PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 1: A New Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Post Achievement Guide & Road Map

DLC: Episode 1: A New Day
Cost: 400 MSP Achievements: 8 Points: 100

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficult: 2/10
-Offline: 8/8 (100/100)
-Online: 0/8 (100/100)
-Approximate amount of time to 100/100: 1-2 hours.
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None!
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheat codes.
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: No difficulty.
-Glitchy achievements: No glitchy achievements!
-Unobtainable achievements: None
-Extra equipment needed?: None

Introduction:
Welcome to The Walking Dead Episode 1 Roadmap/Achievement Guide. Apart from being incredibly easy, The Walking Dead does pose some interesting twists that make this arcade game very addicting. It does take a couple minutes to get used to the controls and the feel of the game, and picking up on the "reflex" portions of the game. By reflex I mean that many of the big time decisions come down to you timing button presses and making decisions between characters and actions. Be prepared to make actions that WILL effect decisions later on in the game. With the use of the road-guide and the achievement list you should be able to carefully plan out your course of action and complete this first episode with a well earned 100.

Abbreviated Walkthrough
This walkthrough will be pretty much empty. The bulk of the information you are looking for will be loaded into each achievement's own guide. At each point along the way look at the conversations and notice whether or not one phrase will effect the character and their perception of you differently or not. So follow each episode's guide, keep your reflexes sharp, your mind attune, and you should be fine completing this classic comic book series--turned TV show--turned game. It is worthy to note that all of these achievements are story related and cannot be missed if you progress through the story. Also know that the achievement guide will contain a step-by-step guide of questions, decisions, and answers. Reading ahead may spoil the story for you so proceed with caution.

Conclusion
There isn't much to conclude here. Follow each achievement's guide and pick the dialog you find fitting and you will do fine. Enjoy your fun arcade game.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 11-11-2013 at 09:40 PM.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Achievement Guide Portion

Achievement Guide
DLC: Episode 1: A New Day
Cost: 400 MSP Achievements: 8 Points: 100

Out of the Frying Pan
Complete chapter 1 of episode 1.

Chapter 1 starts us off in the a police car, on our way to the penitentiary. During the ride we are presented with timed questions and answers. And here we go:

"Well, I reckon you didn't do it, then."
1. You know what they say about reckoning.
2. Does it really matter?
3. Why do you say that?
4. . . . (silence)

(All answers recieve slightly different responses but NONE alter the game. When you see the phrase "non-altering response" know that this means the response may be unique depending on the answer BUT it will not effect the game's progression).

Looking around will progress the story and then the next question.

"I followed your case a little bit, you being a Macon boy and all."
1. So you've got an opinion. - Non-altering response.
2. You're from Macon then. - *He becomes alert to this response.*
3. What'd you think? - Non-altering response.
4. . . . - Non-altering response.

"You wanna know how I see it?"
1. Sure. - Non-altering response.
2. Not really. - Alerted response.
3. I got much choice? - Alerted response.

After listening to more of the officer's story the next question.

"...he starts crying out for his mama. 'Mama, it's all a big mistake! It wasn't me!"
1. Man. - Continues telling his story.
2. So, he did do it? - Continues telling his story.
3. Maybe he was innocent? - Continues telling his story.
4. . . . - Provides a Non-altering response.

You then bare witness to the rest of the events eventually bringing you to the car crash. When you come back it will be dawn and you will be stuck in the police car. Work your way out of the car looking for soft spots that you can interact with. Battle against the police officer and go through the panic event sequence in which you must essentially load the shotgun and kill the zombie before you yourself are killed. Call out to the person you see, look over to your right, and BAM! Chapter 1 completed.

Adventures in Babysitting
Complete chapter 2 of episode 1.

Chapter 2 opens with you in someone's backyard.
1. Walk up the steps to the back door and go in.
2. Explore the first floor of the house and rummage through the kitchen area. Read the note on the refrigerator, drink the glass of water on the counter, get the walkie.
3. You need to leave the kitchen with the walkie talkie and slip on the blood. Proceed into the living room and listen to all of the messages when a girl begins to talk to you on the walkie talkie.
*While you do have dialog choices, you must run through every question with the little girl so they can be completed in no particular order.*
4. As soon as you find out that the girl is in the tree house you will be attacked by the baby sitter which will initiate a panic event. Battle the baby sitter which will span throughout the kitchen, and last long enough to receive some aid from Clementine in the form of a hammer. With the baby sitter beaten you have just completed Chapter 2.

In Your Charge
Complete chapter 3 of episode 1.

Chapter 3 starts out with Clementine asking you questions regarding the event. Some of the dialog is just plot progressing, but when you get to the questions below be aware.

"Did you kill it?"
1. Something else did.- Clementine will remember this.
2. I don't know. I think so.- Clementine will remember this.
3. Yes.- Clementine will remember this.
4. . . . - Clementine will appear scared.

After more dialog you will come up to the following untimed question:

"What should we do now?"
1. Look for help, before it gets dark.- The next series of gameplay will take place in the light with a brief PANIC ATTACK.
2. Get out of here once the sun goes down.- The next series of gameplay will take place in the darkness with NO PANIC ATTACK.

Either decision has no massive consequences. If you choose the daytime you will meet Chet and then proceed to Hershel's farm, if you choose the night you will meet Officer Andre instead since Chet will be a zombie.

-Option 1: Leaving before the sun goes down-
Upon trying to open the gate Clementine will express her worries about leaving without her parents. Timed question:
"What if my parents come home?"
1. They won't. Let's go.
2. I won't leave you alone.
3. I don't know.
4. . . .
(All answers lead to unique, but non-altering results.)

Talk to the men and run through the dialog, choices do not matter here, and will lead to the following question which influences opinions later on:

"How about you help us clear the way and we'll take you and your daughter to my father's farm. It should be safer there."
1. I'm her neighbour.- He will notice and respond to what you said.
2. I'm her babysitter.- Shawn thinks you are the babysitter.
3. I'm just some guy.- He will notice and respond to your comment.
4. . . . - Shawn comes to his own unique conclusion.

After your choice you will now begin the short PANIC ATTACK where you must move the car. After you move the car the attack will be over. Enjoy the cut scene and move into Chapter 4 (If you do this skip over Option 2 guide).

-Option 2: Leaving after the sun goes down-
Upon exiting the house you are shot at and have this timed question:

"Are we going to die?"
1. I don't know.- Non-altering response.
2. No.- Clementine calms down a bit.
3. They're after me, not you.- Non-altering response.
4. . . .- Clementine gets very upset.

The two men will shout out to you and you must respond:

"Stay down! Georgia State Patrol!"
1. OK!- They hear and respond to that.
2. We're friendly!- They hear and respond to that differently.
3. I'll come quietly!- They hear and respond to that in a new way as well.
4. . . .- They shoot the car but nothing plot-altering occurs.

Once they realize you are humans and not zombies you will be presented with a timed response:

"How about you help us find our buddy and we'll take you and your daughter to my father's farm. It should be safer there."
1. I'm her neighbour.- He will notice the response.
2. I'm her babysitter.- Shawn thinks you are the babysitter.
3. I'm just some guy.- Shawn notices and reacts to this.
4. . . .- Shawn draws his own unique conclusions.

Their friend Chet appears in zombie form and they all run to the car. Off to Hershel's farm we go!

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 08-10-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Rock and a Hard Place
Complete chapter 4 of episode 1.

Upon arriving at the farm enjoy the little leaving/greeting cutscene and then have quick dialog with Hershel. These answers do not effect anything so answer however you please. Although, Shawn's introduction of you will vary based off of how you answered his questions before. Hershel will begin to look at your beaten up leg and will have more quick dialog, again none of it ultimately important or plot changing. But now we will have timed questions:

"What'd you say your name was?"
1. It's Lee.- Now Hershel knows your name.
2. I didn't.- Remembers how you answered.
3. Doesn't matter.- Remembers how you answered.
4. . . .- Remembers this answer.

-No matter how you answer Lee will eventually tell Hershel his name. If you answer any way but the first Hershel will consider this dishonesty. Onto another timed question:

"How'd this happen?"
1. Car accident.- Hershel takes note of the response.
2. I don't remember.- Hershel realizes you did not answer his question.
3. I fell.- Hershel provides you will an non-plot-altering response.
4. Jumping a fence.- Hershel does not believe you.

-If you answer with CAR ACCIDENT he will ask where you were headed which you can answer however you please without altering the game and the following timed question:

"Who were you with, the girl?"
1. Nobody.- Hershel absolutely remembers this and refers to it often.
2. A police officer.- Hershel believes you.

-Your relationship with Hershel ultimately hinges off of your responses to his questions. Tread lightly.-

Shawn returns and suggests building better fortifications. Now if you went out during the night it will mean that Chet it dead and Hershel will agree with the idea to building up the fortifications. If you went out during the day Chet will still be alive and Shawn will make you respond to two questions providing answers which do not alter the game.

You will be in and out of cutscenes and dialog with Clementine which require responses that do not change the play of the game. In the morning you will be introduced to Kenny and his son Duck with questions and dialog that do not matter much in the game. Clementine will stay with Kat and Duck+Kenny will go out to do things around the farm. Upon regaining control of Lee talk to Katjaa and have this timed question:

"Don't you want to go back to the moment before you knew all of this?"
1. Was bad before.- Katjaa will remember the response.
2. Things happen for a reason.- Katjaa will remember this response as well.
3. Who wouldn't?- Katjaa provides a non-altering response.
4. . . .- Katjaa provides a non-altering response.

Ask her what she does and you find out that she is a Veterinarian and another timed dialog session:

"We need to hope that we can go back to our jobs, Lee. Back to normal. It can't stay like this."
1. No, I USED to.- Katjaa learned you were fired.
2. My mistake.- Katjaa provides a non-altering response.

Say to her that they look relaxed and you then find out that Clementine is a first grader. Then move onto Kenny and go through these steps:
1. Ask him about his plan and find out that he has a boat.
2. Ask him about his son and he likes that you showed interest in his family.
3. Ask him if he needs any help and you get the following timed question:

"You know what you're doing?"
1. I'm ok.- Kenny learns about Lee.
2. No kids.- Kenny learns about Lee.
3. I have no idea.- Kenny learns about Lee.
4. . . .- Kenny takes notice of your silence.

Head to the other side of the house to help out Shawn and he will have you cut up some boards and you will get the following timed dialog:

"I saw a guy in Atlanta kill a kid. A boy. Just shot him right in the face."
1. Damn.- Non-altering response.
2. Was the boy one of the walkers?- Non-altering response.
3. You gotta do what you gotta do.- Shawn disagrees with your evaluation.
4. . . .- Non-altering response.

And then another timed question:

"Have you had to off one yet?"
1. I bashed a poor girl's brains in.- Shawn doesn't forget your response.
2. I had to shoot one.- Shawn doesn't forget your response.
3. Sometimes it's kill or be killed.- Shawn doesn't forget your response.
4. . . . - Shawn notices your silence.

You and Shawn will discuss your family--none of the responses are ultimately important. Finish your conversation with Shawn and then proceed to the barn. Depending on how you answered Hershel's questions before it will alter how he treats you in the barn. Your chat will be cut short by the sound of heavy machinery. You run over to the tractor and find that Duck has run over Shawn. Overall the better decision is saving Duck, but depending on who you save will influence how either Hershel or Kenny see you. If you choose to save Duck then you run through the sequence to save him and then finish that. If you choose to save Shawn you will go through a sequence and then eventually be presented with a timed dialog with Hershel:

"You tried to help him. But this piece of shit let him die."
1. It's nobody's fault.- Kenny remembers this choice.
2. It's my fault.- Kenny remembers this choice.
3. It's Kenny's fault.- Kenny remembers this choice.

-Note: Shawn ALWAYS dies, Hershel ALWAYS kicks ya'll out of the farm, Kenny offers you a ride to Macon and you walk away leaving Hershel to morn his loss. Also it is possible to do nothing when you must choose to save one of them. This requires letting the blood timer to run out both times. But I do not recommend this as you lose the opportunity to gain prestige with Kenny. Onto Chapter 5 we go!

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 12-27-2012 at 10:47 PM. Reason: small spelling change.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

It's Just One Bullet
Complete chapter 5 of episode 1.

We start out with a quick cutscene and find ourselves in a pharmacy. Coming up is a large section of dialog that ultimately does not matter much. The following questions are important and hold value in the way you answer. Let's tackle them:

"Maybe you should go join them, then - you have something in common."
1. She's the leader.- Lilly picks up on what you said.
2. She's not wrong.- Lilly picks up on what you said.
3. She's an asshole.- Lilly remembers what you called her.

"Lee, what do we do about this guy?"
1. Reason with him.- You don't side with Kenny.
2. It's him or Duck.- Kenny remembers your loyalty to him.
3. Kick his ass.- Kenny remembers your loyalty ties.

"The first thing he'll do is sink his teeth into his mom's face.
1. Deal with it.- Kenny remembers where your loyalty lies.
2. He's just a boy.- Non-altering response.
3. We do what you say.- You don't side with Kenny. He holds this against you.

"But we can't wait. We're tossin' him out NOW."
1. Hit him, Kenny. [Stop him]- Kenny remembers where your loyalty lies.
2. NO! [Stop him]- Kenny remembers where your loyalty lies.
3. You're right. [Let him]- You do not side with Kenny.
4. I'm sorry, Kenny. [Let him]- You do not side with Kenny.

Whatever you decide the next sequence will be Clementine screaming while under attack by a zombie in the bathroom. This sparks a PANIC ATTACK where you can either save Clementine or let the zombie get her and let Carley save her. Clementine remembers either way. After a brief cutscene you then need to find the energy bar by the ATM and give it to Clementine. There will be some minor dialog which is non-altering and find another energy bar on the shelves. Proceed to give this one to Lilly and then have some dialog with her. Find another energy bar by the beverages and bring it over to Kenny Kat and Duck. Depending on how you handled the previous situation with Kenny and Larry will change how the dialog goes. During the conversation Kenny will pull you aside and you can either console or agitate him. If you console him he remembers your loyalty, if you agitate nothing comes of it. Behind Carley is an energy bar which you can give to her and spark conversation.

After you give Carley the energy bar you can talk to her and do her side quest which requires finding batteries for her radio. One battery is on the floor next to Clementine and the other is on the shelf next to Doug. After you complete this optional mission enter the office near Lilly and Larry and Clementine will follow you. You will see a family picture which you rip up so nobody can connect you to your past and Carley comes in and questions you. No matter how you answer she knows your past which comes as unfortunate news in front of Clementine. Timed dialog section with Carley:

"I'll keep it to myself for now."
1. How can I trust you?- Non-altering response.
2. I don't trust you.- Carley remembers that you don't trust her.
3. Thanks.- Carley remembers that you trusted her.

After Carley leaves you must continue to search the office with Clementine. Move the pallets and then the desk with Clem's help and play Dr. Lee. You must find the first aid kit and get the band-aid for Clementine. When you get into the office make sure to find the remote (you will need it later on). When trying to leave Clem will ask if you killed anyone--the answers you provide will not effect the game in any way as the conversation will only stay with you and Clem. When you go back into the pharmacy you will learn that Glenn is trapped at a motor inn and you must talk to Carley in order to go save him.

After a quick cutscene we arrive at the motor inn. You will need to kill all the zombies in the area SILENTLY. Here's how we do it:
1. Peek to the left of the brick wall and grab the pillow (we will need it later).
2. Move to the right side of the wall and make your way to the pick-up.
3. From behind the pick-up look at the zombie by the car and execute this zombie... with the pillow!
4. From behind the car open the door, take the spark plug, and shift the gear so that you can use the car as a weapon in the next step.
5. Move the car until you squash the zombie it is directed towards.
6. Back at the pick-up truck move to the window and smash it. Take the AWL.
7. Upon returning to the brick wall make your way to the left and peak over the top of the wall and execute the zombie standing there. *Be-aware that this sequence needs to be completed quickly. Reflexes will be tested.*
8. From behind the RV you will see your next target and you need to draw it to you. When the zombie gets close enough, you must act quickly and execute this zombie as well.
9. Head over to the zombie pinned by the car, attempt to take the fire axe but you realize the zombie is too close so jam your AWL into this zombie's head.
10. Grab the fire axe and head up the stairs to face off against the last 2 zombies.
11. Both zombies just require a pretty quick button reaction and then you made it to the door, and the real reason Glenn asked for your assistance.

You must deal with the girl in a manner you see fitting, but note that no matter what you choose she does die. Everyone heads back to Glenn's car and back to the pharmacy we go for the next chapter.

Hey, Bud
Complete chapter 6 of episode 1.

When we get back to the drugstore our new objective is with Doug. Doug will take you to the area outside the drugstore and will show you just how grim things are looking. We'll do another step-by-step so we all stay together in these trying times:

1. Look to the right and see the zombie trapped by the telephone pole. Lee will do some detective work and make the comparison to the guy in the photograph and will come to the conclusion that that zombie has to keys.
2. In order to get to him you will need a distraction which comes in the form of the TVs across the street. You will try and use your remote on the TVs to no success... until Doug reprograms the remote and turns the volume all the way up. Alas only a few zombies take notice, not enough to make a successful run to the zombie pinned.
3. Now take that fire axe you picked up back at the inn and use it on the lock to open the door because nobody seems to know the combination to the lock they used to lock themselves in. Once you have this open take the brick and throw a Hail Mary to the glass holding the TVs.
4. Make your way to Lee's brother and you will have a nice conversation with the zombie. After five grueling axe-blows you can get the keys and make a run for your life.

Get back into the pharmacy and go to the back room when all of a sudden... ALARM! Next chapter!

Two Enter, One Leaves
Complete chapter 7 of episode 1.

You get back inside and things begin to get crazy. Glenn goes to check on Kat and here's where Lee comes in. Let's tackle it step-by-step:
1. Run to the entrance and fill in where Glenn was. Instead of going straight for the zombie, go for the door in order to get it shut.
2. With the windows giving in Carley goes and Lee has Clem find something to block the door with.
3. With another zombie trying to bust through the door, again aim for the door not the zombie in halting their assault.
4. Doug now leaves you to deal with the window making your time holding the door a button mash fest. Keep up with the different buttons and you will be fine.
5. Clem returns with Lee's father's cane which you take and use to block the door.
*The next choices will be heavily influential*
Carley has a zombie at her feet and cannot reach her ammo which is in her purse. Doug is being grabbed by a zombie by a window and needs assistance to break free. You must choose to save ONE of them and only ONE of them! Make your game changing decision and then don't let your guard down too quick, you must now save Clem from a zombie.

With Clem saved you now try to flee when Larry makes another plan for you and puts you on your back. With zombies coming from all around it may seem doomed until Kenny comes to the rescue with his axe. *Phew* Onto the final chapter we go.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 07-17-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Everything's Going to be Okay
Complete Episode 1: A New Day.

This achievement will cover our brief guide for Chapter 8: "Safe... Mostly"

When you cut back into the game take this time to go around and talk to everyone.
1. First should be Glenn who tells you that he is leaving to go and save his friend's in Georgia. Nothing you say will stop him/alter the game.
2. Talk to Doug/Carley depending on who you saved and use whatever dialog you choose as it will not alter the game.
3. Move onto Clem who is playing with her broken walkie talkie. You may try and calm her down although nothing said here plays on the rest of the game.
4. After Clem Larry will want to talk to you. He lets you know that he knows who you really are (a killer) and that Lee should stay away from Lilly and be careful with Clem as he will be watching.
5. Lilly wants to talk to you and it all goes black.

Well that's all for Episode 1. None of the achievements are miss-able so if you've made it to this point congratulations on your 100 points. That was a whole lotta guide for only 100 points but major decisions carry on to chapters which carry onto episodes. Onto Episode 2 we go!

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 07-17-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM   #6
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

If anyone picks up on changes or errors in the guide please let me know so I may fix them ASAP. I know that is a whole-lotta guide for such a small game gamerscore wise but major decisions carry over and planning out your course of action is the best path.

Thanks and enjoy The Walking Dead Ep. 2!
Old 07-20-2012, 03:44 AM   #7
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
It's been published to the front site!
-> The Walking Dead [Guide & Roadmap]
Let me know of any corrections or edits/updates you might have!
Excellent walkthrough.
Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:23 AM   #8
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Even though this game is easy as hell, it's nice to have a guide if i get stuck.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Appreciate the Guide/Road Map, and the effort you put into it!!

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
Even though this game is easy as hell, it's nice to have a guide if i get stuck.
I hear that. I put some good time into it so I'm glad it helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKRAIZEEMANx View Post
Appreciate the Guide/Road Map, and the effort you put into it!!
Like always. :P My pleasure.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #11
Rasp

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I didn't think this game needed a guide as it was fairly straight forward. But WOW! You did a hell of a job and have sure changed my mind.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #12
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasp View Post
I didn't think this game needed a guide as it was fairly straight forward. But WOW! You did a hell of a job and have sure changed my mind.
Haha many thanks mate. I'm working on the Ep. 2 guide but man oh man are there EVEN MORE speech choices that is really driving me nuts lol.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:44 AM   #13
Nu Shuz

Nu Shuz's Gamercard
Does this game require a walk through?
Nu Shuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #14
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Shuz View Post
Does this game require a walk through?
Does any game require a walkthrough? Do you require posting in this thread? Does anyone have to look at the guide?

Short answer is no.