PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Fable Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #31
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
It has a fair few achievements for an Arcade, nice guide Maka. Quick to get it up to
Old 05-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #32
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great work on the guide guys, Trials evo guide was on top form too.
IC3 L3G3ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #33
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Veg Head
You can get this by choosing the Gravestone Survival Mini Game, Very easy to do and got on my first try in under 60 seconds
Old 05-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #34
erico360

erico360's Gamercard
what is better for getting gold medal minigame or boss?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #35
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by erico360 View Post
what is better for getting gold medal minigame or boss?
Im almost certain it is boss. With inner board perks before starting the gold runs you can have a non stop 6X multiplier and all gold comes to you if you are close by.

I finished the dark albion credits with over 140,000 gold which is double the requirement
Old 05-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #36
Capt Kinuckles

Shh Im The Matt's Gamercard
Rule the Dice - 10
Purchase all abilities for one puppet. This also unlocks a tile on the Inner Board.

A quick way to do this is Replay the Mistpeak Sled mini-game over and over. Takes 13-20 seconds to do and gives you 2 rolls every time.

Capt Kinuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #37
DarkThom

Send a message via MSN to DarkThom

DarkThom's Gamercard
Not saying I was the first person to found out about how to get Fast & Furious but I was certainly the first person to post on here about to get it the easy way by having someone invite you.

Do I get any credit for that?

Thanks

DarkThom
Old 05-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #38
Capt Kinuckles

Shh Im The Matt's Gamercard
Random Post: Looks like someone modded their gold count to have more than enough to unlock The Cloud Level

Capt Kinuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #39
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkThom View Post
Not saying I was the first person to found out about how to get Fast & Furious but I was certainly the first person to post on here about to get it the easy way by having someone invite you.

Do I get any credit for that?

Thanks

DarkThom
Added credit to the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Edit;

Cast Party: Hero unlocks Lucien
Hammer unlocks Scythe
Reaver unlocks Ben Finn
Garth unlocks Maze
Jack of Blades > Complete Dark Albion Credits level
Sir Walter > Complete Albion Credits level
Gabriel & Theresa > Play Fable: The Journey

Bully: Can't be done with characters who you magic, so Garth or Maze for example. Has to be kicked and then killed with a gun user, so Reaver or Ben Finn.

Heroes of Millfields: Second line is in bold.

Ruler of Albion: There's a total of 8 Albion levels you need to complete, and this includes 'The Cloud' level. The paths you take at the end, so left or right, does not effect the end result.
  • Millfields
  • Gravestone
  • Mistpeak
  • Bowerstone
  • Hobbe Caves
  • Aurora
  • The Credits
  • The Cloud
Ruler of Dark Albion: Same as above.

Heroes of Hobbe Caves : First line is in bold.
Bully updated, thanks.

Cast Party updated, thanks.

Those 2 lines are bolded, as those choices affect achievements.

Ruler achievements will be updated later today.

Last edited by Maka; 05-03-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #40
tkhbecker

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Veg Head - 5
Hit an enemy with its own head. This also unlocks a tile on the Inner Board.

Mistpeak level. You'll come across some Snollow Men (Hollow Men with snowman heads) a little into the game. If you don't attack, some of them (ones in the distance) will take their head off and throw it at you. I think you need to let it hit the floor, so it starts flashing red (going to explode), then press A to kick it back at them. This will kill them, and unlock the achievement.
You can ulock this achievement before Mistpeak. I just recieved this playing Survival after the Graveyard level. Any enemy that removes there head can be kicked/slashed back at them

Pixels
tkhbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #41
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Added credit to the guide.

Bully updated, thanks.

Cast Party updated, thanks.

Those 2 lines are bolded, as those choices affect achievements.

Ruler achievements will be updated later today.
On the ruler list count out Bowerstone. I just got the achievement but I haven't even played that level! Never played that map or have its related achievement yet I have this one? Someone say good glitch?! Lol

The others you do but I'm not sure on The Credits one because I did that one online before I completed the main single player levels. So it needs confirming.

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 05-03-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #42
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Heroes of The Dark Cloud: I've "popped" my head about 4/5 times before I've even gone in the second tele porters, and no achievement has unlocked. So I'm guessing it'll unlock once I've completed it, so you'll need to edit that information in because it's a little misleading.

I'll edit once I've done the level to confirm.

Edit; Confirmed. I got the achievement upon completion.

Edit 2; if you're having trouble with the Traitor achievement a good level other than the Hobbes Cabe is the Dark Bowerstone. Loads of endless Hobbes!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 05-03-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #43
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Any tips for Veg Head? I am doing the survival arena thing. Problems that arise:

-they rarely throw their heads
-there are too many around that get in the way when I kick back
-the pumpkin never goes in the direction I want when I kick it
-AI teammates kill them too quickly (even when they have never once had an ability bought for them)
Old 05-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #44
Unsafebakebake

Unsafebakebake's Gamercard
dumb question how do you get to the dark board??
Unsafebakebake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #45
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
Quote:
Edit 2; if you're having trouble with the Traitor achievement a good level other than the Hobbes Cabe is the Dark Bowerstone. Loads of endless Hobbes!
Millfields has a flock of them towards the end too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsafebakebake View Post
dumb question how do you get to the dark board??
By beating the light one.
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #46
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Heroes of Dark Millfields - 20
Complete Millfields in Dark Albion without being hit!

This achievement is best done with 4 total human players. Using this method you will need to play the level from beginning to end a total of 2 times.
During the first playthrough, have 2 of the players complete all the fights while the other two (getting the achievement) stick to the back, making sure they do not take damage. They should use Garth or Reaver, as they have long distance attacks, and can stay to the back. They should avoid confrontation and just use dogdge when enemies are near. If for some reason, one of them do get hit, just have them join in the attack, to help the last player. After that, just cycle through the players until everyone has unlocked the achievements.
Extra tips will be added..
i just found a super easy way to do this one, wait till you get the inner board unlocked, then keep doing a quick level till you unlock the invisible perk, then just sit back and let the AI kill everything, obviously works quicker when you have the AI leveled up pretty good
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #47
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
i just found a super easy way to do this one, wait till you get the inner board unlocked, then keep doing a quick level till you unlock the invisible perk, then just sit back and let the AI kill everything, obviously works quicker when you have the AI leveled up pretty good
You don't even have to let the AI kill everything. Just sit in the back with a ranged character and kill everything yourself.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:25 AM   #48
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
You don't even have to let the AI kill everything. Just sit in the back with a ranged character and kill everything yourself.
true, but i had the inner board unlocked with the hero, so no range for me
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #49
ReaLiStiiC

I'm not sure if you want to add this to the guide since it's somewhat common knowledge.

Select the first Sled Race mini game. You get 5k gold for winning which gives you 2 dice rolls. And it only takes about 15 seconds to finish race (not including final scores screen.)

So you can keep going back to the board and try to land on the tiles you need.

It's also nice if you have some gold saved up too, but each time you win you do get 5k gold so you can essentially buy a good majority of the skills with the just earnings
Old 05-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #50
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DROGTURIST View Post
Millfields has a flock of them towards the end too.
Yeah but Dark Bowerstone has them all the way through pretty much. So playing a level with constant Hobbes and chests, you'll have a better chance than playing a level all the way through right to the end to then have a 1 chance of getting the right Power-up.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #51
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
We have some good tips and ideas going over in my rage-named gold medals thread. I thought I'd cross-post this post I just made, as it has two very nice little tips in it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DROGTURIST View Post
I found a very sweet little tip for this achievement... Not sure if it's obvious and everyone already knows about it, but what I found out was that if you restart or quit level, you keep your Inner Board perks. They only go away when you finish a level and see your characters standing on the prize podium thing.

This means you can do some nice little things:
- Start over on the same level if you were just a few hundred coins short of the gold.
- Leave and play another level if you find that the level you're playing is too easy with the perks you have (so you can use the perks on a level tha tactually needs them).
- "Scout" levels to see how hard they are with various perks from Inner Board, without wasting the time. If you don't gold the level you're "scouting," just quit and do one you think you can do with the perks you have.

Medals in Dark Albion appear to be glitched. They display as silver even though you have gold. erico360 has confirmed that his game also displays silver on every dark level, but he still got the achievement.
Quote:
Yeah but Dark Bowerstone has them all the way through pretty much. So playing a level with constant Hobbes and chests, you'll have a better chance than playing a level all the way through right to the end to then have a 1 chance of getting the right Power-up.
True enough. Now I realize that I'm not sure why I even threw that out there - if someone can't find Hobbes in this game they might want to pick up another hobby.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #52
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
Those aren't bad tips, but just to point out... Money is absolutely not a problem in this game and does not need to be boosted. I've got 5 gold medals left to go and I have over 3 million spread across my characters and I don't need any of it.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #53
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Sorry everyone, I've had A LOT of really important things come up in life, and have been unable to update and finish this guide as fast as I would've liked.

I will be working on it throughout the weekend to hopefully finish it!
Old 05-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #54
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

World Champion: Quick layout of levels and what you'll need.

Below is the perks I recommend you have before you go into a level;
x6 Multiplier, Coin Magnet and either Stealth or Multiplier Retainer. If you're missing one of the last two or both it's no big deal, just make sure you don't get hit.

Characters;
Garth - You
Reaver
Ben Finn
Maze

Keep the 3 AI as low level as possible. They'll keep at a distance and let yourself go a little further forward than them the aim is to get your multiplier up and keep it that way throughout the whole level. Make sure you collect the coins but the main bulk of your money will come from the kills you make, and the spare dropped coins will be picked up by the magnet perk.

Below are the levels and the goals you need to reach for the Gold medal;
Level/Light/Dark
Millfields: 30K/60K
Gravestone: 25K/40K
Misspeak: 40K/70K
The Cloud: 65K/90K
Hobbe Cave: 45K/65K
Bowerstone: 50K/35K
Aurora: 60K/90K
The Credits: 55K/70K

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 05-06-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:12 AM   #55
Shredtohell

ShredToHell's Gamercard
Looks good man
Old 05-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #56
Agent Aero

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
World Champion: Quick layout of levels and what you'll need.

Below is the perks I recommend you have before you go into a level;
x6 Multiplier, Coin Magnet and either Stealth or Multiplier Retainer. If you're missing one of the last two or both it's no big deal, just make sure you don't get hit.

Characters;
Garth - You
Reaver
Ben Finn
Maze

Keep the 3 AI as low level as possible. They'll keep at a distance and let yourself go a little further forward than them the aim is to get your multiplier up and keep it that way throughout the whole level. Make sure you collect the coins but the main bulk of your money will come from the kills you make, and the spare dropped coins will be picked up by the magnet perk.

Below are the levels and the goals you need to reach for the Gold medal;
Level/Light/Dark
Millfields: 30K/60K
Gravestone: 25K/40K
Misspeak: 40K/70K
The Cloud: 65K/90K
Hobbe Cave: 45K/65K
Bowerstone: 50K/35K
Aurora: 60K/90K
The Credits: 55K/70K
Cheers mate, although i have a fully upgraded Reaver and he's pretty adept too. So to my understanding i can have up to 5 perks active at one time? (If i have 5 dice rolls obv.?)
Old 05-07-2012, 04:07 AM   #57
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Went through and did an update, we are almost there!

Just need to count the online/offline achievements (based on The Cloud needing internet), edit the rest of the text colours, make 2 videos, and then get everything in line and tightly organized.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #58
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Aero View Post
Cheers mate, although i have a fully upgraded Reaver and he's pretty adept too. So to my understanding i can have up to 5 perks active at one time? (If i have 5 dice rolls obv.?)
Yes, this true. Though if you have all achievements but this one, there is one empty space. So if luck is against you, you could end up with less depending on the role of the dice.

You may land on a perk you've already landed on or the empty tile, so you could end up with less, but in theory you can get a total of 5 activated for the next level. I'd always use all 5 roles because the more perks you have the better the outcome.

The only one I skip is the one where the enemies are attracted to you more than your teammates. As this will most likely get you hit and make you lose your multiplier which you don't want!

Old 05-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #59
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Aero View Post
Quote:
Yes, this true. Though if you have all achievements but this one, there is one empty space. So if luck is against you, you could end up with less depending on the role of the dice.

You may land on a perk you've already landed on or the empty tile, so you could end up with less, but in theory you can get a total of 5 activated for the next level. I'd always use all 5 roles because the more perks you have the better the outcome.

The only one I skip is the one where the enemies are attracted to you more than your teammates. As this will most likely get you hit and make you lose your multiplier which you don't want!
You can have more than 5 dice rolls if you get a +1 dice roll from a chest. I got two in one level so I ended up with 7 dice rolls.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #60
mrj3d

FrehleyzComet's Gamercard

Great stuff on the guide. I just got this today but it seems like it's gonna be very helpful. Good clear info and video guides are always nice.