PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper Elite V2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #31
D347H0FL0V3

Death 0f Love's Gamercard
So for the 100% accuracy, are you not allowed to do stealth kills?
Old 05-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #32
bleeap

Send a message via AIM to bleeap Send a message via MSN to bleeap Send a message via Yahoo to bleeap

Bleeap's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman1469 View Post
oks thanks just wanted to make sure, Still looking for those bottles! got most of em, flip is making a guide

Was funny to see one in a cutscene, when you have to save the the scientist
u can start a new game after u finished the first run through, i did it and it saved all my stuff.
bleeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:06 AM   #33
bleeap

Send a message via AIM to bleeap Send a message via MSN to bleeap Send a message via Yahoo to bleeap

Bleeap's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by D347H0FL0V3 View Post
i did a few stealth kills and got the achievement.. I did it on the very last level, only killed like 5 ppl and stealth around the rest to make it faster and easier for me.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:22 AM   #34
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by D347H0FL0V3 View Post
Yeah you can because its not shooting effecting your accuracy.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #35
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman1469 View Post
anyone know if selecting "New Game" will erase all your other games gold bars and bottles? and can you get the hard achievement by just Mission Selecting & playing all mission on sniper elite. Thanks in adv if anyone knows

I just started on ELITE, I chose new game and it saved the collectables AND the gun loadouts...YAY.. It will not transfer explosives tho (grenades...mines..etc). It's 10x easy if you use the kick ass sniper gun from the start..( i think prologue won't give you loadout option tho...first real mission will tho)
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:04 AM   #36
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
GUNG HO spawn/farming... On the same spot where you can get FISH TANK, make sure you have a good rifle and have good breath. Approach the area where you'll get the tanks/soldiers to sapwn from beside the building. Pick those bastards off while they run across the bridge, using breath and you can get about 5-6 each run. Just keep firing and do NOT destroy the bridge. You'll fail the objective and start right back in the sniping possition Crouching/prove will help accuracy.... rinse.. repeat!!!
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #37
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
for the pass the buck achievement go to the demo mission and go to the bit where you are getting to a vantage point (after you set the charges) and when you are going through the building you will come across a guy who is sleeping at the top the first set of stairs, ricochet the bullet off of the floor if you miss then just restart checkpoint it will put you at the bottom of the stairs, i dont own a capture card so i cant show you but anyone who does is welcome to try.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #38
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckingvengence View Post
for the pass the buck achievement go to the demo mission and go to the bit where you are getting to a vantage point (after you set the charges) and when you are going through the building you will come across a guy who is sleeping at the top the first set of stairs, ricochet the bullet off of the floor if you miss then just restart checkpoint it will put you at the bottom of the stairs, i dont own a capture card so i cant show you but anyone who does is welcome to try.
When Rep is back hopefully he can make a video for this, thanks
Old 05-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #39
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
you can use my Video for Gold Rush for your guide when you want.

regards
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #40
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

I will thanks, is that all 100 of them?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #41
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
for the cooking off achievement it is much easier to get it on the third mission after you get the mosin nagant go downstairs and out to the street you will see four men guarding the top of the street and then their superior comes along well all four of these men have grenades stuck to them and if you stay by the entrance where you came out it will be over 100m
Old 05-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #42
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank you sir for your efforts; printing guide as we speak.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #43
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
trying to get hide and hope on prologue, can do it all except the very last set of enemies in he courtyard before you jump over and end the mission. anyone know the best order to take these guys out in (from left to right, back, front)? always get shot by a soldier while taking another one out one at a time.
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #44
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Hide and Hope - 50

You might want to include that if you get shot, you can also hit restart checkpoint - the achievement will still pop... you don't have to restart the whole mission.

Sniper Elite - 100
I would include in the description that it is a better to choose your load-out before the mission starts, picking a more high powered rifle and eliminating certain explosives you don't use; also increasing the count on other preferred devices/grenades.

Great guide so far.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

Old 05-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #45
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkOfPower View Post
trying to get hide and hope on prologue, can do it all except the very last set of enemies in he courtyard before you jump over and end the mission. anyone know the best order to take these guys out in (from left to right, back, front)? always get shot by a soldier while taking another one out one at a time.
You dont even have to fight here...after the truck parks, slowly make your way to the left - you will see a soldier near a car...dont worry about him -- walk between where he is and the parked truck and make your way into the building...there will be one guy upstairs, take him out with a silenced pistol... then make your way to the other room and jump over the wall and make your way to the checkpoint. You don't have to shoot anyone.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #46
iNTiMiDaTe xX

iNTiMiDaTe xX's Gamercard
I made a video for pass the buck, its in better quality than the current one. If you want to use it you can.

iNTiMiDaTe xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #47
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkOfPower View Post

I took the first two snipers out first, then killed the rest one by one. Stay crouched until you take one out. If you're in crouch, you can easily see where the rest of the enemies are. I took the guys on the left before the guys on the right.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #48
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
for the bottle locations go to youtube and go to the nextgentactics channel they have them all their and you can just remake the videos because they are not as clear as they could be on some of the locations.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #49
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
sorry i didnt look properly because they dont have all the bottles but they have them for a few levels, and also does hitting someones grenade count as an explosive kill.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #50
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckingvengence View Post
sorry i didnt look properly because they dont have all the bottles but they have them for a few levels, and also does hitting someones grenade count as an explosive kill.
Yeah, I was going to inform you about that, lol. They should probably have the rest of the collectibles up this weekend.

I think shooting the grenade counts towards your stats, but I'm not sure about towards the achievement. I don't think we found what is up with that achievement because many have had over 150+ explosive kills with no achievement. I unlocked it at 174 explosive kills with about 70 grenade kills. Not sure if it's glitched or that it just doesn't count certain things.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #51
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
in one of my other posts i mentioned a part to get the cooking off cheevo well this does count towards both detonator and potato masher, all you have to do is hit a grenade (which will count one towards detonator) and the explosion will kill five people (which will add five to your count for potato masher), and just incase anyone doesnt know you can check your stats in the extras section at the main menu, and i got the achievement on both 50 and 100.

Last edited by ckingvengence; 05-04-2012 at 11:59 PM.
ckingvengence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #52
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
sorry for all the posts but i finally found a bottle location guide (i ahd nothing to do with this video in any way shape or form)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/sni...-guide-hd.html
Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #53
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
judd90 you can add my Bottle Guide when you want.

Regards
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:44 AM   #54
MARKSMAN1SHOT

MARKSMAN1SHOT's Gamercard
you can get the 100% on prologue once u finish the game it asks u if u want 2 skip tuturial click yes and it spawns u nere end of level
MARKSMAN1SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #55
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYMIDGET View Post
You dont even have to fight here...after the truck parks, slowly make your way to the left - you will see a soldier near a car...dont worry about him -- walk between where he is and the parked truck and make your way into the building...there will be one guy upstairs, take him out with a silenced pistol... then make your way to the other room and jump over the wall and make your way to the checkpoint. You don't have to shoot anyone.
Thanks alot for that man, just got it! tried many times but it never popped even though i was sure i never got hit. think sometimes you can take a light shot while scoped in and not know about it so this made it tons easier to just sneak and then run.
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #56
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Thread updated.

Thanks to everyone that has helped.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:36 AM   #57
bleeap

Bleeap's Gamercard

just sucks we cant do custom for the sniper elite lol
Old 05-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #58
Tomtam

TomTam 89FIN's Gamercard
I got the 100% accuracy and take no damage in co-op by killing one guy and staying back when my friend did the rest. Also completing missions in co-op hardest difficulty doesn't count towards sniper elite achievement.
Tomtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #59
julianportman

How long does the 4 online trophies take?
julianportman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #60
Leicesterlad

Sea You Hen Tea's Gamercard
For easy Detonator, just put down any explosives like Land Mine, Trip Wire or Dynomite and shoot them yourself, then quit and reload.

Also, for Cooking Off, it's easier to get this when you down an enemy and whilst he's lying there dying, shoot his grenade.
Leicesterlad is offline   Reply With Quote