Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dungeon Siege 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
DarkshireGTR

ganongtr's Gamercard
Numbers online

I'm a huge dungeon crawler, rpg fan. So the sound of this game made me curious. How many people are online usually? And compared to other rpg's like this, what would you guys rate it?

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with the typewriters"

Completed Games 100%:
- Mass Effect
- Mass Effect 2
DarkshireGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well, I have this game since it came out and used to hate it, until last week when I decided to give it a go and try to complete all the achievements.

When I finally learned how to play on hardcore with Katarina and stopped having my ass kicked at every fight I started to really like the game. Now I'm halfway through it and I'm really enjoying the experience.

Now, comparing this with the other Dungeon Siege games, Diablo, Titan Quest and all other games like this out there... well, everything else is still better I think.

But if you can get it cheap and really like dungeon crawlers like me you will enjoy the game. Just don't count on people online to play with, everyday when I launch the game I check how many people are online playing, I would say you can usually find 5 to 10 people online at the same time.

To make things short, get it when you don't have anything else to play. 17 days away from Diablo III is not the best time to start Dungeon Siege III, that was my mistake when I got the game, I had A LOT of other good games to play and it ended up lost in my room until last week.

Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
To make things short, get it when you don't have anything else to play. 17 days away from Diablo III is not the best time to start Dungeon Siege III, that was my mistake when I got the game, I had A LOT of other good games to play and it ended up lost in my room until last week.
That pretty much sums up probaby most people opinion on it

Good game to get, but there are better, so I'd take Siegfrieds advice and wait for Diablo 3. Presuming you're getting it, of course

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote