Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
captpluto9465

Captpluto9465's Gamercard
Cleaning up last achievements

I'm on a second playthrough for the lower level bad and neutral Karma achievements. Just got to Megaton around level 3. I'd like to play Operation Anchorage immediately for the equipment, but I'm afraid that I will get stuck in there when I hit level 8 and won't be able to do the Karma switch.

I'd prefer not do a bad karma run. Would it be better to go there right after hitting level 8 seeing as it takes longer to get to level 14?
captpluto9465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'd say you do the Karma thing after Operation Anchorage. Just my point of view and if you did it you won't have to worry about back tracking (which is my all time annoyances with video games). I mean you can always delete the patch and do the little Xp glitch which isn't much, but hell at least your past it.

I actually did 3 playthroughs of this game. If this game had 3000G I would make sure I get every one. One of my favorite X360 titles.

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:40 AM   #3
captpluto9465

Captpluto9465's Gamercard
Yeah, stinks you can't leave O:A after beginning. I was thinking of getting to 8 and then setting the difficulty to Very Easy for that DLC to get less XP. I'd really like to get that armor. I felt so underpowered on my first playthrough.
captpluto9465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
TheKillerCucumber

KillerCucumberr's Gamercard
I had this problem too

I didn't even think about saving and re-loading to get Good, Neutral, and Bad achievements all at once. The last four achievements I had for this game were the levels 8 and 14 Neutral and Bad achievements. With a few side quests done here and there, essentially I reached level 14 by the time I finished the escape Raven Rock quest. (Campaign quests give the biggest rewards). ALSO, the "Here and Now" perk is really helpful for this. Technically I only got to level 13 but this perk saved me a lot of time because it levels you up
TheKillerCucumber is offline   Reply With Quote