game would take a lot less time then using a guide for each target.
No I understand it just fine, found it quicker to pull of the map and set a way point to an exact point than running around after the rubbish hunting tool.
calex deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #33
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
You will need around 450,000-600,000 more EP after doing EVERY quest and side mission and Infantry give 2 EP and Brawlers give 35. Whereas the first few missions give almost 10,000. While I guess it's "possible" to do it one the idea is to get all achievements as fast as possible and a second playthrough is needed to get in done quickly.
thankyou for the clearing this up it now makes sense to me.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #34
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I don't know if anyone realised but the map pulses were the black boxes are if you go to the collectable map in game.

Check out my YouTube Channel: JuddTube
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #35
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd90 View Post
I don't know if anyone realised but the map pulses were the black boxes are if you go to the collectable map in game.
The pulses only show the general location and they can be off by quite a bit.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #36
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
The pulses only show the general location and they can be off by quite a bit.
You should still put in the guide that its there tho.
All I did to get them all was get a chopper and fly over the pulses everywhere until I got them all. It was good to get all collectibles so easy since the first one was such a pain in the ass lol

Ok you can get 950-1000 on your first playthrough. The consume upgrades even if you accidentely kill them reappear anyway. Just run around the town until you have all 42. Time square is a common spot I got 4 there all on different occassions.

If you really wanted to yo could fully level Hellar on the first playthrough aswell.

Last edited by judd90; 04-28-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #37
SwagYeti

Its Falcon's Gamercard
Really Helped!
SwagYeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #38
EFE Assassin

thanks for this, i was wondering if I had to do all the missions, including the side missions to hit 23. nice to know i can just do the main story an get it.

Quote:
I did all missions on my first playthrough and then only did main mission on my second ond and hit level 23 about halfway through the Red Zone.

EFE Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #39
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Good lord, I can not for the life of me Whipfist into a chopper. I'm obviously doing something wrong, but have no idea what it is. Grrrrr.

Literally 5 seconds after I posted this... achievement unlocked.

Hey... look at me I'm an idiot! lol

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:11 AM   #40
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildmn34 View Post
Good lord, I can not for the life of me Whipfist into a chopper. I'm obviously doing something wrong, but have no idea what it is. Grrrrr.

Literally 5 seconds after I posted this... achievement unlocked.

Hey... look at me I'm an idiot! lol
Let me guess, you was holding and not pressing ?

Old 05-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #41
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd90 View Post
Let me guess, you was holding and not pressing ?
Actually, I was jumping and holding B and would go to the choper just not with the Whipfist. I finally got it by standing on a building where a choper would pass buy and holding B without jumping. I dunno, but it worked. lol

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #42
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildmn34 View Post
Actually, I was jumping and holding B and would go to the choper just not with the Whipfist. I finally got it by standing on a building where a choper would pass buy and holding B without jumping. I dunno, but it worked. lol
Oh I see lol, that's how I did it

Old 05-01-2012, 02:47 AM   #43
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
Glitchy achievement number one: I became level 23 and spent my last point on the final ability and do not have the achievement for All Growed Up.
I am reverting back to a previous save and reget that last level to see it if I can get the achievement.

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #44
DaCameraMan

DaCameraMan's Gamercard
Pretty good guide. Achievements were pretty easy to get. Playing through my second play through. 3 more achievements to go.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #45
Timmythebadger

Timmythebadger's Gamercard
Good guide I hope it will help some, but for me very easy game compare for the first one, one of the few game I didn't need a guide for a even one of the achievement...

And I think when we will have all the radnet chalenge we could xp max Heller without playing another game I will wait the last challenge for this and let you know.
Timmythebadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #46
keza132

Keza132's Gamercard
Ok so i read somewhere that your upgrades via consumes that some are only available during missions? Is this true, i do know i missed one of a mission by accident? So does that mean i will need to play through it again or will it spawn randomly in another position?
keza132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #47
RaveMaster

NegativeBug6395's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by keza132 View Post
Ok so i read somewhere that your upgrades via consumes that some are only available during missions? Is this true, i do know i missed one of a mission by accident? So does that mean i will need to play through it again or will it spawn randomly in another position?
You'll find a lot of consumable in the Red Zone. And about leveling, you can actually restore a checkpoint and keep the experience point (consume those with DNA). Then you can consume again until one point where the DNA no longer shows up. Then reload the save point and u'll keep all the experience point and then you can redo the mission (try this with one of the Blacknet mission, level up 3 times using this method). So no, you don't need to do another game to fully upgrade Heller.
RaveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #48
LarZieJ

LarZieJ's Gamercard
For the Hard achievement, do you need to play on HARD that's avaible right from the start or on Insane?

Currently Working On: Mass Effect 3 & Far Cry 3
Completed Retail: 21 |Latest: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Completed Arcade: 12 |Latest: Banjo-Kazooie
LarZieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #49
keza132

Keza132's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveMaster View Post
You'll find a lot of consumable in the Red Zone. And about leveling, you can actually restore a checkpoint and keep the experience point (consume those with DNA). Then you can consume again until one point where the DNA no longer shows up. Then reload the save point and u'll keep all the experience point and then you can redo the mission (try this with one of the Blacknet mission, level up 3 times using this method). So no, you don't need to do another game to fully upgrade Heller.
That's always a good trick to note, i shall try this.

So when it comes to consumins upgrades i will more than likely be able to find them scattered about? Even if one of them was in a mission doesn't generally mean it can only be gotten from that mission?
keza132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #50
D347H0FL0V3

Death 0f Love's Gamercard
I'd like to add that a very easy way to get Arcade Action is simply kick a helicopter that is just sitting on a helipad. That's how I got it.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #51
RaveMaster

NegativeBug6395's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by keza132 View Post
That's always a good trick to note, i shall try this.

So when it comes to consumins upgrades i will more than likely be able to find them scattered about? Even if one of them was in a mission doesn't generally mean it can only be gotten from that mission?
The upgrades are more than enough in the game, not necessary from the mission. If you lack of upgrade in the final few chapters, you'll have a good chance to find some brawlers which has consumable weapon upgrade near Times Square in Red Zone. Once u're fully upgraded, they can be consume for EXP (DNA).
RaveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #52
pougalbear

On the STRIKE, YOU'RE OUT achievement, I found this to be a lot easier and got it by chance.

When I was going for ROAD RAGE, I was using an APC in the yellow zone. The first Strike Team that was called in, I fired the TOW missile straight away at the Helicopter and the achievement popped up.

Really easy and got it quite early.

Hope this helps a bit, for people.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #53
DarkJake

Chaos Lawyer's Gamercard
Nice, just got 1000/1000. Was going to sell the game but I want that Mercer outfit, so I'll hold to on it until then. Any plans for DLC that has extra cheevos? Otherwise I'm getting rid of this after the avatars are unlocked.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:39 PM   #54
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
When do all my upgrades and whatnot come into play in the second playthrough? I did New game+ and Im on the start menu and went over to the "Heller" tab. But none of my upgrade and stuff from my first playthrough are there.

EDIT: By the way, I am on the second mission right now. After I just fought the first big infected to prove to Father Guarra that "It could be done"

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 05-20-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #55
Metaraon

Metaraon's Gamercard
Quote:

Although I completely agree with you, the "Minimum Playthrough" is 1

I can choose to play more then once if its quicker yes (which i will do) but i can also play once and spend time getting EXP, my choice.

Usually more then 1 playthrough is because of difficulty or the way achievements can be earned.

I'd put 1 Playthrough (2 Recommended)
Old 05-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #56
mclovin1108

Mclovin1108's Gamercard
Good job

Awesome awesome guide man, keep up the good work
mclovin1108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #57
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Guide is perfect. Im thinking of grabbing the 1k even tho I got the Platinum on the PS3. It was just seriously so damn easy...lol
Old 06-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #58
Timmythebadger

Timmythebadger's Gamercard
No even with the full radnet challenge I didn't have enough XP and had to do two levels on new game+ to 1000G but with the trick that was post it is possible and with some moping on checkpoint but doing it in one go I think you have to do new game+ like me.
Despite that easy 1000...
Timmythebadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:25 AM   #59
Twinnedwhale

Twinnedwhale's Gamercard
the floor is lava

If you wanna do this achievement without just running up a building, just do it in red zone it is pretty easy just dont go on any horizontal platforms
Twinnedwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:19 AM   #60
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Thanks Bahroo. Got my 1000 now to start Alan Wake!
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote