PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12 > UEFA EURO 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #61
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefulleffect! View Post
this may be a stupid question, but i assume you can replace USB with a memory unit and it will work just the same?

Yep, that's fine.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #62
tremberz

tremberz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just unlocked the achievement using this method. When following I was like "WTF, why do that?". If you just follow it correctly the achievement will unlock. It does seem a bit confusing but its all there, just follow it correctly.

Great guide Kazz.

Gears of War Veteran
Seriously - unlocked 6/6/07
Seriously 2.0- unlocked 2/2/10
Seriously 3.0- unlocked 21/3/13

Total Online Kills - 150,000+

tremberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #63
Stevilinho

Send a message via MSN to Stevilinho

stevilinho's Gamercard
what if someone quits would it still work then?

Stevilinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #64
TiptopChrisy

Send a message via MSN to TiptopChrisy

TiptopChrisy's Gamercard
I don't have a memory unit or USB lying around so would Cloud work ?
TiptopChrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #65
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiptopChrisy View Post
I don't have a memory unit or USB lying around so would Cloud work ?

Yeah Clouds fine, just make sure you don't get confused between saves.

If someone quits the match, If I recall it counts as a win? If it doesn't then count it as a loss.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 06-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #66
Stevilinho

Send a message via MSN to Stevilinho

stevilinho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
Yeah Clouds fine, just make sure you don't get confused between saves.

If someone quits the match, If I recall it counts as a win? If it doesn't then count it as a loss.

so if someone quits do you guys think it would be safe to carry on with the steps if it gives me the 3 points afterwards?

has anyone made a video displaying how to do this properly, because i think i made a wrng step somewhere because i copied a save game from my usb and i had italy v england i won and then italy v england i lost and im sure i had done it right lol

Stevilinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:01 PM   #67
TiptopChrisy

Send a message via MSN to TiptopChrisy

TiptopChrisy's Gamercard
If the opponent quits out AFTER 5 minutes of the clock, you get a win and it's safe to continue.
I had 2 quitters after 5 minutes and got the achievement using this method.
TiptopChrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #68
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiptopChrisy View Post
If the opponent quits out AFTER 5 minutes of the clock, you get a win and it's safe to continue.
I had 2 quitters after 5 minutes and got the achievement using this method.
There ya go, a quit after 5 mins = Win!

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 06-12-2012, 04:21 AM   #69
Der Fuhrer

Panzer x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
What happens if you draw, then move from your USB a save that is in the knockout rounds?
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #70
Paul23

Paul07's Gamercard
I'm really confused about this, earlier I followed the steps on page 1 and eventually won 6 games with Spain. I deleted the file as mentioned each time after I won from the hard drive and then moved the file from the usb only to find out that it wasn't updating the stats. It just kept showin that I had won 2 games. Am I right in thinkin that after each time I win, I go to the dashboard and first delete the old save from the usb and then copy the updated one from the hard drive to the usb so that there is only one file? Or do I keep all the saves on the usb so that there'd be 6? This is really annoyin as I've won 6 which took about 30 tries. Please can someone help? Many thanks in advance
Paul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #71
Bohemian

VoicelessMidget's Gamercard
I am confused about this guide but everyone has been saying just do it even though it is confusing so i will vs myself tomorrow and go for the 6 wins and see how it goes.
Bohemian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #72
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Well I can't break it down any simpler, the method still works, just follow the steps, don't try get your head around it, as then it wont make sense and your at risk of doing it all wrong, just follow steps a few times then you will see it makes sense and works. If someone wants to attempt to write up a guide to make it simpler, go for it, but I can't see how simpler it can get lol.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 06-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #73
RorschachEntry

RorschachEntry's Gamercard
i get the method fine only trouble is im absolute shat online so if anyone wants get matched up let me know i am free all weekend and tomorrow day GT RorschachEntry
RorschachEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:12 AM   #74
Bohemian

VoicelessMidget's Gamercard
WOOO just got it, definitely got confused and said "why do that" between steps 10, 11, and 2 but yeh as everyone has said just follow it as he as wrote it and it will work. Thank you.
Bohemian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #75
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Thanks for this!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #76
Fogizzle

Fogizzle's Gamercard
At step 4:
Quote:
Steps:
1. Win 1 match (if you fail forfeit and create a new tournament)
2. Quit lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc
3. Copy EURO TOURNAMENT 0 save to USB
4. Launch FIFA 12 - EURO 12 Online Tourny
5. Forfeit tournament so you lose the whole tournament
6. Start a new tournament with the SAME TEAM
7. Win the first game (if you fail forfeit and create a new tourny)
8. Quit lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc
9. Copy file from USB to XBOX 360 (delete current file first on console)
10. Launch FIFA 12 - EURO 12 Online Tourny
11 - Repeat steps 2 - 10 achievement pops in lobby
Are you supposed to select the HDD or the USB when prompt at the beginning?

EDIT: Another thing. How are you supposed to copy something that is already on the USB Drive? Here i mean the step 9, and the repeat of step 3? Shouldn't it be more like "Repeat steps 5-10"?

Last edited by Fogizzle; 07-05-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Fogizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #77
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogizzle View Post
At step 4:

Are you supposed to select the HDD or the USB when prompt at the beginning?

EDIT: Another thing. How are you supposed to copy something that is already on the USB Drive? Here i mean the step 9, and the repeat of step 3? Shouldn't it be more like "Repeat steps 5-10"?
No it's exactly as wrote, I stated earlier, when copying saves over to and from delete the old one first, why? Because FIFA 12 duplicates saves, say for example you copy the EURO_0 on a USB, and then copy it again, instead of asking for an overwrite, it will simply make another copy, before you know it, you have a ton of saves with the same name, so always delete old before copying.

Also I never got the prompt which device as I always remove the USB from the console inbetween uses, I did not leave it in all the time, so suggest you do the same to avoid confusion (this is why I removed it)

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 09-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #78
Skaos

Skaos V2's Gamercard
Has anyone else done this, got to the semi final and then it doesn't advance you further, twice now I have been back at the semi after winning the match that should have me in the final.

Anyone had this?

CURRENTLY BOOSTING
Resident Evil 6,Saints Row 2

If interested in boosting the above, send me a PM on Xbox Live.
Skaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #79
skitz79

Shadow of skitz's Gamercard
Hey guys, would someone b kind enough n help me boost this using the save trick, I must of messed something up as I've won 8 now with no achievement, GT is: shadow of skitz, if uve used this method urself please help a dude out, thanks =]

See u online folks! =]
skitz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #80
Marc55Mo

1232's Gamercard
Must of been a server glitch or something.

Marc55Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #81
skitz79

Shadow of skitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc55Mo View Post
Must of been a server glitch or something.

hey dude, have you used this method sucsessfully yourself? if so would you mind helping me out and help me boost this, shouldnt take too long, i would really appreciate help from someone who has used this method, thanks dude!! =]

See u online folks! =]
skitz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:19 AM   #82
munDANEsammich

munDANEsammich's Gamercard
Finding a match

I would love to try this out, but I can't even find a match. I found one match a few months ago but was DC'ed just as we reached the stadium. Ever since I haven't even been able to find an opponent. Help?
munDANEsammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #83
ViniBT

ViniBT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by munDANEsammich View Post
I would love to try this out, but I can't even find a match. I found one match a few months ago but was DC'ed just as we reached the stadium. Ever since I haven't even been able to find an opponent. Help?
Use this thread to find someone to help you: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=333794

You and another person can easily get the achievement.

One person will follow the steps here: http://www.trueachievements.com/a163...m?showguides=1

The other person will be the opponent (for this you need to start searching the for the match at the same time - using headset helps a lot).

After it is done for one person, change the roles.

May take 1~2 hours.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #84
sisterrice

sisterrice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by munDANEsammich View Post
i have the same problem. I just want to win an online match to unlock "My Euro" but i did not have a chance. May be we can help each other if you or other player have interest.

GT: sister rice
sisterrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #85
munDANEsammich

munDANEsammich's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterrice View Post
i have the same problem. I just want to win an online match to unlock "My Euro" but i did not have a chance. May be we can help each other if you or other player have interest.

GT: sister rice
Yeah sure, we could try that. GT is same as username. Would you want to go for glory moment too?
munDANEsammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #86
JasonRVS

JasonRVS's Gamercard
Just boosted this with only 2 people using the above method. The servers are dead enough that we never found anyone else (and found each other in one search every time).

We just let one person win all of the group stage matches. As long as we were both in the group stage, we could find each other, so we just played straight through. For wins we just scored a goal and had the losing person quit after 5 minutes of game time.

We then used the glitch in this thread to progress the person boosting through the brackets. Worked like a charm.

EDIT: For those who are interested, it took us about 2 hours, but you should be able to get the achievement for 2 people in less time than that. I had to reset my console a couple of times because it kept forgetting that I'd bought the DLC and we had one errant deletion when someone had gotten to the semis. I'd say it shouldn't take much more than an hour if everything goes smoothly.

Last edited by JasonRVS; 01-22-2013 at 01:34 AM.
JasonRVS is offline   Reply With Quote