PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire > Nicholson Electroplating
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-05-2012, 04:19 AM   #1
Breedhate68

breedhate68's Gamercard
used to love game, but wtf

OK great game 1200 achievement points and complete game. Moved on to better things. Well I recently checked all 100% games, have a lot and this and dead island weren't there because of DLC. This is bullshit if you don't want to play the game anymore and want to remain 100%. unless you don't care about achievement points, alright, but I like to get closure and not be made to pay money for a DLC I never wanted to play. more or less a form of extortion, buy DLC or lose the 100% completion
Breedhate68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:05 AM   #2
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I agree. I lost my 100% with Borderlands 4 times because of DLC. I wish they'd wait until I download it before they mess up the few (15) complete games I have.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
ReaptheChaos

ReaptheChaos's Gamercard
It’s all part of the gaming experience. Either quit complaining about it, only play games that wont have DLC added on (Disney games and the like) or wait until they release the game of the year/compete edition before you buy/play. DLC is nothing new to Xbox games so you have no reason to be surprised about it.

If its true that what you donít know cant hurt you, then you must be practically invincible!
ReaptheChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
You don't need to have 100% completion, nothing is forcing you. But you don't have it 100%, because you haven't done the DLC.
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #5
MythJay

MythJay's Gamercard
yea i know what you mean i like the fact that on the ps3 once u got 100% on the game u dont have to worry about DLC i had resident evil 5 100% but now i havnt because of DLC if you don't go on the game again then the achievement list shouldnt update so should still say 100
MythJay is offline   Reply With Quote