PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Gaiden 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
Foxhound300

Foxhound300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Alexei

Alexei (the lightning angel thing for those who don't know) was hardly what you would call a challenging boss in Ninja Gaiden 2. Obviously all Ninja Gaiden bosses are "difficult," but poor Alexei was really the runt of the litter. But suddenly I played Mentor...18?...and this untouchable angel of death shows up out of nowhere.

This is the PERFECT example of why this game needs health bars. If you're fighting a boss that dodges 99% of your attacks, you need to know how much you should commit to landing those last few hits, rather than endlessly playing defensively. But no, instead we have "sirdodgealot" over here shooting lightning out his nose with no idea if he's a wet tissue or a brick wall. I may have to actually level up the Talons now just because their speed will probably let me hit him THREE times rather than just the normal two with the sword!

It strains the mind a bit don'it? You think you're all alone... maybe I come down the chimney, bring presents to the good girls and boys. Maybe not, though. Maybe I've always been here.

thanks madcap1
Foxhound300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
dotdroid

Send a message via ICQ to dotdroid Send a message via Skype™ to dotdroid

dotdroid's Gamercard

XXRyuujin's strategy guide