Excited or Meh?

If its anything like simpsons hit and run its going to be amazing!

I agree with this. If they can copy The Simpsons: Hit and Run style game play where they have some whacky story with all the characters getting a part and they have a cartoonish style gameplay, than I'll defiantly being buying it.

However my exceptions are indeed pretty "meh" I'm not excepting this to be Game of The Year but I think it will be fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Echoing the opinions of the people before me. If they have a Hit and Run style it'll be great. The problems could arise if they try to take eachother too seriously, or overload it with billions of different features. It's most likely not going to be a GotY, but that shouldn't stop it from being a really god damn fun game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember playing through the Family Guy game on I think Xbox, might have been PS2. That game was short and enjoyable for the family guy humor, not the gameplay. If it's anything like that, it wouldn't be worth $60. Unless it turns out to have a lot of open world content, I'll wait till I can find it for $10 at a pawn shop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So why post in a thread about a Family Guy game?? Just sayin!

Because meh, was one of the two options..lol

OT: Im excited for it. If its not a crappy collection of mini games, or some generic "Put family guy skins on anyold product we haven't sold" type game.

By any chance, does anyone know if this is exactly the same as the free family guy game on there website?? If it is, then im changing it to meh.